My Inability to Continiously Create New Topics is Hindering the Information Flow

With some few exceptions wherein a story should be threaded, very story needs to get a new headline.

I’m not here for chit chat, flame wars, bickering. It’s news and you are effectively censoring it by limiting the number of headlines I can publish. Some days a busy days and there’s more news to be published. But you can’t expect me to sit here for an hour waiting for the gate keeper to decide to let me in again.

Maybe you can create one thread called “current topics of interest to me” and post all your links there?

Maybe not. I think I already said something about not being here for the smart ass.

Who is being a smart ass? I proposed a reasonable solution.

This thread… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. According to most on this forum, you should use the search bar to find relevant topic for posting… And sooo many love to throw up their own… Oh and I’ve even had some tell me creating endless threads wastes valuable resources in the server space… :rofl::joy::rofl: This forum is a veritable Trainwreck at best…but even some will say it’s in it’s infantile “growing pains” stage… :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: It’s whatever you wanna make of it…and how much you’re willing to deal with users with big opinions and even bigger egos… Not all…but most… :joy::rofl::joy:

InfoWars needs additional private web servers.

You’re my favorite spud :wink:

Gracias señor Mongoose :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::heart: