Post Any Image | 📷

WOW… No but I know the story about how the Titanic was really the sister ship and J.P. Morgan sunk it due to the flaws in the ship. Can you provide more info on this?

Sadly no, but it’s not the first time I heard/read it. There’s probably scraps to be found if you look

Shit can you imagine a day when our power goes out for good? We won’t ever get to talk again. What is the CIA up to this time?

Knowing is half the battle. The other half is typically violence.

Sadly half of young Americans need to die.

RowWuYD%5B1%5D

If or when you do find out more about the Titanic and it’s relevance to the Federal Reserve, one thing that graphic did not include was when the Federal reserve act did pass, they did it secretly during the holidays, when those that may oppose were too busy wrapped up in the holidays to mount a proper contest.

A picture is worth a 1000 words.

I wonder what Mr. Griffin knows about the Titanic. I talked to him once. He was willing to talk to my dad but my dad refused. I was so disappointed.

I’m pretty sure AJ has mentioned something about this on his show. I probably learned it from IW tbh.

Any info about this?

Are Furbies like Gremlins? Before we had CIA Facebook Lifelog and Smart Phones and Alexa and Echo, we had Furbies. They are sort of like Pokemon pocket monster demon aliens.

Furbies%20Attic%20Murder

Do you see George Soros under your bed at night? You may have Sorosis of the Mind, which if left untreated, can cause you to become a real dick!

I agree with you, but you spelled “nerve” wrong… It should be spelled: “Balls”!

But it does melt steel beams. But only on one day and one location of the world’s history.

My first post here. Feel free to reuse this image

Early Prison Planet user