NEW ZEALAND: GUNMAN WITH BODYCAM OPENS FIRE in MOSQUE

“Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies”

“…but only really took true inspiration from Knight Justiciar Breivik.”

Here is the raw video file…DOWNLOAD IT!!!

https://mega.nz/#!r2oHjKpC!IHOS1YFi2EeQJLJaRBBvUZEbh7Fln4FljCRrOhdkgkg

On the ball there @Leviticus, nice work!

@MamaPotato, at this point we’re damned if we do, damned if we don’t. If this wasn’t a false flag, you can bet there will be. At some point, people can only be pushed so far. I’m not defending this, but allowing millions of north africans and muslims into Christian lands is going to result in a powder keg.

Didn’t take long for media to connect the shooting to Trump.

You’re saying the script was ready for roll out before the blood was dry?
Sounds like an activated sleeper cell of the deep state.

There it is…the tie to Trump!!!

Fuckers…:fu:

Can’t be tied, not with a script ready for roll out this fast, and again being judge, jury before any investigation

Oh good grief … :roll_eyes:

well I think its just very damaging spin. The shooter didn’t like Trump’s policies and said he wasn’t a good leader so he isn’t by any means a “Trump lover”. So the headline is very misleading. You could just as easily label the shooter a “left wing” terrorist if you use the same logic and spin as the writer of that article.

serveimage-2

Who do You think "Q" is..are...? 🕵️

Unconfirmed but…This has Syndicate minion planned attack written all over it!!!

I’m outta likes @Paladin bahahhahaha

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

@Leviticus… Well damn… Ok well it’s too early to tell how they will completely spin it all the way… :expressionless:

New Zealand is where the shit eating global elite have been building million dollar bugout shelters in preparation for SHTF. I would bet this is a planned shooting to clamp down on the guns in New Zealand before the elite take their places!!!

GLOBAL SHTF MIGHT BE NEAR!!!

YES It is…

It could be a false flag, but my intuition tells me that this was a legit lone wolf.

It’s definitely getting closer to SHTF levels… I’ll be surprised if we make it to election day next year…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/twitter-forces-users-to-delete-links-to-new-zealand-shooting-videos/