Post pics of Infowars store swag here

Lost my original thread on all the hundreds of pics that info warriors posted so started this new one.

Post pics of anything InfoWars related, store products, shirts, hats, stickers, ect…

17 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

Stole this one from my Love @Johnboy
(Edited because the picture was backwards, lol)

11 Likes

Awww you stole my shirt baby… :confounded:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Muahaha! It’s my shirt now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes it is…

Thank you for pre ordering us the new Space Force shirts to… :grin:

3 Likes

9 Likes

I can’t wait to get our matching Space Force shirts! :smile::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Dude is that a stuffed Ostrich over your shoulder…? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah…Me and my GF are taxedermist…All over our house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Wish you were close to Houston. I still have a huge 12 point whitetail buck head and hide attached in my deep freezer waiting to mount that I shot two years ago…

3 Likes

We have freezers full lol We haven’t done it for a couple years as my GF is on chemo for advanced stages of Lupus so we put our Taxidermy biz on hold for now. We still do small rogue and mummification though from time to time :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So quick question… when I skinned the buck I cut the hide about mid way down its belly to leave extra room for a shoulder mount. I cut the head at the neck, then pressure washed the meat from the hide as far up as I could leaving it pretty clean. Then packed the hide and head in black garbage bag with the antlers sticking out before freezing it. That good enough? Or anything I should have done different…?

Sorry to hear about your gf, hope she pulls through…

2 Likes

Just don’t freeze for too long! Freezer burn is irreversible! Most trophy game hunters will drop off the head immediately after the kill or asap so it doesn’t have to be frozen. Freezing any hide will dry it out over time! The animals I freeze are for full animal mummifications which require formaldehyde soaking immediately after thawing for preservation.

1 Like

How long is to long in the freezer…?

2 Likes

If you defleshed and salted the skin and rolled it up you will can get mabey a year or two depending on your preparation. If you left any fat or flesh on,especially around the nose and mouth areas it will freezer burn and you will have to have the taxidermist try and save it using chemicals and what not to make it playable again so it can be mounted over the form… But if it’s bad freezer burn your screwed but you can always do a top antler mount to show off the points if need be!

3 Likes