Jon Stewart goes off on Congress!

Jon Stewart goes to Congess to advocate for Sick 911 Responders, that Congess is dicking around for help. Jon gives a Rousing Rebuke of Congress Inaction.

10 Likes

You know the VERY BEST PART about the Congress Every 2 years, YOU COULD VOTE
ALL OF THEM OUT>

2 Likes

I was REALLY impressed with his butt chewing…Made me proud to be an American supporting our troops & first responders.

3 Likes

That is under the assumption that voting actually works.

Seriously, do you honestly think any sane American would reelect Nancy Pelosi 17 times?

Voting does NOT work.

Neither does “call or write your representative”. The system is compromised and full on rigged.

7 Likes

As dumb as the brainwashed leftest are, they have probably kept her in office and cheated her way into the position all this time. No patriot with a brain would do that for her. They are so brain dead that they defend creepy Joe and cry that they want Obama as vice and Biden as president. And yes, the voting system is rigged. @Memeart

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t know why there isn’t a law where if you cheat, and you are caught and everyone knows it, then you are completely out of the race and kicked out from participating in anymore voting positions.

2 Likes

The voting system based on political parties must be addressed first. It is built in discrimination being about the party and not the people that candidate is suppose to represent.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I think Jon was Inspired by “Mr. (Alex) Jones” goes to Washington" a few months ago to fight against Censorship. AGAIN, Alex breaks Down walls to fight the deepstate and government corruption!

1 Like

It’s more about focusing on the goal and pushing politics aside to reach that goal. Address the members of congress as a whole and don’t allow them to use politics to finger point at each other when nothing gets done. It was a total insult, unprofessional and un-American for them not to be there to hear from these men and women. The guy who spoke before JS was schedules for his 69th round of chemo treatment…24 hrs. later! The guy is literally dying and he showed up!!

2 Likes

It really should have been much worse…

1 Like

TA-DA!!! The goal…

1 Like

… and the honor…

2 Likes

Sorry about the source but,…

“And then yesterday, Sen. (Kirsten) Gillibrand did her unanimous consent and that was to expose who would be against this. And we found out who it was. And it’s the usual suspects. But they’re hypocrites at best. No – not only are they hypocrites, they’re bottom feeders. They’re opportunists,” Feal said. “You cannot cherry pick and choose when you want to be a fiscal conservative – shame on him,” Feal said, referring to the support that Rand Paul, a self-identified fiscal conservative, gave for President Donald Trump’s $1.5 trillion tax cut, which is helping drive a deficit increase.

1 Like

I am all for asking Saudi Arabia to take up the funding of the needs of the 9/11 victims.
Make those bastards pay for what they were a part of.

1 Like