Pastor Sam Just Got Some Infowars Recognition

Just heard @PastorSam talk to Alex and he wants him to be a part of the thing he has planned for the future…

THIS is HOW you get some infowars recognition my friends!

Congratulations @PastorSam

13 Likes

What “thing he has planned for the future?”

2 Likes

Alex is going to have guest infowarsarmy members to do broadcast here and there…

Some have been all bent out of shape cuz they didn’t get any traction…@PastorSam got it WITHOUT even trying!!!

5 Likes

More people from the comms should be calling in. Use your handle here and get the voices out there. Those are moral boosters a bit.

6 Likes

Makes sense since Pastor Sam is Owen’s fairy godmother and some others are just a pain in Owen’s side.

:musical_note: Bibbity boppity boo :musical_note:

9 Likes

Yeah because he is under that fake gauze of being a “real pastor” when he is not. And he hasn’t been calling in for 20 years. If he had any conscious he would tell people to stop calling him that instead of just running with it and brainwashing people to think otherwise.

A complete repudiation of the absolutely nonsensical anti-Sam stuff that has been flying around here.

2 Likes

proud

3 Likes

There is a difference between anti-whatever and pointing out facts and fakes.

1 Like

Quick question:

First time callers only for call ins for the Alex Jones Show… so is “Joshua” @PastorSam? I just want a simple answer Sam was this you? @GreggHuestis67 @OwenShroyer

For the rest of readers of this post… Doesnt this sound like Sam?

Jeremiah 17:9-10
Psalm 101:7

Revelation 2:2
'I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot tolerate evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them to be false;

2 Likes

I want to be a guest.

1 Like

Congrats Pastor Sam!!!

6 Likes

By DAR metrics he uses stimulants.

1 Like

Hey look, its one of the bullshit artists right there.

1 Like

I want to have a slot in there 24 hour live. I can show Infocoms activism, videos, posters, etc.

2 Likes

Okay challenge accepted.
And who was the first to call him Pastor Sam???

Yeah, kiss my ass @Vitt @Leviticus
4 Likes

Can you prove that? Show it if you can.

2 Likes

Chris Tonto Peronto was the first one to call him @PastorSam.

I HAD to start this thread to rub it in the faces of the jack offs who whined and complained about him and @OwenShroyer.

I have already told ALL of them several times how they get recognized by Owen and Alex but they didn’t listen They think they know more than I do…well guess what I was right and they are wrong…END OF STORY!

#Karma you KNOW what they say about it!!!

1 Like

Yep…

“Karma does not necessarily mean past actions. It embraces both past and present deeds. Hence in one sense, we are the result of what we were; we will be the result of what we are. In another sense, it should be added, we are not totally the result of what we were; we will not absolutely be the result of what we are. The present is no doubt the offspring of the past and is the present of the future, but the present is not always a true index of either the past or the future; so complex is the working of Karma.”

2 Likes

Again no proof. I rest my case.