Israel, the Jews, "God's Chosen People"? The Truth

Sir, I provided the reason I said that: you called America “spiritual Egypt” when Revelation called Jerusalem spiritual Egypt.

We have to throw genetics and history (knowledge) out to affirm what you are affirming.

That prophecy was already fulfilled in Scripture when they went to Egypt! :rofl:

Genesis 15
13Then the LORD said to Abram, “Know for certain that your offspring will be sojourners in a land that is not theirs and will be servants there, and they will be afflicted for four hundred years. 14But I will bring judgment on the nation that they serve, and afterward they shall come out with great possessions.

Exodus 3
22but each woman shall ask of her neighbor, and any woman who lives in her house, for silver and gold jewelry, and for clothing. You shall put them on your sons and on your daughters. So you shall plunder the Egyptians.”
Exodus 12
36And the LORD gave the people such favor in the sight of the Egyptians that they granted their request. In this way they plundered the Egyptians.

Psalm 105
37Then he brought out Israel with silver and gold…

You’re missing half the story here bud.

‘ships will bring Jews BACK to Egypt’

And so they did… Right here…

Also, Joseph was not recognized by his brothers in Egypt because he had the same complexion as the Egyptians. Black…

Roman Historian Taticus confirms the race of the Jews as being Ethiopians…

Also… Amos 9:7 “Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel?”

All the proof we need right there

No need to start throwing insults out saying I cause a mess with everything I touch… Not cool… We can disagree all day, but thats uncalled for.

We not only deal with fake news… But fake history as well…

The real history has been hidden… Not very well… This is the other half of the story.

1. I’ve already addressed the topic of them returning to Egypt: respond to the points I’ve already made on the topic if you want to discuss it with me here.

2. Egyptians aren’t Black. They depicted themselves, and they depicted Blacks (Blacks they had captured in battle)–they weren’t Black.

3. By saying “Are you not like the Cushites to Me?” He was trying to humble them–“you’re like any other nation I’ve done things for–I brought you up out of Egypt, but I also brought Philistines out of Caphtor, and Syrians from Kir.”

4. You do make a mess of everything you touch.

“Egyptians weren’t Black”

Lol…

See this is the fake history I brought up.

Of course they were Black.
Egypt is in AFRICA.

Do I sense some racist undertones here?

If you want to use Scripture to talk about the color of the Jews, then how about

Song of Solomon 5
14His arms are rods of gold, set with jewels. His body is polished ivory, bedecked with sapphires.

:rofl:

Egypt is is northeastern Africa, where the people had mingled with middle easterners.

I’ve already emailed a professor’s assistant about this point–he said “just look at the paintings they made”. I’m going to go ahead and take his word on it. You are misinformed sir.

Sure…

Revelations 1:13-14 “The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.”

Burnt bronze = Black
Hair like ‘wool’

Clear as day

Want pictures too?

If you don’t like reekipedia you can use bing, google, duckduckgo, qwant, etc. There’s more information out there this is simply food for thought.

1. You’re citing a visionary experience, where the individual components are often symbolic, have spiritual significance, as your basis? LOL

2. “Burnished” doesn’t mean “burnt”, it means “fine”.
    https://biblehub.com/greek/5474.htm

3. If you wanted to take the “hair” literally (it could refer to the fact he is called “the Lamb”), there’re (non-Black) Jews who have the sort of hair that could qualify.

Refined in a furnace there bud… What do furnaces do?

Why would you get so upset that Christ wasnt white? Why does that make you so mad?

Scripture tells us clear as day… But you must have the eyes to see.

If you want to know how the Lord looks, this is how the Lord looks.

That kid who went to heaven, Colton, said this was the only portrait that he knows of that looks like Jesus.

I know someone who has seen the Lord and they agree.

Furnaces purify metals.

As it says in Hebrews, Jesus was “perfected by what He suffered”.

If Jesus was Black, I would disagree with someone saying He was White. It has nothing to do with Whiteness or Blackness, it has to do with accuracy.

This is completely counter productive…

You want to follow a false image of Christ… One painted by Leonardo da Vinci then whatever. Doesnt belong on this forum

No, that was actually Akiane Kramarik, a specially gifted little girl at the time of the painting.

By the way, the Shroud of Turin, which closely resembles Akiane’s painting, doesn’t depict a Black man either.

mqdefault
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Roman Historian Taticus confirms the race of Christ as Ethiopian.

1. Tacitus does not hold that they are Ethiopians; he merely shares a number of different views that are held at the time.

2. He says that the view of some is that the Jews are descendants of Ethiopians–which does not mean “they are Black” since they could have mixed with other peoples and become lightened. If not, it would make no sense that some speculated they were from the Isle of Crete, or that they were Egyptians (again, the depictions they made prove that they weren’t Black).

Ethipoians have always been Black… Lol who is reaching now?

‘Could have mixed’… Well thats not what was recorded…