Post pics of your Infowars Store Swag & Supplements

LMAO! I LOVE IT!

This was in Lewis Center, Ohio, back in August. Trump came to support Troy Balderson, and of course invited the ever popular Jim Jordan to come speak for a bit.

Bunch of my infowar bottles and a thank you letter from Melanie Trump

Yeah I watched that rally on RSBN back when he was doing several rally’s a week. Awesome.! Great pic.!

It’s so awesome everybody to see your Free T-shirts & products. That means we are funding Infowars & Alex’s plan is working. Keep posting please I love this forum & seeing ALL the great photos.!!

Pfffff lol come on now

@R_total369 Lol how could I not buy it! It’s awesome! It’s actually not for me, it’s a surprise Christmas gift for my boyfriend but I had to try it on! Lol

I thought that looked like Congressman Jim Jordan. He seems like a REAL Patriot…but with the climate in DC…which REALLY knows.

I just got some of the Ultimate Bone Broth, put it in my Wake Up America blend coffee, with some creamer. Its freaking delicious!! I call it Infowarrior Mocha.
Yum!

Finally got my picture. I have a few other shirts too :slight_smile:

Running kinda low

I forgot my toothpaste, bone broth, why powder, super male, anthroplex, alpha power, and super silver wound gel lol

HEY FRANK!! :beers::beers::beers::beers:

What is it? CBD? Haha

Don’t know if any of yinz get down with GTA Online for PS4, but believe it or not, having INFOWARS on all my plates has helped me meet fellow patriots (as well as triggering some dirty libs :smirk:) Also, some are like, “What’s Infowars?” I always encourage them to go find out for themselves, because I don’t believe in spoiler alerts :sunglasses:

Im not a gamer but this is a great idea if you playing online. Untapped territory that could open more eyes for sure. Add more info graffix if possible.! :metal: