Israel, the Jews, "God's Chosen People"? The Truth

We’ll I happen to be training for the Best 2-way communicator, just stretching my vocals partner

I could be wrong here, but nowadays I don’t think people claiming that their Jewish, check into their backgrounds to see what tribe they are from. But their parents said they are Jewish. Go I believe the bible says that if we are not aware of a certain.so. that we might.commit, then were not held accountable, so a lot of people stating they are Jewish believe they are Jewish. So they are not deliberately lying. Where it says those claiming to be Jews will go to he’ll. (paraphrasing) I believe who God is referring to are the people knowingly that they are not Jewish and are deliberately deceiving people on purpose.
(

Why is nobody talking about this??

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/03/672881913/israeli-police-recommend-indicting-netanyahu-in-3rd-corruption-case-this-year

Why you ask?!!! Because the article just came out today, there equivalent Attorney General is Actually looking into it and in case you got board towards the end the article even says towards the end;
Can Netanyahu survive the allegations?
Maybe. According to Israeli law, a prime minister does not need to resign if he is indicted. Netanyahu has indicated that if he is charged, he would stand trial without stepping down.

Some of Netanyahu’s political partners have previously indicated they would not sit in his government if he faced an indictment. But for now, they are remaining in his governing coalition.

Israel is due for elections in late 2019, though Netanyahu could call a vote sooner. Recent opinion polls show his political party receiving the most votes, and he enjoys high popularity in the Israeli public.

Anyone else notice how they started practically just giving out insanely expensive cancer treatments like two years / two and a half years ago? Even stop and think why? (With Christmas in it he air shout) Mistletoe Big Pharma

We must be prepared and not deceived into misinterpreting the Word of God thinking we will ALL be out of here…THAT would be AWESOME…BUT we need to be prepared for post Tribulation too.

How is it related to “true Jews”?

Alex addressed this during Yesterday’s Broadcast showing that its pretty much bogus Charges due to PM not sucking up to the #Globalists #NWO crew.

Go to the on demand and watch the first hour or so from Alex’s show yesterday.

Because I have defended Jews here (and will continue to do so), I need to make clear that I do not consider them to be “God’s Chosen People”. Biblically, they remain elect in one way, but they aren’tGod’s People” (it’s two thirds of “God’s Chosen People”). God said that, just as the Jews had driven Him to jealousy by having gotten for themselves another god, so He would make them jealous by getting for Himself another people. There is massive Scriptural evidence to this effect. I do not say we should worship Jews (as many churches say) as if they were “something special” in themselves.

That said, I think the proper attitude to have toward them is one of love (not as God’s People, but as a very tragic people–people who’ve been blinded to this very day [Ro 11:25; 2 Co 3:15])–even to the point that one could wish oneself accursed, if it were possible, to the point of forfeiture of one’s own salvation if it could bring about salvation to the Jews [Ro 9:1-5]. (Moses had this kind of attitude toward the children of Israel as well [Ex 32:32].)

IMG_20181124_080854_538

This is why there’s a geneology of Christ in the Bible… Usually the part people pass over.

Jesus wasn’t black, sure he had a great tan living in the desert…

Jesus had to be Jewish or else the Bible isn’t true. I’ll believe the Bible over man’s here say.

I honestly have heard this sort of thing before.

Then again the cross is a curse…Cursed is EVERYONE who hangs upon a tree…Including Jesus while He was made to be sin with OUR SIN on the Cross!

I’m Polish/Russian Askonazi and not trying to take over the world. Stop the race baiting.

Happy Hanukkah

Lots of misinformation on this thread where to begin!?

First …the Star of David is the seal of Solomon and an occultic symbol used to bind demons. Google “Ring of Solomon” you are right in the fact the symbol was pushed by Zionism. The original Jewish symbol is the Menorah.

Askonazi or not, true Jews are supposed to live peacefully in exile, not steal land or kill for it. “True Torah Jews” is the proper nomenclature.

I’m Christian but I was born Jewish so if y’all have any questions feel free to ask

Apologies for the sinat hinam, baseless hatred, you will see here.

PNG
:man_shrugging:t6:

There is no reference to the Star (or shield) of David in the Bible. There are several rabbinical tales as to the origin of the Star of David. These range from the star being the shape of King David’s shield, to being the symbol on King Solomon’s signet (seal) ring, to being an invention of Bar Kokhba, the Jewish leader who led what is known as the Bar Kokhba revolt against the Roman Empire in A.D. 132. Mekubbalim (followers of Kabbala) claim that the symbol has magical powers. There is no explicit historical or archaeological support for any of those claims.

Finish reading the article…it’s only one of many pointing to the origin…

The Star of David also came to be called the Shield of David or the Seal of Solomon , although its use by these leaders is doubtful. The STAR OF DAVID IS NOT MENTIONED IN SCRIPTURE.

At this point the Bible appears to disagree with the above even though the phrase “Star of David” itself does not appear in the Bible, it is obvious that THERE IS A STAR MENTIONED. Please note the following verses.

TWO TABERNACLES MENTIONED IN SCRIPTURE

• THE TRUE - “And Moses took the tabernacle, and pitched it without the camp, afar off from the camp, and called it THE TABERNACLE OF THE CONGREGATION. And it came to pass, that every one which sought the LORD went out unto the tabernacle of the congregation, which was without the camp.” (Exodus 33:7)
  • THE FALSE - “And the LORD spake unto Moses saying, Speak unto the congregation, saying, Get you up from about the TABERNACLE OF KORAH, DATHAN, AND ABIRAM.” (Numbers 16:23-24)

So according to the above two passages there were TWO TABERNACLES in the wilderness. The true and the false. Notice below how God in His word identifies these two tabernacles and places THE FALSE ONE WITH A STAR.

• THE TRUE - “When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel: So that he forsook the TABERNACLE OF SHILOH, the tent which he placed among men.” (Psalms 78:59-60)
  • THE FALSE - “Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? But ye have borne the TABERNACLE OF YOUR MOLOCH AND CHIUN your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, WHICH YE MADE TO YOURSELVES.” (Amos 5:25-26)

Finish reading this one as well…
http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/teach/magendavid.html

They’re just throwing it in our face that they have this information and we don’t

but its getting out now

I don’t hate…I only started this thread to share knowledge that I had only just recently acquired… I promise you that I honestly don’t have it in me to hate anyone… I do feel anger at the multitude of falsehoods that all groups of people masquerade under… I am angered by the blatant disrespect and disregard most people have for our Creator and our Saviour!!! I don’t like to argue with anyone so I will walk away in a hurry if I don’t feel there is any point in conversing with another individual or group… Time is precious…