Join The Proud Boys Worldwide

For some reason I get the impression PB represent types like douchebag firemen who spend their lives revolving around TV sports. Like that boston and NY defective personality type.

So what exactly are they about ? All I got is fake news that may have given me the impression above and the fact they don’t like antifa, alot of people don’t, so what is exactly that they offer me ?

You spelled a common four letter word “a [SPACE] lot” incorrectly while calling others defective.

I always thought the initiation was silly for Proud Boys but it does exercise our constitutional legal right to assemble.

These are out of date so I would call the bar to see what day PB meet there. If there are other West Coast locations or corrections to these locations please post them. Gavin has not updated the site recently.

Proud Boys Ventura, CA meets at Squashed Grapes 4746 Market St Ventura, CA
Proud Boys Ojai, CA meets at OBC 655 E Ojai Ave Ojai, CA
Proud Boys San Diego, CA meets at Alpine Brewing 1347 Tavern Rd, Alpine, CA 91901
Proud Boys Newport Beach, CA meets at the Blue Beet 107 21st Pl, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Proud Boys Seaside, OR meets at Shilo Inn 30 N Prom, Seaside, OR 97138
Proud Boys Spokane Coeur d Alene Idaho PBH 12212 E Old Palouse Hwy, Valleyford, WA 99036
Proud Boys Newport, OR meets at Rogue 2320 SE Marine Science Dr Newport, OR

We do have a local chapter in the Greater Tampa Bay are here in FL. Anyone interested in a meetup feel free to reach out. UHURRU.

I gave to them, and will be happy to do so again.

Nothing says dipshit online better then pointing out grammar mistakes.

Swearing? This is a family show. It is not the grammar mistake, it is the illiteracy while calling other defective.