Listen up IWA Candy-asses - 30 Day T-shirt Challenge!

Wear 'em if you got 'em! June 10th thru July 10th! It’s summer and many of us are out and about and on road trips. Wear your gear and give InfoWars the exposure it needs right now, and find fellow InfoWarriors too. If you have an Infowars Road Warrior kit, bonus if you post a sticker each day. Also the 1776 hats are back in stock - go get one while they last! Space Force shirt looks great too.

I’ve got a weeks worth of shirts and the 1776 hat and am ready to go. See if you can wear something everyday, hat or shirt or both, before work, after work, or all day long! Let’s all represent and get some red-pilling done!

12 Likes
Differences from Infocomms Censorship and Alex Jones being Censored from Social Media?
How-To Red-Pill - Post Your Ideas Here For Videos, Memes, Etc, That We Could Make
The Infowars Time-Capsule Challenge

I like Candy someone say sweet treats available?
Ha haha

Disco want to chime in on this one lol lolol

@discobot Quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most. — Stephen Covey

4 Likes

I have worn the the social media Tank IW shirt a few times already walking, store, etc. The IW Hexagon too. Because of The IW Sticker on my car, I found out one of my Cool big Bosses loves IW too! I think he was blown away because where I work is a county govt. That is very Liberal. Lol.

4 Likes

I wore my 911 is a inside JOB to Costco with my wife, just recently. ZERO negative comments,

Mostly puzzled look, or wanting to ask ? on their faces. Number one response, very attractive

20 something young black girl, and after that generally young woman, my wife, was like what’s

going on? Doesn’t my wife realize I am just a very handsome man? or help from the T.

my%20face

5 Likes

Day #1 - I’m wearing this bad boy today. Suck it, Big Tech Tyranny! What gear have you got on today?

3 Likes

So, after doing some yard work, I changed out to my ‘Ideas are Bulletproof’ t-shirt and was all over town with it. Not a single reaction, and I was starting to think there’s not one damn patriot to be found in the God-forsaken state of Minnesota. Then as I was driving home I saw a huge Trump 2020 flag waving outside someone’s house the next street over from me. I’m definitely going to have to get to know that neighbor. I hope everyone had a great day spreading messages of freedom in the 3-D where Google and Apple can’t censor. Until they have someone ripping the shirts off our backs, we’re still free.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Day #2 - Today I’m serving Big Tech up some B!tch Lasagna:

Have a great day in the still free USA!

1 Like

Day #3 - Shirt o’ the day. Waking up Minnesota, one shirt at a time. A few puzzled looks yesterday over the 1776 hat and tank shirt combo.

1 Like

I’m going Low-Key at Work today…

1 Like

I live between 3 Air Force bases and 1 International Airport…gonna put some christmas lights on it for at night:us:

2 Likes

Sweet…

Not very Low-Key at all. haha

3 Likes

That’s awesome @Minutemen-Of-America! Let’s see them try and censor your roof. Love seeing everything the IWA does in the 3-D! Nice shirt too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wear my Molon AABe .50 shirt around town alot with my 1776 hat, I wore it in a trendy restaurant for dinner yesterday where there was at least one tranny that looked like Damian Waynes and a scrawny middle aged white guy that had a “No Trump, no kkk, no fascist USA” shirt on. Nobody said shit to me about it. I usually get at least 2 or 3 “cool shirt man”'s when out shopping at Costco or the mall. the central California area is a mostly conservative area in the belly of the leftist beast but the city always has it’s few weirdo leftists that come out once in a while.WIN_20180315_13_50_23_Pro

3 Likes

Day #4 - Today, I’m not just feeling a little 1776, I’m feeling a whole hella 1776!

Paired with the 1776 hat, as usual.

It would be awesome if we could get more shirts in colors other than black. I’m starting to feel like I look like ANTIFA. God created lots of colors, let’s use 'em. Doesn’t have to be purple or pink, but a nice heather gray, navy blue, or white for summer would be great.

2 Likes

I agree… I want that Space Force T in a Light Grey.

They should have a ‘Select Color’ scroll along with The Sizes.

3 Likes

Day #5 - Liberty or Death.

I did a report about Patrick Henry in 5th grade. Those words always stuck with me -“Give me liberty or give me death!” What could be so precious that a man would prefer death if he could not gain it? We are finding out today as the country and the world continues in its slow boil.

Go to this link to relive the history of this famous quote:

Here is an excerpt:
“The war is actually begun!” Henry cried. “The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?” As he spoke, Henry held his wrists together as though they were manacled and raised them toward the heavens. “Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty”—Henry burst from his imaginary chains and grasped an ivory letter opener—“or give me death!” As he uttered these final words, he plunged the letter opener toward his chest, mimicking a knife blow to the heart."

1 Like

I would totally buy a David Knight Show t-shirt and a whole pack of David Knight Show bumper stickers! This is some of the best information out there and more people need to know this show exists.

3 Likes

I :heart::heart::heart: This Shirt. I had this sticker on my Sonata and want a new one for my new 2018 Malibu.

1 Like