Intro To InfoMoms

Thank you! I couldn’t figure out how to do that :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Upper right hand, then click share and copy to clipboard :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Stop sexualizing children!!!

3 Likes

Great show today on David Knight on education. Great topics and tips to use for content on your channel.

Page link here:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link ! Looking forward to watching it :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

I’m on board to help you out…

3 Likes

Always had my back since day one Griff🙌🏻 Much respect

2 Likes

Good tip.

Record first.

Listen to it and find the mood, base the music off of that.

1 Like

Just sharing this painting I did yesterday :star_struck:

8 Likes

Just wanted to say, much respect to all y’all InfoMoms! My respect and prayers go out to you guys!

2 Likes

Thank you ! I’m creating a little mom army to make this happen :slight_smile: It will take some work but I think it will be awesome. A friend of mine gave me some ideas on interviewing other moms

5 Likes

That’s beautiful. Love it.

1 Like

if anyone is curious on curriculum for homeschooling this is A great book. I have used it for the past two years and my oldest enjoys it and has learned so much. It’s really geared toward reading comprehension, and literature. I use the older editions which you can find on eBay. Here is the website if anyone is interested https://fiveinarow.com/shop/.

2 Likes

If you can get enough info parents together I think a “girl/ boy scouts” type group would be a great idea. Get together with parents and kids and organize camping trips to teach kids wilderness and survival skills, like what scouts groups used to be like before all the political correctness, when kids could just be kids. Just an idea, lol.

2 Likes

InfoScouts. I think you’re on to something!! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I had a “duh” moment, lol. Our generation needs to get back to teaching our kids about nature and survival skills, etc. Get them away from the phones, tablets, etc and get them in touch with the wilderness and the real world. It will give them such valuable skills that will contribute to successful adult lives. My mom was a girl scout troupe leader before I was a girl scout, by the time I got to join, it had turned into a glorified arts and crafts group which is why she pulled me out of it. I remember going on camping trips with her and her scouts, she would teach about cooking food with camp ware, setting up tents, identifying poisonous plants, etc. Kids need something like that these days.

3 Likes

I agree!! Kids and even young adults don’t know how to sew a button on or scramble eggs. Those are life skills. Or even using a compass! I was in Girl Scouts but once they started getting cozy with Hillary Clinton my dad and mom pulled me out

3 Likes

Snap! Yes!

Maybe teach some Civics too? They don’t really have that in Schools anymore…
People need to learn of the common man’s role in being a U.S. Citizen. This is NOT a spectators sport!

3 Likes

Not a bad idea. We need to teach our children the essential things. We need to teach them basic values and how to think for themselves.

2 Likes

The moms could get together and teach the daughters home economics skills, sewing, cooking, gardening, etc and the dads could teach the sons some of the rougher skills, building a shelter, log cutting, carpentry, survival prep, etc. Or everyone could teach everything together, the important thing is that we’re giving these tools to our children again.

4 Likes