Liberal tears over "It's okay to be white" banner

Suggest changes if you like…I need the practice…:slightly_smiling_face:

This is funny…Proud of you guys! Wish I could be there!

Good job out there…you got her on the abortion topic…she ran from facts. I don’t feel sorry for her…she despises all of us Patriots, and what we stand for, nationalism…and the preservation of our Race that is being battered from all sides, there’s a global war on White Cristian’s. That folks, is the enemy…screw her ‘feelings’…this is War.

I love it! Thank you. :sparkling_heart:

Sorry God, they made me this way.

Texas-T should have given her the Ol’ Gamestop Safe Space holla…
IT’S MAAAAM!!! (Also give her the pink bow and the blonde wig).
Plus she was riding a rental bike!!! Go Agenda 21~~~Cucked.

What the hell does that have anything to do with oppression? Why is it not okay to be white? I’m a white male.

God these leftest have big mental problems.

They are not liberals.

They do not have mental defects. They have been brainwashed by media and the corrupted.

Okay, liberals or not I agree, they have been brainwashed by media and the corrupted.

Would they be crying if someone was holding up a sign saying it’s okay to be black?

Racist yes. Liberal no.

Liberal - open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Okay so, should I say leftest then?

Okay I’ll say leftest, was my mistake.

Your right, I should have said leftest.

Eh, if you are asking me… I would not call them any specific ideology. I would treat them as a complex human, capable of understanding the aspects of many ideologies who have been harmed with selective perception, and manipulated by those who intend our nation to fall. She did not seem to support a general equality but instead did not even think it was O.K. to be white so she is not leftist or left wing in her political views.

leftist - a person with left-wing political views.
left wing politics - supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy.

Hmm… okay, I guess that is true too. She is a very confused human being.

She was reaching out for help in the way she was shown.

We could have bullied less and loved more in the video I suppose. Even though what has happened to her is harmful to us all, she* specifically is not trying to harm anyone.

The go to infowars.com and educate yourself I like but maybe a little aggressive at first. Maybe aggressive was needed. I am not sure. I usually just ask questions like the others did later.

They’re having their “all lives matter” moment.

Nobody bullied anyone in the video. No one could have been more peaceful in the conversation than what was shown.