Make America Great Again

3 Likes

That’s not really a true statement, but yes they passed legislation relating to Sharia law.

The post says: “North Carolina has banned Islamic Sharia Law and regard it as criminal, as it should be … let’s make it nationwide!”

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

No, North Carolina has not banned or criminalized Sharia law from being practiced in the state.

Sharia, which in Arabic means “the way,” is a religious law forming part of the Islamic tradition and refers to wide-ranging moral and broad ethical principles.

In 2013, the state’s legislature did pass a law that barred North Carolina courts from applying “foreign law” to proceedings.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Mrs. Lionel Nation

01:57 PM - Abolition Bakery (Cleveland OH): Raising Awareness About #HumanTrafficking In A Most Unique Way

How big of a fish am I?

A little bit longer than the meme. If you measure the height of the meme, you could add another inch or two to your length.

I want to know about that South Park Mormon music video thing.

It’s not a video, you have to see the musical in a theater. The song I referenced is such a lightning rod for many people that no television station and not even YouTube will allow the song on their platform. I’d be curious to know whether or not you find the song offensive.

@Rob_Roy, what is the name of the song?

A curse word, followed by a pronoun and then a term for a deity.
I believe the actual name of the song is the Ugandan translation, “Hasa Diga Eebowai.”

admonster11

03:07 PM - The Book of Mormon - Hasa Diga Eebowai (Fuck You God) | I didn’t think this was the song. But, after listening, yes, it is. Love that it is a brilliant parody of that Lion King song. I might even learn it and make a video about it. I love this song. It is brilliant.

TA-DA!!!

…and 20 chars.

I didn’t think this was the song. But, after listening, yes, it is. Love that it is a brilliant parody of that Lion King song.

I love this song. It is brilliant.

I might even learn it and make a video about it.

See, I was totally serious when I said I thought you would like the musical.
They also have a villain who’s name is General Butt F*king Naked.

1 Like

Reminds me of that band, the Bare Naked Ladies.

Or Richard Cheese…

1 Like

Reminds me of what these guys are doing…

1 Like