Map of sanctuary cities

:scream:

makes me :face_vomiting:

:skull_and_crossbones:

If only the counties that are pro American would band together… This reminds me of how Kosovo was created - invasion followed by separation.

When I was walking where I used to live at night in Denver. I looked across the blvd and there was a bus dropping off what it looked like illegals in a plaza. Then when I walked in that.plaza during the day they have a Mexican store but know sign on the outside I saw Mexicans going in there. So I walked in to see and the cashier just stared at me weird like I’m not supposed to be in there. It was a small Mexican grocery store. There a lot of Mex restaurants and a Mex grocery store but they don’t look at you weird but this one did. I took a pic of the outside.
The illegals have been going to sanctuary cities for a long time in Santa and Anaheim, CA.

Anaheim, CA is not on the list but I believe Anaheim is a sanctuary city as well.

http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/2017/03/is-anaheim-already-a-sanctuary-city/

Slc, Utah…

Well, let’s see how pc and tolerance rewards the mormons

If this makes you want to puke then check out the locations of Terrorist Training Camps inside the United States.
I had the link but now I cannot locate it. It was probably banned by Big Tech.
If anyone can find it it would be MamaPotato though!!

This isn’t the one I saw but it’s basically the same thing. Good job NPC!!! :+1:

It would also match up pretty close with the damn sanctuary cities. In Texas where I live DFW as well as Houston, San Antonio and Austin are indeed sanctuary cities. They just keep a low profile because they don’t want Governor Abbott to cut off their State Funding.
We all here in Texas know this for a fact.

Same thing here in some cities in Arizona

Very good find :ok_hand: Thanks!

Mosques are training camps… if your looking for live fire training, look at rural areas around those focal points.

Thank God for SC !!! No sanctuary cities here!!:+1::grin::heart: