Infowars Got Some Advertising Inside The Matrix

https://itsgoingdown.org/armed-trump-supporter-el-paso/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

UPDATE:
This article refers to Texas_T who you all know from the bridge overpass sign-holds. He was in El Paso to help support our President among shit-tons of Trump haters. Apparently some anti-Trumpers called the police to report that Texas_T was waving a gun around. What he was doing is using a knife to eat prickly pear cactus fruit he had gathered from the side of the road on his way to the event. The latex gloves were to keep the stingers off while he was eating the fruit!!!

No guns were ever waved or brandished by Texas_T!!!

9 Likes
National News! @Texas_T Shaken Down In El Paso By Jittery Cops On Day Of Presidential Visit
4 Likes

The article at the very end said he was detained and released!!!

2 Likes

First article says he was detained and released.

Jinx! Buy me a coke!

3 Likes

The first article says,

According to people on the ground outside of the community center that talked to It’s Going Down over the phone who wished to remain anonymous for fear of harassment from the far-Right, people on the street first saw Bartram in the street “waving a gun around,” and proceeded to call the police. People then watched as Bartram pulled a lock box out of his truck, unlocked the box, and then pulled out a bag. Bartram was heard commenting outside of his vehicle about the “border” and things “not changing” and was then seen toying with a knife while sitting in his car.”

Second article only mentions his presence.

2 Likes

6 Likes

What was the white powder substance? How did they know to report that, why even bring it up?

2 Likes

It was probably lemonade mix…this is how the fake news reports on Trump supporters!!!

3 Likes

One of his bumper stickers : " Me and my homies woulda been stacking bodies by now" - George Washington
:rofl:

7 Likes

Why is he wearing blue latex gloves and no sandals in the picture with the cop?

Also, The Washington Examiner doxed his license plate.

7 Likes

That answers a lot of questions.

4 Likes

Maybe if he was released, then he can let us know what actually happened, right directly on here?

He’ll probably just sat that the Cops were gay lol

Doesn’t look like anybody tagged him yet… but I recongnized him right away.
He’s on The Comms.

@Texas_T

@OwenShroyer

4 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

I mean, it’s obvious they’re milking this for the Headline.

Check Out the Subject Tags at the End of this Article:
Topics:

The Divide & Conquer is So Thick in the Air now…

Can it become so glaringly obvious that they want Civil War, so clear what they are pushing, to the point where it backfires & people start waking up to it? Or are we past that point??

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like he’s got the “…Forbidden Information” T-Shirt on

7 Likes

What in name of God happened?

6 Likes

Video Link:https://www.facebook.com/110954560249214/videos/2627068877361666/

4 Likes