Listen up IWA Candy-asses - 30 Day T-shirt Challenge!

(post withdrawn by author)

13 Likes
The Bury Your Computer Challenge
Differences from Infocomms Censorship and Alex Jones being Censored from Social Media?
How-To Red-Pill - Post Your Ideas Here For Videos, Memes, Etc, That We Could Make

I like Candy someone say sweet treats available?
Ha haha

Disco want to chime in on this one lol lolol

@discobot Quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most. — Stephen Covey

4 Likes

I have worn the the social media Tank IW shirt a few times already walking, store, etc. The IW Hexagon too. Because of The IW Sticker on my car, I found out one of my Cool big Bosses loves IW too! I think he was blown away because where I work is a county govt. That is very Liberal. Lol.

4 Likes

I wore my 911 is a inside JOB to Costco with my wife, just recently. ZERO negative comments,

Mostly puzzled look, or wanting to ask ? on their faces. Number one response, very attractive

20 something young black girl, and after that generally young woman, my wife, was like what’s

going on? Doesn’t my wife realize I am just a very handsome man? or help from the T.

my%20face

5 Likes

2 Likes

I’m going Low-Key at Work today…

1 Like

I live between 3 Air Force bases and 1 International Airport…gonna put some christmas lights on it for at night:us:

2 Likes

Sweet…

Not very Low-Key at all. haha

3 Likes

I wear my Molon AABe .50 shirt around town alot with my 1776 hat, I wore it in a trendy restaurant for dinner yesterday where there was at least one tranny that looked like Damian Waynes and a scrawny middle aged white guy that had a “No Trump, no kkk, no fascist USA” shirt on. Nobody said shit to me about it. I usually get at least 2 or 3 “cool shirt man”'s when out shopping at Costco or the mall. the central California area is a mostly conservative area in the belly of the leftist beast but the city always has it’s few weirdo leftists that come out once in a while.WIN_20180315_13_50_23_Pro

3 Likes

I agree… I want that Space Force T in a Light Grey.

They should have a ‘Select Color’ scroll along with The Sizes.

3 Likes

I :heart::heart::heart: This Shirt. I had this sticker on my Sonata and want a new one for my new 2018 Malibu.

2 Likes

A COOL LOOKING knight RIDER SHIRT… ME TOO!!!

2 Likes

I already wear my IW gear most days of the week.
Living here on the edge of the Gay Ghetto in SanDiego I get two kinds of reactions…
The smile and hello…
And
The frown scowl, and an occasionally a few unkind words.
I have a rep. here to begin with, not well liked among leftists especially LGBT leftists. The reason for that is should be obvious and had nothing to do with their sexual orientation but has everything in the world to do with their satanist views and their communist agenda.
@GodGivenLiberty Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

I need to get one of those Tee shirts.

2 Likes

Wore my Trump Madussia (spelling) tee shirt.
Monday it was my IW Hexagon Logo tee shirt in Olive Drab.

2 Likes

3 Likes