Looking for Feedback

As the subject says, I’m looking for a little feedback, here.

I do this show once or twice a week (not always with the same attitude as seen here). It’s got a really small circle, so far, but looking to grow. Please note the attire:

Martus for Truth-Take up Your Cross

Maybe an appropriate description of what you are actually asking.

Me personally, with no description, and a vague link, I’m not going to click on someone else’s link. I might not even simply because I don’t know you regardless of description.

I can understand your reticence, but if you just went to my Facebook page and scrolled down, you would see the attire I am talking about. InfoWars began offering it after I made the suggestion that they should. When I saw it on offer, I instantly bought one. You should, too. I also use Survival Shield X3, Superblue mouthwash and Superblue toothpaste.

I would do more if I could, but I don’t have a fancy high-paying job; I came out of homelessness, and now live in a simple apartment that is one room and a bath in a suburb of Owen’s home burg that uses a covered wagon for its iconic symbol, having previously lived in another part of the area, that uses an oak tree for its symbol.

My job has me serving, Daniel-like, among a large number of people of a liberal bent, some having an annoying blindness that I deal with on the job, but really do not need to be running into here.

I used to be homeless. It was not fun. Almost no one will give you a chance, but will seek to keep you stomped down in that catch-22 trap of no address, no job; no job, no address, all the while making excuses for their lack of compassion for those caught in that trap.

You are doing the same sort of thing to me, now.

Instead of reacting out of fear, take a chance. Instead of acting brave, start being brave. Be an Alex, an Owen, a Roger, a David, a Millie, a Harrison…

I could go on, but the other names escape me for the moment, and that’s unfortunate because there are a LOT of heroes, there. Alex will deny this, of course, for his own part, but he IS a hero, and we ALL know that to be true.

#FreeInfoWars #CNNForbidden @billsey777

Eh? Where does this imagination come from? An pre-emptive unfortunate story doesn’t make this accurate, nor makes you the only one with one.

I’m not reacting from fear. I’m reacting of protecting myself, before letting my naivety get used and abused. that’s online status quo.

Your posts starts with “Looking” That mean’s in the “beggars can’t be choosers” equation, you’re the former. None have obligation to look at your facebook, or do anything without the proper provided information. That’s you’re obligation first I’m afraid, and it’s completely reasonable, and not hard if you truly have vested interest.

Do the comparison; do the math.

If you treat knowledge the same way you are treating me, you will never learn anything new.

Think about it.

I’m treating you with respect. You’re perceiving the otherwise, but you’re wrong.

Sorry you are confused.

Tell you what, a screengrab from the linked episode of my program. Now, you can see the attire without having clicked a link.

Have you bought that shirt? I have. It was my idea suggested to InfoWars, and now, when I shoot my show, I have that shirt on.

No, I don’t have a fancy set, and I don’t do green screen. I have a single room, and that’s where I shoot my show.

From two independent sources, at two widely spaced times, I was given the same life verse, and that is what I seek to fulfill. You only need fear my words if you refuse to follow the Lord.

So, peace be with you, and may the mercy and grace and eye-opening wisdom of God flood your soul.

Cool, that effort shows respectful vested interest to an audience, I’m sure it’ll be much more receptive for feedback. Nice shirt, is it short sleeve too like a regular polo?

No, I haven’t gotten that shirt alas. I like many of the shirts, but sadly it’s too problematic a purchase I might make at present, though I like the subtle ones like that a lot. People in the know see it right away. I wonder if you made a texture pattern in the fabric in the shape of the IW symbol if that might not be even more subtle but effective.

It’s possible that quality can make up for quantity. That’s in your hands :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s just like a polo, and should pass muster in many office environments, specifically because of its subtlety.

I’ve also worn it twice on a program that i frequently guest on, News and Views. The first time, no one had any idea about it (testing the subtlety). The second time, i wore it in solidarity with Roger Stone, calling out the situation to the the point that most knew who I was talking about, then went on to another topic (not allowing a response :wink: ). If interested, News and Views should be findable as “News and Views the series”.

My best friend as a kid was Bill. Good name. I was watching your video on Facebook. More people could benefit from studying law and history. So, it is good that you talked about those things. People take things out of context. We forget things. So, some people may not know that certain things happened when Obama was President, that is before Trump became President, like you said in the video. History red pills people a lot more than we give it credit. That’s why globalists try to censor history. The Catholic church has been doing it for centuries.

WOW! … look at this hypocrite. whome has done nothing but taken the contributions and comments of nearly every member from nearly every thread of this community out of context…or maybe not hypothete but rather someone speaking of personal experience.

Sorry @JoeyArnoldVN you made me almost vomit in my mouth, so hard not to spit it out, unfortunately it’s in your general direction, excuse me.

@Billsey I would like to ask why videos, can your contributions be offered without the need for recognition?, your image, voice or name, Must we provide an image, voice or name to truths as if an ownership of such a things, should we even have concern or care for popularity or the other Narcissistic thing if we provide these things for truth and honestly.

I am asking as I see many seeking award or a following of their works rather than providing a message. I am also asking this generally as I am not against such things, and understand the percieved notion that these are more effective and efficient however when so many do the same they are not, just curiosity.

What would I gain from watching a video of you telling me something I could research and discover myself, or can I?

Again, I have no Intention of putting you on the spot, as I ask generally as these type of things are the current trend, already there are so many we don’t even know where to start looking, most if not all are discovered accidentally, stumbled upon rather than searching for if you know what I mean.

Good grief… Why is everyone being so cynical as of late… @Billsey I’d like to say good job on your video. The subject is definitely one that need more attention as we go thru these end days. I applaud your effort and the simplicity of your deliverance. We work with what God gives us. Keep sharing the message brother and ignore the critics. I for one am glad to see the face of the brother who stands boldly before the masses with a hard message to deliver. May God bless you and protect you as these days progress brother!! Much love in Christ, Jesus our Lord and Savior !! :pray::revolving_hearts::pray::revolving_hearts:

@MamaPotato your lost message

@Bingozee and @TheIsz… Seriously?! Have both of you let the world turn you out that bad. As I read both of your comments, my heart dropped… Oh ye of little faith… I understand the need for being leary of random links, but why not just simply as the man what is the subject of his video… There’s no need for the haughtiness… And as far as asking the man about seeking recognition… I’m literally rolling my eyes as I type this… This man makes videos for people that are considered controversial (post withdrawn by society’s standards… What in the world makes you think he’s doing it for freaking recognition!?! He’s doing it at the cost of reputationauthor, and ridicule… and eventually loss of more once the persecution becomes more prevalent… I’m so entirely sick of this high horse, holier than thou, I’m so supreme and intelligent attitude that is cycling thru this forum!! It’s a shame people have to act like that toward one another much less amoungst people who are supposed to be on the same “side”!!! Gimmee a freaking break!!! And don’t bother responding with some kind of witty comeback or intellectual retort…I will ignore it… But y’all really need to reevaluate how you are treating people… This man is a new user asking for advice on the effort he’s putting be automatically deleted in for the “cause” and both of you jumped with so much critical voracity that I couldn’t let it just happen… I say these things not to cut either of you down… I say these things to hopefully get your attention and whoever else reads this before it’s too late and you fall off the cynical cliff into that ugly abyss… Think about it please!!!

Did you just answer a question not for you? Who are you to speak for others.

Go away @MamaPotato. Your fanaticism and hypocrisy are not welcome while directed at me, I have no interest in anything you offer, more so when you attempt to speak for others and answer questions not asked of you.

STOP DISRESPECTING AND DISRUPTING THREADS

Yes seriously. I don’t trust other people I don’t know’s links for the same reason I lock my front door at night.
I don’t lead with “haughtiness”. I led with reason. :slight_smile:

@MamaPotato lost this also

why not just simply as the man what is the subject of his video

Example: hey I’m curious, if you don’t mind me asking, what is your video pertaining to??

There’s no need for the haughtiness

Me personally(post withdrawn by author, with no description, and a vague link, I’m not going to click on someone else’s link

@MamaPotato a TROLL…
By the example…

LOL…not because your a hypocrite, fanatic and troll then… hummm… ok.

@MamaPotato

I’ve been in online forums since napster. Value is earned first. I wasn’t being hauty, you may have perceived that but did you ask me that or assume that?

I was teaching my experience from decades of people who pretend to be nice and not being what actual online status quo is, incase someone is online for you know their first time at 16 years old, and may not have awareness of these things.

When I said that I was ACTUALLY speaking to any readers more than the original poster. :wink:

I’m doing many things, more than perceives the eye @MamaPotato you’re not calling me out. you’re being contentious atm :frowning:

Let me repeat…incase you missed my only response I have for you.

Not contentious just sad really… I’ll explain in pm @TheIsz there’s absolutely no hope for bingozee obviously… :expressionless:

Thank you, maybe now others can speak for themselves, @MamaPotato, appreciated.

PS: you have nothing to offer that I need or am even minutely interested in, please keep hope for yourself, apparently it’s you who is desperate and needy for I am not, Good evening.

PSS: you lost these along the way…

@MamaPotato your lost message

@Bingozee and @TheIsz… Seriously?! Have both of you let the world turn you out that bad. As I read both of your comments, my heart dropped… Oh ye of little faith… I understand the need for being leary of random links, but why not just simply as the man what is the subject of his video… There’s no need for the haughtiness… And as far as asking the man about seeking recognition… I’m literally rolling my eyes as I type this… This man makes videos for people that are considered controversial (post withdrawn by society’s standards… What in the world makes you think he’s doing it for freaking recognition!?! He’s doing it at the cost of reputationauthor, and ridicule… and eventually loss of more once the persecution becomes more prevalent… I’m so entirely sick of this high horse, holier than thou, I’m so supreme and intelligent attitude that is cycling thru this forum!! It’s a shame people have to act like that toward one another much less amoungst people who are supposed to be on the same “side”!!! Gimmee a freaking break!!! And don’t bother responding with some kind of witty comeback or intellectual retort…I will ignore it… But y’all really need to reevaluate how you are treating people… This man is a new user asking for advice on the effort he’s putting be automatically deleted in for the “cause” and both of you jumped with so much critical voracity that I couldn’t let it just happen… I say these things not to cut either of you down… I say these things to hopefully get your attention and whoever else reads this before it’s too late and you fall off the cynical cliff into that ugly abyss… Think about it please!!!

@MamaPotato lost this also

why not just simply as the man what is the subject of his video

Example: hey I’m curious, if you don’t mind me asking, what is your video pertaining to??

There’s no need for the haughtiness

Me personally(post withdrawn by author, with no description, and a vague link, I’m not going to click on someone else’s link

Sorry… @Billsey, apparantly some people have no control over their impulse, however I was asking.