Post a News Article, Video, or Something

3 Likes

China

09:16 PM - YouTube - Agenda Free TV - Hong Kong Protests - Facebook Video

9/11 & Welfare

10:21 PM - YouTube - Jon Stewart speaks as part of hearing on 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund | FULL - Does Jon Stewart want more welfare, bailouts, free money, from government, which is then forced from us the American tax-payers for whatever, who knows what?

1 Like

At around 01:16:00 minutes into the video, it sounds like Jon is saying that 9/11 caused Americans to stand on something that helped the U.S. to like realize how and why America is great.

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Peace is not something you wish for. It’s something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away. — Robert Fulghum

1 Like

Dear @YouTube

2 of my YouTube channels were terminated, Ojawall and Joeyarnoldvn, and they had no strikes. Only a few of my videos were copyright claimed. But they were fair-use protected. I deleted those videos. So, what’s the deal?

1 Like

Is this truly helping the farmers, or once again helping the companies, such as Monsanto, develop their products faster, thus making more money? Looks like the Biotech co.'s win out again as we continue to have more poisons take over the earth.

2 Likes

That’s true. In the mountains a couple guys about in their twenties my second cousins. I asked them if they could help me.put my battery in my car, it was A little heavy for me to lift and I needed their truck to charge my.car. I aassumed they knew how to do it. (Well they didn’t) so I had to hook up the cables positive and negative then put the other end on their truck… That’s pretty funny. Anyway I got my car started.

1 Like

How bout some mental patients?

2 Likes

Good video April…

Is it time to wrest power from female privilege yet?

2 Likes

@April, my mom was telling me about that. Is it possible that they’re lying to Trump or not tell Trump everything about the U.S. farms? So, it seems that the federal government helped certain farms but not the farms that need it more so. I would rather the government get smaller and smaller. I want less welfare and stuff. But if the government is giving away our tax-payer money out to farmers, then the funds should first go to the flooded farms for example or farms destroyed by fire, floods, tornadoes, storms, etc. Otherwise, it appears that they are helping the biggest farms… Monsanto… yes, Monsanto is possibly a bigger problem than Big Pharma and maybe even big tech.

1 Like

@Libertysmith
Antifa attacks upon Conservatives doesn’t qualify as being attacked?
Confederate bullets killing Union troops wasn’t being attacked for rights of individuals and for these distressed people’s right to march against oppression, yet not being attacked.
Marriage originated as a union of opposite genders.
Heterosexual established marriage. Homosexuals should have created their own words for those types of unions.
Which is all about them gaining rights of inheritance, they had rights to receive pension of deceased partner. Before wanting the marriage which was related to property inheritance.

Antifa attacking anyone is an attack,period…

Bury the myths of peaceful indigenous pre-Colonial inhabitants of American Continents.

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (2007)

Vindobona Awstriae
7,485 subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Published on Jun 4, 2015

Owen just brought it up. I hadn’t heard about it, but its confirmed.

bracelets

Biden did give Obama a “friendship” bracelet with a pizza slice charm on it. All around weird shit.

4 Likes

Just a guess, but I’d say the pizza represents how they plan on carving up the US after the take over. A little inside joke between them.

3 Likes

Guys, please pray for God to give Trump more wisdom. This is a massive, massive slip-up. Like a gaping head wound. Horrifying.

3 Likes

In fact, in the ideal scenario, Mike Adams will be a Trump advisor.
That’s it. How can we make this happen?

Mike Adams has a huge audience, so I think he could get 100,000 signatures on a petition.

1 Like

Our school system is COMPLETELY broken. Teacher arrested for [second] time on sexual assault charges with his students and is still on paid leave from 2017. Thank God the police have him behind bars, without bail, because the school obviously supports this.

2 Likes