Make A Difference Quotes

Catherine of Siena

“Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire.”
― St. Catherine of Siena

Martin Luther King Jr.

“No work is insignificant. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
Edward Everett Hale

“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.”
― Edward Everett Hale

Robert F. Kennedy

“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.”
― Robert F. Kennedy

2 Likes

I lost my brain. A bot can help me.
@discobot quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much. — Blaise Pascal

3 Likes

Mahatma Gandhi

“It’s the action, not the fruit of the action, that’s important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there’ll be any fruit. But that doesn’t mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

2 Likes

Making the world better with one oatmeal at a time.

2 Likes

“It’s not a sprint it’s a marathon.”

• Rob Dew

Check out @DewsNewz’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/1137214842060922880?s=09

Something I needed to know.

3 Likes

Ralph Waldo Emerson

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

T.S. Eliot

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T. S. Eliot, The Wasteland, Prufrock and Other Poems

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through him who strengthens me

1 Like

Who gets to define what constitutes “make a difference”? - Memeart

2 Likes

Get your head out of your ass.

Thank you. Good advice, but what moved you to say that? Or is that meant to be a quote?

2 Likes

It’s a quote @Memeart. It’s the best advice you can get from anyone ever.

2 Likes

Yeah, can’t see nothing and hard to breathe, let alone the smell.

1 Like
1 Like

Silence is golden but ductape is silver.

-maybe mark zuckerburg

2 Likes

Go outside for a walk or on a bus, you never know who you might talk to and make a difference.
" Quote (Get out and make a difference).

3 Likes