Let The Games Begin

Can anyone here figure out why Soros would praise Trump? It’s pretty obvious really. Especially when it’s CNBC reporting on it.

The reporter that did the story. Supposedly a Tech Journalist.

https://twitter.com/lauren_feiner

https://laurenfeiner.com/

2 Likes
George Soros Praises President Trump's Action Against Huawei

4 Likes
George Soros Praises President Trump's Action Against Huawei

The Enemy of My Enemy is My FRENEMY??

Apparently, Soros has been on the same page as Trump with regards to China for a while… Maybe even before Trump?? Thankfully, it seems to be the only issue they agree on!

I’m guessing Drudge posted that MSNBC Article because it’s free?? haha
Soros “Praised” Trump in an Op-Ed he wrote for the Wall Street Journal. You can’t read it without a paid subscription, hence the MSNBC Article. (In my opinion)

Here’s some other articles I found where Soros talks China:

From Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge:

But before the general public rushes to declare that Soros and Trump are now BFFs due to their shared common nemesis, the billionaire democrat donor made it clear that in addition to seeking the replacement of Xi, he would be just as delighted if Trump were also gone, because since “we are in a Cold War that threatens to turn into a hot one” if " Xi and Trump were no longer in power, an opportunity would present itself to develop greater cooperation between the two cyber-superpowers." Cooperation which would only be made possible and dominated by “something similar to the United Nations Treaty that arose out of the Second World War.” In other words an organization modeled after Soros’ very own Open Society.

Yet while Soros’ aggressive 3295-word attack on China took many by surprise, what was just as notable was China’s response to Soros’ scathing criticism: there was none.

In fact, China made it quite clear that in its opinion, Soros is no longer relevant saying that " statements by certain people, which portray black as white and distort facts, are completely pointless and not worthy of even a rebuttal. "

3 Likes

Soros is just trying to buy out Trump. He knows shits collapsing. Sounds to me like hes about to try to buy some new power.

3 Likes

Daddy, am I done with my space walk yet?

Daddy, can you please let me back inside? It’s getting cold outside.

Space Force: Season 1: Episode 1: Soros plays some 4D chess with Daddy Trump. Meanwhile, Baby Joey goes outside to feed the Space Cat. Where’s Waldo? Where’s the Space Kid?

2 Likes

Those people at their financial level, they see one thing in China…profit.

They will tolerate each other if it means a better business deal.

1 Like

If you listen to all of Owen’s possible reasons Soros would agree with Trump then…

…it sounds like Soros is playing the multi-dimensional chess.

2 Likes

Who’s to say Soros isn’t the one chosen to provide investors with a little “volatility” in the markets.

Ain’t no money in a stable market in the short term. Day trading at another level.

1 Like