Post pics of your Infowars Store Swag & Supplements

My name is @GreggHuestis67: And I’m An #Infowars Junky #LOL

My wife wood burned this one for me!

@Coppola damn, that is nice

@Johnny-Yesno Thanks man!

yes they are… good shit…

ITS GUCCI OR

NOTHING…

Also receive 2 pounds coffee on monthly subscription…

Will post on next delivery.

:heart::heart::heart: That Hat and the shirts too!

Very Nice! #HillaryClintonForPrison2020, #TrumpPence2020

I hear you…But in Austin proper it will get you cussed out, attacked, possibly even shot. There are some crazies here with all that #KeepAustinWeird stuff! #LOL!

But, despite all that I love it here in Central Texas! Plus, I get to do the @Infowarsarmy events too. :heart: That especially!

Alright seeing a lot of X-3. For ayone who has experience with X-2 how is the new formula? Might still be to early for good feedback but eh.

Just started taking the X-3 about a week ago. Alex says it takes a few weeks to notice results. I’m on one full dropper a day. We’ll see. I’ll post reviews here & the store soon.

No,still have a few bottles of x2 on hand but a bit sceptical on the x3. Ownen said a few days ago that you can take x3 everyday unlike x2…This is one of the reviews to show you the break down between the two…x2 seems way more potent. 600 drops vs only 45…I will try and make my x2 last awhile lol

Coffee as promised…

I got 10 orders of the Superblue toothpaste…(my fav) some Silver Bullet, my Tumbler, and i ordered the AlexaPure Pro which will be here next next week! I can’t wait! We need to have a post here for the InfoWars Store for people who have questions about the products… like a Q and A. I know i always have questions.