Owen's reporting on Congolese migrants was not too bright

The whole premise of the report is that Congolese migrants are coming into the US without being screened for Ebola. So what does he do? Walks straight into a room full of Congolese migrants with absolutely no protection, no gloves, no facemask, nothing and proceeds to talk about the stupidity of not screening migrants for Ebola.

He’s right. They could actually have Ebola. And all it would take for him to contract it would be forgetting to wash his hands after opening a door using a contaminated handle, a misplaced sneeze, etc. He even said he saw people in there that looked like they have the flu. Holy fucking shit. I hope he uses better judgement and takes better precautions. He does not need to become the story.

11 Likes

Then again accidents like that could be a happy accident in the future for us.

Really think about it.

I do agree that it’s dumb but people really question things and others can’t wait to talk crap.

4 Likes

Umm, I don’t see any silver lining to contracting Ebola.

2 Likes

I’ll pm you the answer.

3 Likes

I honestly kind of thought the same thing. I’m an RN and normally I dont get all work up about things BUT dealing with Ebola…Is NO joke!!!

6 Likes

I completely missed the show… I was laying down. Hopefully he doesn’t contract any Ebola disease… Over and out guys, goodnight.

3 Likes

He better take an extra dose of that silver bullet. :wink:

3 Likes

Relax . Owen is Invincible He Took X2 survival sheild, Portable Alexa Breeze and Silver antiseptic Protected Bro.

1 Like

He should have walked in with full HAZMAT gear on :joy:

6 Likes

Crappy live feed earlier…

3 Likes

People like Owen are trying to save the world. The plane is crashing and Owen is running around the plane trying to save people. Mr. Anderson, of the Matrix, says to Owen Shroyer, “Hey, you’re so dumb, you might die, you might get sick, it’s not like the plane is going to crash and blow up haha.”

1 Like

I didn’t say he’s dumb. Stop misquoting me.

2 Likes

Because Owen is smart, you are right.

Why would they let anyone walk in their without a hazmat suit. Must not me Ebola. If it was Ebola nobody would be aloud to go around it. Next.thing.you know the news will be reporting go get your Green Monkey diseased organs and fetal tissue shot.onto you to save you from ebola.

1 Like

It was then exposed. That is the irony.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I am pretty sure OWEN is a smart guy if he wasn’t ALEX would not put him in such power.
I am guessing he is also a born again Christian and not afraid for his own life.
I definitely would not call him dumb or stupid, I think AMERICAN HERO, is a better choice.
humbly and respectfully.

and when you go to San Antonio, there are many more risks than just that.

2 Likes

That’s great if a person doesn’t fear for their own life. Good for them. BUT…

…that lack of fear doesn’t protect them from becoming a carrier. Protection is not only for protecting the individual but protects that person from spreading what they are exposed to.

Infectious disease doesn’t discriminate, it just spreads.

3 Likes

No one called him dumb or stupid. Get your facts straight. I said it was his reporting on this issue.

2 Likes