Intro To InfoMoms

This Will be the official InfoMoms thread on the comms. Going to work on making a Twitter account. InfoMoms is geared toward the family, family values, and what we can do as Americans to raise our kids in this crazy clown world. The family is the most important social structure, and lately we see it is under attack. Drop some ideas, concerns or whatever you wish. :heart: -Adrienne

16 Likes

I’m not a mom yet but I totally love this. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hey that’s okay too! Glad you’re here :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

You should make jackets, Pink Ladies style. I thought about doing that with “Info Chicks” on them.

5 Likes

Hmm I’m not sure yet. When I first started a girl that had helped me suggested “there’s a war to control your family” but maybe something shorter

3 Likes

To-moms-row News Today?

2 Likes

Tomorrow Moms Are Girls.

Jessica Peterson: “Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Woman.”

I really like taking back the home!

3 Likes

Those look really good!

3 Likes

Thanks I really like the one you did with the house. Very cool. The first art work was done by @Crit1kal👍🏻

3 Likes

Outstanding Ajweeks!! Am looking forward to this new, revised thread!!! :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Mr. Mom’s require their own pages? Lol lolol

2 Likes

InfoMom…Because your mother said so! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not true unless you want to do that :wink:

2 Likes

Taking back the home by rebuilding the mom.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/defenders/275-22dac194-3362-478f-bfd9-afcf4f405d1e

I hope these POS are found.

1 Like

okay guys I made a Twitter for InfoMoms! Go follow me!!

2 Likes

I used your idea of “taking back the home” I think it narrows down everything that InfoMoms is about. I just want to make sure and give you credit

4 Likes

Here is the link… Makes it easier for people :+1:
Check out InfoMoms (@InfoMoms1): https://twitter.com/InfoMoms1?s=09

3 Likes