Infowarsstore.com PEEPS, ALPHA50 code does not work, for me anyway

ALPHA50 code does not work @ infowarsstore.com

Oddly, maybe not, but the email codes I receive, NEVER work for some reason…

Anyone else have this issue?

Did you also have problems with the free shirt & mystery gift in December? I’ll try that code in a sec to see if it works for me.

Nope, doesn’t work. Better email customer service.

I had 8-10 orders during the free t-shirt run…received shirts on about half of them…didn’t make a fuss because, well, was still banking on the discounts and free shipping already…

The code is working today. Just tried it after getting an email from them saying it worked for 'em.

I received the free T Shirt but I didn’t receive the mystery gift.

oh yeah, that’s right…after they ran out of shirts, you were supposed to get some throw in gift…unless it was the already throw in free stickers or catalog book deal, I got nada on several…oh well

I am getting the wait 10 minutes error over and over again when checking out for days now on various browsers and devices including time during the 50 hour sale. This is not the first time this has happened. It was about 40 days ago when it did this before and I missed the price discount. I am trying to make up for it now but I still can’t check out with out getting the error. Owen might want to know because others might trying to buy the items he is talking about but the cart keeps giving an error. We are trying to buy products but can’t. Can we get auto deliver discounts over the 888-253-3139?

Same here…I try and put stuff in my cart and nothing is there so I can’t check out…I will try and call and order that way next week, hopefully I still get my patriot points lol