My Work Portfolio

Aluminum & Stainless Steel Cable Railing & Deck Renovation

Aluminum & Stainless Steel Cable Railing & Deck Renovation

Aluminum & Stainless Steel Cable Railing & Deck Renovation-Before

Power Carpet Stretcher Point
Carpet%20Power%20Stretcher%20Point%20(1)
Power Carpet Stretcher Point Box
Carpet%20Power%20Stretcher%20Point%20(2)
Coffee Table
Coffee%20Table
End Table

Garage Stair Railing
Bird Feeder Bracket

Bird Feeder Bracket-Installed

Onsite Finish Lumber Stand (1)

Onsite Finish Lumber Stand (2)

8 Likes

@John
I like the Aluminum and stainless steel details and design lines. Great looking

You create, fabricate and install all of that project?

However my preference would be wooden deck railing similar to the staircase railing.

3 Likes

Finished this pretty much up tonight. Definitely not what I normally do. No blueprints, just a couple pictures. Worst part was the commute, but it was a fun project.

Before

After

10 Likes

@greatgonzochops
What is intended capacity of such chicken coop?

Awesome structure, you assemble a prefabricated kit or custom made all components and assembly?

Clean lines throughout,

2 Likes

…Nice work! :+1:

2 Likes

Well she had 6 hens, so I’m pretty sure they will be comfortable. :slight_smile:

Built everything from scratch, no kit.

4x8 chicken shack but the whole coop is 8x28

Edit: hah! I better rephrase that. I didn’t cut down the trees or make the hardware. But you know what I mean. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool Ford trucks @greatgonzochops or they look like Fords.

3 Likes

@John I’ve got a buddy at school who’s family is redoing their deck. Probably won’t look as good as yours do!

3 Likes

Thank You @Atypicalrift. Yes, I designed and builtand installed the whole thing, including the turnbuckles.
The stair railing is white oak, better than red oak for its weatherability, and the dark wood is mahogany
I can certainly design a deck railing for you, though I would have a problem installing it with no vehicle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! That is really nice. Thanks fpr posting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks John! You do some pretty nice stuff too

2 Likes

Appreciate your offer @John not presently interested in deck restoration or redesign projects. Having experience in building trades myself. No pictures available currently. I replaced feeble designed deck and staircase railing years ago. Nice substructure were decent, ironically the effort, design and materials of accompanying railing wasn’t completing the look or stability of railing.
Similar to your staircase railing except the top rail was 2x6 redwood, perhaps uprights were redwood as well. Long way back, don’t recall presently.

Thanks again for the offer.

1 Like