NORML Acton Center- Cannabis Law Reform

Check out the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) website Action Center for pre-made letters you can add to and send to your representatives about upcoming cannabis legislation. Really easy to do just send the premade letter. We need to push on every issue of freedom and fight the oppression of God’s people.

Keep fighting the good fight! Enjoy! God Bless America!

https://norml.org/act

Beware of SOME who are pro legalize like fake beta, i mean Robert Francis orourke. He is pro legalize but also wants open borders and to take our guns in Texas of all places.

Thanks! Yeah its too bad it usually works like that. Cannabis is a medicine. CBD oil is legal here and seems I know a lot of people who are using it. Republicans will see the truth sooner or later. Its frustrating to see families broken up and people losing their jobs because of this unjust prohibition.

David Knight Covers Cannabis in the News

I’m in Arkansas, we voted in medical marijuana during the presidential election. More than two years ago! We still have not one dispensary! The good ole boy courts system down here are good at tying up things in legislation and technical discrepancies. They do not want average Arkansans getting rich. That would get too many people out of the welfare blocks and keep too many non violent offenders out of prison. Not good for the states private prison pocket book.

Sadly that’s the truth. It passed in Texas in 2017 and they “failed to schedule” the final vote because the paperwork did get to the courthouse in time. Come to find out the guy who was supposed to schedule it has donations from big pharma, alcohol and tobacco companies. The government is trying to patent It as we speak.

Federal: End The Federal Government’s Enforcement of Marijuana Prohibition

https://norml.org/action-center/item/federal-end-the-federal-government-s-enforcement-of-marijuana-prohibition

Senator Ron Wyden and Representative Earl Blumenauer have introduced legislation in the House and Senate – The Marijuana Revenue and Regulation Act / Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Act – (S. 420 and HR 420) to permit states to establish their own marijuana regulatory policies free from federal interference. In addition to removing marijuana from the United States Controlled Substances Act, this legislation also removes enforcement power from the US Drug Enforcement Administration in matter concerning marijuana possession, production, and sales — thus permitting state governments to regulate these activities as they see fit. An additional excise tax would be levied on the sale of marijuana.

Thirty-three states, Washington, D.C. and the U.S. territories of Guam and Puerto Rico have enacted legislation specific to the physician-authorized use of cannabis. Moreover, an estimated 73 million Americans now reside in the ten states where anyone over the age of 21 may possess cannabis legally. An additional fifteen states have passed laws specific to the possession of cannabidiol (CBD) oil for therapeutic purposes.

Enter your information to the right to send a message to your members of Congress to support this effort.

Thats rediculous some states’ representatives aren’t upholding the will of the people who have voted for cannabis reform.

I would like to at least be able to grow CBD hemp. Its too expensive to buy all this extract for my family and my pets. The regulators need to figure this out to make it work. Its a civil rights issue. You are talking about my right to take care of myself. Its wrong not to allow us to have access to this ancient medicine. I just hope they don’t make it halfway legal where we can’t grow our own medicine, but instead we may be forced to pay someone to produce it for us for profit. :sunny:

Yep, no money and/or control in it for them if you’re thinking about taking care of yourself…

A government for the people, by the people. Its a human right to have access to safe medicine that grows freely.

On Tuesday, February 12th, the Senate Corrections and Criminal Law committee will be hearing SB 336, a bill which would convert several miscellaneous crimes from misdemeanors to infractions among other minor changes. State Senator Karen Tallian, who serves on this committee, plans to offer two amendments to this bill: 1) an amendment that would decriminalize 2 ounces or less of cannabis, and 2) decriminalizing paraphernalia related charges. Senator Tallian believes that both of these amendments will be heard by the committee.

Dear representatives and committee members,

Please support SB336 which will include amendments which decriminalize personal amounts of cannabis and paraphernalia. Cannabis prohibition has caused more harm than good over the decades the policy has been in place. Part of reason the policy is so harmful is the fact that cannabis consumers end up targeted and suffer harsh consequences. This policy of incarceration of personal users does little to slow the use of cannabis, but instead causes harm and burden on families throughout the state, and leads to a distrust of law enforcement.

Please consider supporting this on the basis of medical use as well. Most cannabis consumers have health issues that are improved by cannabis, and they are not abusing it.

Indiana is the crossroads of America, with people traveling through from all over the world. This decriminalization amendment would allow law enforcement to not be burdened with minor cannabis possession charges, allowing police resources to be more efficiently used.

Indiana could get a bad reputation if we continue to prosecute visitors for minor cannabis possession which is allowed in their state.

Thanks and God Bless!