New Massachusetts Patriots Club

Hey Patriots. A buddy & I started a Club/Organization of men & women that share Conservative/Libertarian veiws. We hang out have a beer or smoke talk about to local/state/federal current events. We want “To Preseve, To Conserve” the Patriot Views. We are trying to build the organization so we can have more man power to throw community events & give back. We hold meetings every 2nd & Last Wednesday Nights of each month. If anyone wants to know more about the club Text/Call: (339) 444-4698 or Email: [email protected]

6 Likes

I’m in Massachusetts whereabouts is this?

2 Likes

We are mostly outside of boston Dedham, Walpole area.

Feel free to call/text the number and ask questions.

1 Like

That is so cool. I hope the group grows.

3 Likes

Friends, I’m in Dorchester. I’m a liberal but this sounds like a good way to have some strong debate, right?

4 Likes

Yes brother there is no discrimination of party designation. We just hang out, one of us might do a presentation. When we get the Dues up we will be doing more things with the guys & gals.

3 Likes

Solid man, sounds like a good deal.

2 Likes

Yes me to we need a great group patriots can feel safe and open.

2 Likes

Ok I’m in Brockton…yeah the only requirement I would like is to be pro America and a patriot

1 Like

I’m also down to do some activism too

2 Likes

Text or call the number brother. Answer a few questions. Then after that I can mail or you can pick up an Application.

Bwahaha thats the only requirements.

I love the sound of this. Great idea guys.

Houston here. We got a little infowars army meet up crew going here.

Keep it up.!

2 Likes

Thats great buddy. Every state needs this. To happen. Trumps gonna need us. He called for An Awakening Friday. Just like Kennedy.

2 Likes

I will call later lol I work nights

1 Like

We meet next Wednesday guys & gals. If you would like a invitation text/call (339) 444-4698 or Email [email protected] even to just ask questions to learn more.

3 Likes

Good convo we had via text the other day…how do I sign up?

I promise on my Patch that everyone who inquired will get a conference call tomorrow with my self and the Co-Founded. Its been a busy year so far for some of the brothers personally but we are back in the swing of things.

1 Like

Join today and stand strong with the Fore Fathers.#SuperSashBros

2 Likes