Owen This is your Activists, Activists please show your activism Videos, posters, Stickers, etc

Owen your are a great activists. And you have had a lot of shout outs. I like you but Infocoms is about the only platform for Infowariers to meet at and form activism, videos. A lot of us have been here since November. How about checking out what your /infowariers/Infocommers are doing. And giving them a shout out. Every day.
I’ve seen you do activism in Texas with Greg, Johnboy, Texas T, Greg. etc. And I think they do really good activism. But how about showing activism Videos, posters, stickers on your show every day. How a bout showing Griff videos telling people where he can be found You Tube, etc. That’s how Infowariers can spread if you give a shout out like go to Griffs You Tube, or whoever else has a you tube or platform or where they can be found on the internet. People can go there then Infowariers can spread. I have put up stickers, posters. Etc. It’s not just about Texas.

3 Likes

This video is by Griff.
Excellent video Griff.
4 Likes

5 Likes

@Owenshroyer

4 Likes

[

@OwenShroyer
#WTFA
@thisismemewarroger
@Crit1kal_Mischief

6 Likes

2 Likes

@OwenShroyer WTFA Leftist trolls???

4 Likes

@OwenShroyer WTFA Leftist Trolls???

3 Likes

Bingozee, If you want to complain about what is and is not activism…start a thread of your own.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Owen This your your Activists. Please post your activism here.

3 Likes

ALL:

Had a new bumper style sticker idea to be applied onto magnetic backing. Can’t leave stuff like this on your car deep behind enemy lines. But I will do the drive with some that can be removed once parked.

Regards,

VRFluxx

8 Likes

ALL:

Product Idea.

I know you and I have heard various IW detractors say “all you sell is a buncha snake oil”, well, now @OwenShroyer, you can say you do.

For your cleaning and stowing armaments, and, perhaps, a bio-friendly gender-neutral version to help with tasks in the sack.

Regards,

VRFluxx

PS: Miss Fluxx came up with this idea. :wink:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Get a bottle of Snake oil with the T-Shirt, Don’t censor me with the snake on it.

2 Likes

This is genius! :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Miss Fluxx made a necklace and I approve.

Regards,

VRFluxx

6 Likes

Awsome!

PS: Nice smile :wink: :wink: Teasing of course :blush:

4 Likes

BUMP

4 Likes

The Trump one is from Infowars. Trump taking action on big tech censorship.

4 Likes