Introduce Yourself Here - New Members Welcome

Feel free to introduce yourself here. I’ll start.

Oatmeal

My name is Joey Arnold. I was born in 1985 in Oregon, was home-schooled. CPS almost destroyed our family. I taught English in Vietnam. I believe in minimizing the tyranny of federal government…

12 Likes
Infocomms survey of july

I am an American citizen.

10 Likes

Please, everyone, fill out your profile! Then other users can click your avatar and see your bio…

The rumors about me in all Mexico are: 1. That I am actually a dragon and hundreds of years old. 2. That I DO preach, but only to women of exceptional beauty.

Though you should know. Now make your own conclusions…carefully. God is watching!

12 Likes

Born Chicago, Mountain View CA, Boise ID, IN, Ridgefield CT USN 85-89
Born Again Christian one wife only 30yrs My three sons.
Dos Windows many different PC related projects serving small business.
Better with tech, than people, poor social skills. But I AM trying.
LOVE above everything else. LOVE WILL WIN.

8 Likes

Hello! I was born in 1997 and raised in rural MN where I still live. I am the youngest out of 3. I enjoy painting, cooking and baking in my free time. I was hoping I could connect with some people from my area on here.

12 Likes

My name is Liz, 37 y/o and a new mom. I paint, cook and currently live in DC aka Mordor ( a little nerd humor lol)

9 Likes

@Maya is from Europe. She is new here. Welcome her.

4 Likes

My oldest son might be interesting to you, he was born dec 18, 92 a week before Xmas my 2nd
son was born in 97 day before halloween, the youngest boy is 14. I be proud, if my oldest could find someone like you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @fubar, that’s sweet!

5 Likes

Mane, ima gansta straigh up off the strizeats of htown on that real talk, ride hard and die harder, when I ant flippn them packs ima problay at yo moma house, so word up no what im siz zayn ?

Yo halla at my boy monarch with that gahzirra

7 Likes

New members can begin here.

3 Likes

Sup everyone!

My name is Eli, born n raised in the concrete jungle and democratic war machine territory of Chicago. Fled the State debt and tax enslavement provided by Dems to currently reside in Tampa, FL (It’s still not perfect here either)

Consider myself to be a moderate, and definitely love David Knight’s stances on Libertarianism and the idea of smaller government, not in control of our healthcare, schools, and economic systems.

13 Likes

I’m back from a long hiatus. Formerly known as proudinfidel

14 Likes

My name is James…and I’m an Infoholic.

Was Born a male and still live my life as a male in Marxistmento Commiforia (Formally known as Sacramento California)…just 3 miles away from the current dictator/governor Newsom’s $5 million home.

Im 30 years young, a husband (Togther 15 years married 7), father of two of the best people I created, and Self Employed…Self Branded. I’m here to uplift/connect with others whom do not seem to have their efforts recognized on air. Shoot me some videos memes or information and I will help promote on my pages.

10 Likes

@Minutemen-Of-America = outstanding… powerful…

5 Likes

@Ajweeks welcome back…

5 Likes

@DJADJ1 good to have you here = #wordsmith level…

4 Likes

Happy to be by your side!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you! Welcome back to the site.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Eli!

3 Likes