Post Any Image | 📷

Have hundreds at my twatter acct by same handle
Feel free to use as Salvos against the Enemies of We The People
Chuckie, Crumbs Pelosi, Nadless, Hillary and rest of the gang
Lucky if I get one Retweet on any. I know my Memes are excellent, so it must be jack´s minions

IloveTheGreenNewDeal

If you use a “smart” product, you’re a farm animal.

Followed you on Twitter…I’m not on there to much anymore but feel free to follow back

Check out ≛🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽🅰🅻🅸🆂🆃≛ (@NATIONALIST1111): https://twitter.com/NATIONALIST1111?s=09

asdAS

com

Picard%20Ruth%20Constitution%20There

Pelosi Trump Romance Video Meme.

Things like this makes me sick in the stomach.
Obama%20Muslims%20Hillary%20Clinton%20USA

Fox news is leaning Left
Drudge Report the last year is no longer a source for me
trying Rantingly

:100:% AGREE.
I’ve nicknamed Drudge #DeepStateDrudge
Just my opinion, but I feel it too. :male_detective:
:us:

Here is my concern for the Q community:
Even though it MAY be good Intel which time will tell, it’s this quote:
To All Anons,
If Q proves to be a PsyOp/Hoax:

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

-Carl Sagan

:us::pray::us:

I have a better idea.
Remove Q from the equation.
YOu can talk about everything Alex Jones talks about without mentioning his name. This is what I do to everyone poisoned by that idea by the MSM.
Principle is very similar…
Remove 1 thing from your equation of Q: whether he/she/they is/are real or not.
Truth proves itself in multiple ways, it ALWAYS does, this is why truth comes out.
Take Q out of the equation and look at the info regarding Q, and stop trying to prove if Q is real or not real.
Look at everything else. Mathematicians use this formula all the time.

Many many folks already have done this, because as futile as talking to leftists about AJ, is talking to some patriots about Q.

People only want instant gratification though, and only want to focus on black or white (is Q real or fake)

When you eliminate that from the equation and look at everything else that can be proven, more info comes to light than just dismissing everything having to do with Q as irrelevant.

QANONdotPUBMarch13th2019
http://qanon.pub