Infowars Army "Threatened" In Houston By Thugs

@Texas_T @PASTORSAM and myself were in Houston today off Westheimer with the tea party movement holding our signs.

Watch the video to see what happened.
@NormaJeanne89

@Leviticus think you can work your magic on this video.?

Pastor Sam would never eat “dick.” It’s not in his nature. The men who speak Truth and preach FREEDOM are not female dogs either. Stop calling them names you demon favoring, demon worshipping men.

Pastor Sam - may your bullhorn never lose battery. “Lord, My Father, My King PROTECT these men of valor. Men of honor. Men of good will. PROTECT their families and their friends from any harm or maleficence.”

right but we are arrested for hate speech and our license plates need archived photos on our taxes.

Pastor Sam is the real “gangsta” on the bullhorn! Way to go @PASTORSAM!! Proud of you and all the Texas infowarriors!

**Here is the short version with titles!!!

Yeah Sam did great as well as Thomas to, we all held our ground non violently but were ready to defend ourselves.

I blew it on the vertical video recording though, sorry. Lol

Posted the short video on 4chan and GLP…:rofl:

GLP link
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4019794/pg1

4chan link
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/210077181

You did a fine job of not being violent. So many are proud of you and admire you. Thank you for being REAL men! Nod to the women who back you up as well! They make the men in their lives strong!

Once again, I’m proud as heck of you guys and gals. PastorSam , JohnBoy, and TexasT actually brought tears to my eyes, that little skirmish could have gone down hill real fast, you guys won, they ran from facts. I really have no words for what I just saw…you 3 are the real deal, much respect. I’m also a Tea Party Member…
Dale “Duffy” Dauphinais

Chairman, Quiet Corner Tea Party

[email protected]

860-634-2103

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state. They forget that the state wants to live at the expense of everyone.” – Frederic Bastiat

www.qctpp.org

Like us on Facebook @ Quiet Corner Tea Party Patriots

I’m proud of my Patriot brothers: @Texas_T, @Johnboy, and @PASTORSAM
In fact I called Pastor Sam just to make sure they were alrgiht…I didn’t see any physical aggression but wanted to makes sure.

appriciate it man. be sure not to miss tommorows warroom show @ 4pm for our interview to btw.

I’m glad you guys are okay. Keep up the good work. Awesome videos.

Awesome. Glad @OwenShroyer is going to have you guys on the WarrooShow again. I called Pastor Sam to make sure you guys were alright…Didn’t know if they got physical and the LTC had to come into play…

yeah well im waiting to hear back from Sam on this,
havent heard back to confirm.

That negro’s vocabulary consists of a whole seven words! They really are coming sharp these days. Apparently his penis isn’t getting enough attention. I wonder why that could be? :thinking:

That’s great! You guys are patriots! Luckily I haven’t run into that in Indiana. I guess I need to go to Indianapolis area where I hear sound of the “gunfire”. Democrat county surrounded by all red. Have been longing to link up with a crew here. Nobody cares it seems. Keep up the good work!

Believe me! Believe in yourself! Believe God! You ARE making a difference. I guarantee if nothing else, you are getting conversations going inside cars. People are doing the talking for you! :sunny:

First Amendment Rights, use it or lose it! :sunny:

Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)
Amentment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

american-sticker

“Law and order president”

Fuck the police state and failed drug war.

Anyway you were trolling those guys with “law and order president” when you know that would trigger them.

In his State of the Union speech on Tuesday, President Donald Trump held up criminal justice reform legislation as one of his big accomplishments.

“This legislation reformed sentencing laws that have wrongly and disproportionately harmed the African-American community,” Trump said. “The First Step Act gives nonviolent offenders the chance to reenter society as productive, law-abiding citizens. Now, states across the country are following our lead. America is a nation that believes in redemption.”

We Need black votes and you troll them.

And stop saying liberty out of one side of your face and promoting fascism out of the other.

No one else will draw attention to this. My Grandma and Grandpa taught me not to talk like that about people. NOT accusing you of being racist, only telling you what Nana and Grandpa told me.