This is a PERFECT topic on the InfoWars Banniversary…
Knowing what we all know about social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. If we could pass a digital bill of rights in congress what would you want to see?
- What would you like to see in a Bill Of Rights to protect you the user?
- Where does free speech end? (Doxxing, violence or earlier intervention)
- User privacy rights?
- What is Probable Cause for being placed on restriction or Termination of an account?
- What would the due process be?
- What would the appeal process be?
Feel free to chime in with additional PERTINENT regulations that should be implemented in a Digital Bill Of Rights…
Your feedback is important… If there are people smart enough to roll this out it is the InfoWars Army/Audience.
Lets see what we can do…
Thoughts and discussion… please stay neutral
Lets keep the posts short, clear & concise… Essays are not necessary.
Lets have fun with it!