Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficing minors in FL and NYC

Hello INFOCOMM Warriors this is Blackhawk here finally sub justice wins again breaking news Jeff Epstein has been arrested for sex trafficking minors in FL and NYC. Its about time and the domino’s are going to continue to fall.

What does everyone else think about this?

Blackhawk out.

14 Likes
Slick Willy has some Splaining to do!
6 Likes
4 Likes

Hang em by the balls.

8 Likes
1 Like

Another chess move made by The Maestro, slow and steady wins the race.

7 Likes

I think with his arrest will come more cooperation from the opposition involved. Or more ferver in their rebellion which in turn will produce more arrests that will involve more high profile players. This will force even more scum bags to show their hands that are covered in blood. Hide and watch. Either things will die down or we will see a true barrage of false flags that will incite a hot kinetic engagement that we can’t avoid.

4 Likes

This is the step Trump needed to take. He’s involved with everybody in the deep state. So those connections alone will bring them down.

Buckle your seat belts.

6 Likes

I got the perfect candidate for Epstein when he gets back out

5 Likes

A strong gust of wind might blow that misguided wanker away…

4 Likes

And Cernovich is already claiming credit.

2 Likes

If what I saw is accurate, Cernovich somehow pushed this through the courts and moved it forward. I didn’t have time to read the actual article though so I’m not sure what he actually did.

3 Likes

Here’s his account:

6 Likes

If this all pans out in the correct manner, lots of unfriendlies are gonna go straight to the gas chamber for this. No mercy.

7 Likes

Looks like he’ll probably end up getting off. No pun intended.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2019-epstein-case-is-maurene-comey-daughter-of-fired-fbi-director-james-comey-who-participated-in-2017-pussy-hat-march/

4 Likes

Wonder if Comey ever took any flights on the Lolita express?

7 Likes

If that evidence exists, it’d be good reason for her to recuse and find someone else. However, I don’t know if, in a court of law, a gallery member (i.e. not the prosecution or defense) is permitted to present evidence to the magistrate that would shed light on the case.

4 Likes

I follow Shawn with #SGT on YouTube and not long after I saw an article about this situation I got this video alert…I hope & pray that this turns into the arrest of politically Powerful criminals who are backing him.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Comey will be implicated as part of the cover up.

4 Likes