Important Message From @Joe Biggs

Pay CLOSE Attention:

20190808_214944

9 Likes
@Alex Jones & Crew
I am not a terrorist

In addition to this…I heard that ANTIFA thugs are being prompted to wear patriot attire to blend in with our cause so they can stir shit easily!!!

Stay vigilant and keep your situational awareness high!!!

8 Likes

bonus_percentage

Backing you on that one @Joe Biggs!

Approach with Dignity!
Thank you.

7 Likes

Idk if that’s even a good idea… Who’s to say antifa won’t bring guns? I understand law enforcement is on edge but… I don’t go anywhere without carrying. I guess I can understand though… Makes sense though what @Leviticus is saying.

2 Likes

I have no idea what the Soros monkeys are really planning but…it is just something I heard!!!

3 Likes

Well it makes sense. It would be a very deadly strategy… Actually kinda scary, they would become invisible, because of blending in. It’s like a Jovi Val type of thing. The Nazi asshole pretending to be a patriot.

4 Likes
2 Likes

They’ve supposedly been doing it for a couple years now. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re the ones that actually did Charlottesville, and got the government to cover it up and blame it on us.

2 Likes

Here’s a PERFECT example of how Unhinged Leftists have become…We go from shows about hunting down Trump supporters and violence to foolishness like this:

2 Likes

Can you glow any brighter ?
Finally%20we%20have%20achieved%20glowing%20lense%20flarememe%20eyes%20in%20real%20_b038fd2fe13cde7789f4229f5a2bc19a

1 Like

They did. Alex even had Jason Kessler on the show after Charlottesville. He let him spew his BS, and then began to tear into him, and expose him.

It came out that Kessler basically switched from a radical leftist Obama lover, to a white supremacist “alt right” leader, damn near overnight. He, along with his buddy Richard Spencer, are now known Deep State operatives.

Many of the “Nazi’s” that were there, were actually Antifa/paid provocateurs. There’s a reason the left loves using that whole debacle that took place there… they set the whole F’ing thing up.

2 Likes

Hopefully a weakling of a man who has eaten soy his entire life would stand out next to veterans, ex cops, and patriots just by body type and demeanor alone.

1 Like