Intro to InfoMOMs

I left it on purpose I got a kick out of it :joy:

Another suggestion— This one is to help the flow of conversation, because who can look at a camera and talk to it without being nervous?

Anyway you ladies can get together on camera through Skype or some other form and broadcast to podcast on one screen, like The Info”VIEW”, only with out the libtarded man-haters?? You could actually converse amongst yourselves and we just sit back and watch the show.

Sorry if it’s ignorant… not a tech guy

Hey phone call even works to bounce off of each other I thought & talked about doing it with @DistractedMasses

Looking forward to watching more!

You did just fine! When you get talking about certain topics it will be easier to have points to say. You could do some preparation like David Knight does. Go through an make a list of the topics and points to be made for each topic, videos, pics, and interviews.

I would start with the Federal Reserve, and how the value of your money is being depleted. The debt is also astronomical now, and that means your children will be paying for it, or even worse, the world goes to a new currency. May be a pillar the world government wants to stand on. Its by design! Countries are already starting to trade in other currencies!

Let the Holy Spirit guide you! :sunny:

I need to start doing videos. Maybe I’ll do some dry runs tonight!

Talk about the churches being attacked, and firearms being necessary. Immigrant flow will cause that to occur more here.

:::::::INFOWARS ARMY:::::::RESISTANCE IS VICTORY:::::::::sunny:

Here is a rough draft of the InfoMoms logo I’ve been working on. I’m going to clean it up and add highlights and outlines to make it pop. but, I’d like y’alls feedback on what I’ve got so far :nerd_face:
Whatcha think info mommas?

GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Love it!!! I love the colors :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That softening effect you use on the pink cloudy background is interesting, and the shape of the letters is eye-catching, but I question the choice of green and I think the apostrophe makes it possessive (as if you were referring to the property of the mom).

Super phat bubble letters! That’s cute! Looking forward to breaking through the lies of he new world order!

So we just post them up on youtube and brighteon? Then what? I guess I need to create a facebook, or is that even worth it? :sunny:

Thats correct, the ’ means posessive. Unless you guys want it to be InfoMom’s Radio Show?

??? I’m not sure … Wouldn’t InfoMoms be plural?

Like Infowars would be the plural form of an Infowar… so InfoMoms would be the plural form of an InfoMom.

Lose the apostrophe. Moms should have no apostrophe to make it plural. Mom’s is possessive, like mom’s car, mom’s purse. It belongs to her. More than 1 mom is moms. Three moms had lunch together. So, grammatically, it should be Info Moms. Otherwise, very cute.

P.s. I’m a professional copyeditor. :wink:

Oh I see…guys I was lost in how beautiful it is!!! But yeah…so keep that beautiful design tho!!! Just no apostrophe :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::+1:

Jump right in to the arena and start talking about the Clintons! Make sure you oil your firearm first.

Seriously, realize you may make yourself a target doing this stuff on the world wide web. :sunny:

1 John 4:4-9

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Beloved, let us love one another for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.

american-sticker

Don’t you consider me an evil racist? I don’t want your input. On anything. Ever. Thanks.

I’m terrible with grammar :upside_down_face: I’ll get rid of the apostrophe and get back to y’all. Thanks for your input :two_hearts:

The grammer is my thing. I’ll help:)