Post A Random Picture

That’s beautiful. (twenty)

1 Like

Nice collection. I started with Bohemian Grove and made my way through the whole AJ library. I still watch Endgame every couple of months & I’m amazed at its accuracy, 10+ years ahead of the curve.
My question is, which one would you recommend to someone you’re trying to red pill (someone who is open to truth, but still on the fence re: NWO & globalist controlled terrorism)?

4 Likes

Man, if you are from Kansas, please tell me you listen to Split Lip Rayfield. I miss those fellas so much…

1 Like

I just picked up End Game for $17.76…
Haven’t watched it in a good while. It was calling me haha.

It arrived yesterday. Super Hot weekend calls for AJ Docs & A/C!

RANDOM PICTURE:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Funny enough, the bass player for Split Lip plays right field on one of the teams in my softball league. Small world.

3 Likes

Home of the Jayhawks. The most liberal city in KS!

3 Likes

13 Likes

Dude, nice job!

20 chars n stuff…

2 Likes

I wish!!

Not I, said The Fly…

I snagged this off of Twatter.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ha! Jeff! Hands like rust. That bass is amazing, if you even can call it that. For people who don’t know Jeff plays a gastank from like a 76 Cutlas. It’s got one string from a weed wacker, tunes it with c-clamps and a hammer and it’s not used just to thump along. He is goooood. Keeps it in a coffin and it’s called The Stitchgiver. :slight_smile:

I love those guys. Really miss Kirk. Haven’t seen them since he died.

1 Like

Not mine*

Thought to share, got it from Twittle. :bird:
Have at it!

3 Likes

King_Trump

4 Likes

8 Likes

Meme Templates Factory

S01E08
At the beginning of this episode, they show a montage of most of the characters saying, “Fire Robert Mueller.” Some of them only say his name. Then they cut to Melania Trump who says, instead, in a cute and yet kind of sarcastic or smirky way: “I’m the First Lady.”

Screenshot%20at%202019-07-20%2011%3A46%3A32

@thisismemewarroger, notice how I was reincarnated as a Lady Bug.

5 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

Beautiful! I love peacocks. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

First full moon I saw when I moved to Arizona, the sky is way more clear than the smog filled one in California.

5 Likes