:::::::President Donald Trump-Twitter:::::::

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 40s41 seconds ago

Congratulations to @ DJohnsonPGA on his 20th PGA Tour WIN. Not only is Dustin a truly great golfer, he is a wonderful guy. Big year ahead for Dustin!

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Since my election as President the Dow Jones is up 43% and the NASDAQ Composite almost 50%. Great news for your 401(k)s as they continue to grow. We are bringing back America faster than anyone thought possible!

10,911 replies 13,947 retweets 62,996 likes

“Why on earth would any Republican vote not to put up a Wall or against Border Security. Please explain that to me?” @ Varneyco

15,101 replies 13,201 retweets 59,287 likes

I hope our great Republican Senators don’t get led down the path of weak and ineffective Border Security. Without strong Borders, we don’t have a Country - and the voters are on board with us. Be strong and smart, don’t fall into the Democrats “trap” of Open Borders and Crime!

11,664 replies 18,014 retweets 71,542 likes

Former Senator Harry Reid (he got thrown out) is working hard to put a good spin on his failed career. He led through lies and deception, only to be replaced by another beauty, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer. Some things just never change!

19,950 replies 16,410 retweets 68,349 likes

Meeting for breakfast with our Nation’s Governors - then off to Vietnam for a very important Summit with Kim Jong Un. With complete Denuclearization, North Korea will rapidly become an Economic Powerhouse. Without it, just more of the same. Chairman Kim will make a wise decision!

8,650 replies 12,489 retweets 56,077 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump Feb 24

So funny to watch people who have failed for years, they got NOTHING, telling me how to negotiate with North Korea. But thanks anyway!

30,347 replies 33,527 retweets 148,661 likes

Ivanka Trump ‏Verified account @ IvankaTrump 18h18 hours ago

This Admin is committed to ensuring more Americans have the skills needed to secure better jobs in our strong economy. I look forward to participating on a panel to discuss our work and hear what is happening on a State level. # NGA

3,916 replies 5,413 retweets 28,701 likes

Oil prices getting too high. OPEC, please relax and take it easy. World cannot take a price hike - fragile!

6,026 replies 13,530 retweets 62,191 likes

Be nice if Spike Lee could read his notes, or better yet not have to use notes at all, when doing his racist hit on your President, who has done more for African Americans (Criminal Justice Reform, Lowest Unemployment numbers in History, Tax Cuts,etc.) than almost any other Pres!

37,535 replies 21,835 retweets 104,466 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump Feb 22

Highly respected Senator Richard Burr, head of Senate Intelligence, said, after interviewing over 200 witnesses and studying over 2 million pages of documents, “WE HAVE FOUND NO COLLUSION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA.” The Witch Hunt, so bad for our Country, must end!

28,586 replies 34,070 retweets 141,062 likes

We have a State of Emergency at our Southern Border. Border Patrol, our Military and local Law Enforcement are doing a great job, but without the Wall, which is now under major construction, you cannot have Border Security. Drugs, Gangs and Human Trafficking must be stopped!

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

…This will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it’s protecting the lives of innocent babies.

6,912 replies 18,509 retweets 62,798 likes

Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth…

9,924 replies 21,764 retweets 60,308 likes

If a deal is made with China, our great American Farmers will be treated better than they have ever been treated before!

7,186 replies 11,827 retweets 56,056 likes

Heading over to Vietnam for my meeting with Kim Jong Un. Looking forward to a very productive Summit!

14,833 replies 14,014 retweets 75,432 likes

China Trade Deal (and more) in advanced stages. Relationship between our two Countries is very strong. I have therefore agreed to delay U.S. tariff hikes. Let’s see what happens?

4,590 replies 11,603 retweets 52,412 likes

…our foreign partners. Recovering American hostages is a priority of my Admin, and with Danny’s release, we have now secured freedom for 20 American captives since my election victory. We will not rest as we continue our work to bring the remaining American hostages back home!

3,835 replies 13,405 retweets 66,921 likes

…Danny’s recovery reflects the best of what the United States & its partners can accomplish. We work every day to bring Americans home. We maintain constant and intensive diplomatic, intelligence, and law enforcement cooperation within the United States Government and with…

1,118 replies 11,051 retweets 59,461 likes

It is my honor today to announce that Danny Burch, a United States citizen who has been held hostage in Yemen for 18 months, has been recovered and reunited with his wife and children. I appreciate the support of the United Arab Emirates in bringing Danny home…

The Democrats should stop talking about what I should do with North Korea and ask themselves instead why they didn’t do “it” during eight years of the Obama Administration?

11,252 replies 14,792 retweets 60,737 likes

Vietnam is thriving like few places on earth. North Korea would be the same, and very quickly, if it would denuclearize. The potential is AWESOME, a great opportunity, like almost none other in history, for my friend Kim Jong Un. We will know fairly soon - Very Interesting!

7,695 replies 9,946 retweets 42,160 likes

Just arrived in Vietnam. Thank you to all of the people for the great reception in Hanoi. Tremendous crowds, and so much love!

This may be something different but I thought the Pentigon had extracted all the emails from the server.?.
Thank you Pipeline for these tweets.

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 18h18 hours ago

Michael Cohen was one of many lawyers who represented me (unfortunately). He had other clients also. He was just disbarred by the State Supreme Court for lying & fraud. He did bad things unrelated to Trump. He is lying in order to reduce his prison time. Using Crooked’s lawyer!

51,120 replies 25,907 retweets 101,088 likes

Great meeting and dinner with Kim Jong Un in Hanoi, Vietnam tonight. Looking forward to continuing our discussions tomorrow! # HanoiSummit

0:24

13,261 replies 18,524 retweets 73,448 likes

Great meetings and dinner tonight in Vietnam with Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Very good dialogue. Resuming tomorrow!

12,588 replies 18,866 retweets 98,537 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse 12h12 hours ago

2,724 replies 9,707 retweets 39,462 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse 13h13 hours ago

1,856 replies 7,750 retweets 31,104 likes

All false reporting (guessing) on my intentions with respect to North Korea. Kim Jong Un and I will try very hard to work something out on Denuclearization & then making North Korea an Economic Powerhouse. I believe that China, Russia, Japan & South Korea will be very helpful!

13,154 replies 20,013 retweets 84,925 likes

Fiat Chrysler will be adding more than 6,500 JOBS in Michigan (Detroit area), doubling its hourly workforce as part of a 4.5 Billion Dollar investment. Thank you Fiat Chrysler. They are all coming back to the USA, it’s where the action is!

7,588 replies 22,987 retweets 103,808 likes

I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal, the third rate Senator from Connecticut (how is Connecticut doing?). His war stories of his heroism in Vietnam were a total fraud - he was never even there. We talked about it today with Vietnamese leaders!

47,714 replies 33,596 retweets 134,557 likes

Ivanka Trump ‏Verified account @ IvankaTrump Feb 26

Ivanka Trump Retweeted Yahoo Lifestyle

No I did not. I support a minimum wage. I do not however believe in a minimum guarantee for people “unwilling to work” which was the question asked of me.

Ivanka Trump added,

Yahoo Lifestyle Verified account @ yahoolifestyle

Ivanka Trump challenges Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s minimum-wage platform: ‘People want to work for what they get’ https://yhoo.it/2TdtWMQ

10,106 replies 17,409 retweets 84,405 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump Feb 25

Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth…

45,629 replies 63,980 retweets 195,504 likes

…This will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it’s protecting the lives of innocent babies.

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

Thank you @ marklevinshow !

CPAC 2019

0:19

Video

Follow @CPAC for live updates and join the conversation using #CPAC

7,021 replies 12,281 retweets 44,271 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump Feb 24

93% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. 52% Approval Rating overall! Not bad considering I get the most unfair (BAD) press in the history of presidential politics! And don’t forget the Witch Hunt!

34,111 replies 34,763 retweets 164,042 likes

I hope our great Republican Senators don’t get led down the path of weak and ineffective Border Security. Without strong Borders, we don’t have a Country - and the voters are on board with us. Be strong and smart, don’t fall into the Democrats “trap” of Open Borders and Crime!

17,887 replies 27,850 retweets 112,678 likes

Since my election as President the Dow Jones is up 43% and the NASDAQ Composite almost 50%. Great news for your 401(k)s as they continue to grow. We are bringing back America faster than anyone thought possible!

17,919 replies 24,627 retweets 114,305 likes

Washington Examiner ‏Verified account @ dcexaminer Mar 1

Pence says President Trump has “no higher priority than the safety of the American people.” # CPAC2019

4,033 replies 5,671 retweets 24,982 likes

Official Team Trump ‏Verified account @ TeamTrump Mar 1

Get your OFFICIAL campaign merchandise @ http://Shop.DonaldJTrump.com or, if you’re at @ CPAC , check out our Official booth!” # TeamTrump

3,816 replies 3,505 retweets 13,745 likes

Will be speaking at CPAC at 11:30 this morning. Record crowd, live broadcast. Enjoy!

11,952 replies 11,739 retweets 57,944 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted The Trump Organization

Very proud of perhaps the greatest golf course anywhere in the world. Also, furthers U.K. relationship!

Donald J. Trump added,

The Trump Organization Verified account @ Trump

“The landscape framework of @ TrumpScotland comes close to an ideal. There is nothing missing & there are no weak holes.” Dr. Martin Hawtree http://TrumpGolfScotland.com

19,462 replies 8,442 retweets 44,440 likes

…and I did not increase their second traunch of Tariffs to 25% on March 1st. This is very important for our great farmers - and me!

11,685 replies 16,880 retweets 93,206 likes

I have asked China to immediately remove all Tariffs on our agricultural products (including beef, pork, etc.) based on the fact that we are moving along nicely with Trade discussions…

8,281 replies 21,229 retweets 109,456 likes

…for Otto’s mistreatment and death. Most important, Otto Warmbier will not have died in vain. Otto and his family have become a tremendous symbol of strong passion and strength, which will last for many years into the future. I love Otto and think of him often!

28,331 replies 19,147 retweets 97,547 likes

I never like being misinterpreted, but especially when it comes to Otto Warmbier and his great family. Remember, I got Otto out along with three others. The previous Administration did nothing, and he was taken on their watch. Of course I hold North Korea responsible…

29,285 replies 23,489 retweets 110,819 likes

Michael Cohen’s book manuscript shows that he committed perjury on a scale not seen before. He must have forgotten about his book when he testified. What does Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, say about this one. Is he being paid by Crooked Hillary. Using her lawyer?

27,206 replies 22,652 retweets 89,290 likes

…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed. Republicans have been abused long enough. Must end now!

26,521 replies 28,454 retweets 115,156 likes

Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen…

40,049 replies 29,094 retweets 117,643 likes

Congress must demand the transcript of Michael Cohen’s new book, given to publishers a short time ago. Your heads will spin when you see the lies, misrepresentations and contradictions against his Thursday testimony. Like a different person! He is totally discredited!

16,510 replies 20,431 retweets 79,361 likes

Wow, just revealed that Michael Cohen wrote a “love letter to Trump” manuscript for a new book that he was pushing. Written and submitted long after Charlottesville and Helsinki, his phony reasons for going rogue. Book is exact opposite of his fake testimony, which now is a lie!

13,231 replies 18,827 retweets 77,886 likes

Great to be back from Vietnam, an amazing place. We had very substantive negotiations with Kim Jong Un - we know what they want and they know what we must have. Relationship very good, let’s see what happens!

14,765 replies 17,721 retweets 88,265 likes

Today in Alaska, it was my great honor to visit with our brave men and women of the United States Military at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson. We are forever grateful for their service and sacrifice. THANK YOU!

8,477 replies 18,160 retweets 89,099 likes

The White House

5,554 replies 10,667 retweets 49,553 likes

The White House

3,429 replies 10,861 retweets 49,569 likes

I will be interviewed by @ seanhannity at 9:00 P.M. on @ FoxNews . Enjoy!

17,991 replies 10,719 retweets 59,656 likes

Everyone MUST watch the opening to @ TuckerCarlson - A Classic! @ foxnews

13,796 replies 13,355 retweets 72,227 likes

THANK YOU to our generous hosts in Hanoi this week: President Trong, Prime Minister Phuc, and the wonderful people of Vietnam!

The White House

23,853 replies 26,950 retweets 138,735 likes

Department of State ‏Verified account @ StateDept Feb 27

President @ realDonaldTrump and @ SecPompeo participate in a Press Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam, on February 28, 2019.

President Trump and Secretary Pompeo Speak to the Media

President Donald J. Trump and Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo participate in a Press Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam, on February 28, 2019. - U.S. Department of State

President Trump didn’t tweet this, but I really admire this picture! God bless America! :sunny:

Ronna McDaniel ‏Verified account @ GOPChairwoman 13h13 hours ago

I completely agree with Kevin McCarthy. While @ realDonaldTrump was in Vietnam, Democrats were making bogus attacks back in DC.

0:41

2,362 replies 4,028 retweets 12,720 likes

To the great people of Alabama and surrounding areas: Please be careful and safe. Tornadoes and storms were truly violent and more could be coming. To the families and friends of the victims, and to the injured, God bless you all!

3,155 replies 7,118 retweets 32,833 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Kimberley Strassel

And also illegally leaking to Fake News CNN & others?

Donald J. Trump added,

Kimberley Strassel Verified account @ KimStrassel

These questions from @ GOPLeader for @ RepAdamSchiff deserve attention and answers. Schiff looks to be doing a whole lot of freelancing. Voters deserve to know why he is communicating in secret with witnesses/subjects in investigations. …

5,789 replies 8,932 retweets 29,625 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Kimberley Strassel

Schumer & the Democrats are hurting our Country. Senate Republicans must take BOLD ACTION!

Donald J. Trump added,

Kimberley Strassel Verified account @ KimStrassel

An accomplished Trump appointee waited 388 days for a unanimous ‘yes’ confirmation vote. It’s time to change the Senate’s rules, writes @ KimStrassel https://www.wsj.com/articles/388-days-in-senate-limbo-11551397957 … via @ WSJOpinion

5,965 replies 9,975 retweets 33,554 likes

Mollie ‏Verified account @ MZHemingway Mar 2

Man, conservatives haven’t been this united on Twitter since the Kavanaugh confirmation!

1,735 replies 6,248 retweets 28,640 likes

CC ‏ @ ChatByCC 4h4 hours ago

Replying to @ realDonaldTrump

President Trump made America great again! # MAGA Now it’s up to us to help him keep America great. # KAG # TRUMP2020

2,515 replies 5,137 retweets 21,092 likes

Ryan Cale ‏ @ rcale1776 Feb 25

Jon Stewart “Listen up everybody, the Trump Justice Dept is doing an excellent job administrating the 911 compensation act” This is why we voted for an outsider… Trump gets it done! # MAGA # TheFive # MondayMotivation # MondayThoughts

ABC News Politics

Video

ABC News

1,668 replies 9,727 retweets 32,210 likes

For the Democrats to interview in open hearings a convicted liar & fraudster, at the same time as the very important Nuclear Summit with North Korea, is perhaps a new low in American politics and may have contributed to the “walk.” Never done when a president is overseas. Shame!

16,140 replies 13,050 retweets 48,937 likes

…President. We are WINNING big, the envy of the WORLD, but just think what it could be?

11,604 replies 12,730 retweets 61,288 likes

Presidential Harassment by “crazed” Democrats at the highest level in the history of our Country. Likewise, the most vicious and corrupt Mainstream Media that any president has ever had to endure - Yet the most successful first two years for any

14,480 replies 14,324 retweets 55,966 likes

The reason I do not want military drills with South Korea is to save hundreds of millions of dollars for the U.S. for which we are not reimbursed. That was my position long before I became President. Also, reducing tensions with North Korea at this time is a good thing!

15,553 replies 17,617 retweets 82,198 likes

My wonderful daughter, Ivanka, will be interviewed tonight by Steve Hilton on “The Next Revolution.” @ FoxNews 9:00 P.M. She works so hard and has achieved so much for the U.S.A.(and gets so little credit!). Then watch Mark Levin at 10:00 P.M., a great show!

15,077 replies 14,149 retweets 66,631 likes

“Look how they’re acting now and how we act when we’re in the majority. What the Democrats are doing is an abuse of power. They couldn’t find anything…they took a Fake Dossier & couldn’t find any Collusion. Now they have a fake witness in Cohen.” Congressman Mark Green, (R-TN).

15,590 replies 17,093 retweets 67,252 likes

After more than two years of Presidential Harassment, the only things that have been proven is that Democrats and other broke the law. The hostile Cohen testimony, given by a liar to reduce his prison time, proved no Collusion! His just written book manuscript showed what he…

19,146 replies 17,658 retweets 72,824 likes

…said was a total lie, but Fake Media won’t show it. I am an innocent man being persecuted by some very bad, conflicted & corrupt people in a Witch Hunt that is illegal & should never have been allowed to start - And only because I won the Election! Despite this, great success!

29,481 replies 22,126 retweets 99,610 likes

15,189 replies 17,998 retweets 65,551 likes

We’ve got NASA “rocking” again. Great activity and success. Congrats to SPACEX and all!

11,245 replies 23,156 retweets 158,154 likes

The brand new manuscript for a new book by failed lawyer Michael Cohen shows his testimony was a total lie! Pundits should only use it.

11,340 replies 14,426 retweets 68,405 likes

Virtually everything failed lawyer Michael Cohen said in his sworn testimony last week is totally contradicted in his just released manuscript for a book about me. It’s a total new love letter to “Trump” and the pols must now use it rather than his lies for sentence reduction!

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

… Amazon, like the Washington Post. It’s hard to remember that not so long ago America had prestige media outlets, but not anymore.” @ TuckerCarlson The Fake News Media is the true Enemy of the People!

[ Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump ](https://twitter.com

/realDonaldTrump) 3m3 minutes ago

“The American Media has changed forever. News organizations that seemed like a big deal are now extinct. Those that remain have now degraded themselves beyond recognition, like the New Yorker - or they’ve been purchased by Jeff Bezos to conduct unregistered lobbying for…

557 replies 964 retweets 3,007 likes

Presidential Harassment!

1:53

2,096 replies 2,106 retweets 5,822 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse 5h5 hours ago

President Trump’s message to those affected by the tornadoes in the Gulf states: “We grieve by your side and we pledge our unwavering support to help you rebuild from the very depths of this horrible tragedy.”

1:17

4,218 replies 6,821 retweets 27,826 likes

“There is no Collusion. All of these investigations are in search of a crime. Democrats have no evidence to impeach President Trump. Ridiculous!” @ DevinNunes @ FoxNews

17,283 replies 13,440 retweets 53,855 likes

“Now that the Dems are going to try & switch from Collusion to some other reason, it makes them continue to look like sore losers who didn’t accept the WILL OF THE PEOPLE in the last election - they will do anything to get rid of the President.” @ AriFleischer It will never work!

18,610 replies 17,783 retweets 66,323 likes

The military drills, or war games as I call them, were never even discussed in my mtg w/ Kim Jong Un of NK—FAKE NEWS! I made that decision long ago because it costs the U.S. far too much money to have those “games”, especially since we are not reimbursed for the tremendous cost!

9,581 replies 13,580 retweets 57,492 likes

FEMA has been told directly by me to give the A Plus treatment to the Great State of Alabama and the wonderful people who have been so devastated by the Tornadoes. @ GovernorKayIvey , one of the best in our Country, has been so informed. She is working closely with FEMA (and me!).

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Just a few moments ago, I signed an EO addressing one of our nation’s most heartbreaking tragedies: VETERANS SUICIDE. To every Veteran—I want you to know that you have an entire nation of more than 300 million people behind you. You will NEVER be forgotten.

23:54

0:01

4,140 replies 9,021 retweets 32,235 likes

Our great First Lady ( @ FLOTUS ) will be doing a LIVE show TODAY at 1:00 PM PT with the terrific @ EricBolling at the @ WestgateVegas Resort. She’s on her # BeBest Tour, helping address the # OpioidCrisis . Free admission for the first 1,500 people!

5,339 replies 6,159 retweets 26,629 likes

Republican Approval Rating just hit 93%. Sorry Haters! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

24,876 replies 24,796 retweets 105,314 likes

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

28,669 replies 16,588 retweets 68,437 likes

The greatest overreach in the history of our Country. The Dems are obstructing justice and will not get anything done. A big, fat, fishing expedition desperately in search of a crime, when in fact the real crime is what the Dems are doing, and have done!

15,798 replies 18,350 retweets 69,778 likes

“HIV Is Cured In 2nd Patient, Doctors Report.” @ nytimes Such great news for so many. Tremendous progress being made!

9,758 replies 20,672 retweets 84,543 likes

Now that they realize the only Collusion with Russia was done by Crooked Hillary Clinton & the Democrats, Nadler, Schiff and the Dem heads of the Committees have gone stone cold CRAZY. 81 letter sent to innocent people to harass them. They won’t get ANYTHING done for our Country!

17,993 replies 20,209 retweets 72,728 likes

Representative Ilhan Omar is again under fire for her terrible comments concerning Israel. Jewish groups have just sent a petition to Speaker Pelosi asking her to remove Omar from Foreign Relations Committee. A dark day for Israel!

17,211 replies 25,777 retweets 100,551 likes

“We the people will now be subjected to the biggest display of modern day McCarthyism…which is the widest fishing net expedition…every aspect of the presidents life…all in order to get power back so they can institute Socialism.” @ seanhannity

25,401 replies 26,062 retweets 92,674 likes

Judicial Watch

:mag_right: ‏Verified account @ JudicialWatch 21h21 hours ago

Right now, our borders are being used as gateways for drug cartels & violent criminals – each day adding to the millions of illegal aliens already in the country. That’s why JW fights illegal immigration in the courts. Sign the petition + help us win.📋📋

Its a tragedy about the veterans suicide, the mental health system has failed in the US. Crises centers are a joke.

Wonder if Pelosi will remove Omar.from the Foreign Relations Commitee?

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

“(Crooked) Hillary Clinton confirms she will not run in 2020, rules out a third bid for White House.” Aw-shucks, does that mean I won’t get to run against her again? She will be sorely missed!

30,060 replies 21,074 retweets 99,609 likes

…Scott has helped us to lower drug prices, get a record number of generic drugs approved and onto the market, and so many other things. He and his talents will be greatly missed!

5,042 replies 8,767 retweets 46,905 likes

Scott Gottlieb, who has done an absolutely terrific job as Commissioner of the FDA, plans to leave government service sometime next month…

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Democrats just blocked @ FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!

26,647 replies 23,718 retweets 93,581 likes

Wall Street Journal: “More migrant families crossing into the U.S. illegally have been arrested in the first five months of the federal fiscal year than in any prior full year.” We are doing a great job at the border, but this is a National Emergency!

6,865 replies 14,379 retweets 54,583 likes

Congressman Chris Stewart: “No one is accusing the President of a crime and yet they (the Democrats) are issuing hundreds of subpoenas. This is unprecedented.” They are desperately trying to find anything they can, even a punctuation mistake in a document!

12,558 replies 15,213 retweets 52,195 likes

American Workforce Policy Advisory Board Meeting at the @ WhiteHouse !

35:13

0:14

4,837 replies 8,032 retweets 30,011 likes

It is shameful that House Democrats won’t take a stronger stand against Anti-Semitism in their conference. Anti-Semitism has fueled atrocities throughout history and it’s inconceivable they will not act to condemn it!

24,244 replies 22,014 retweets 80,765 likes

Senate Republicans are not voting on constitutionality or precedent, they are voting on desperately needed Border Security & the Wall. Our Country is being invaded with Drugs, Human Traffickers, & Criminals of all shapes and sizes. That’s what this vote is all about. STAY UNITED!

18,355 replies 25,186 retweets 92,292 likes

Donald Trump Jr. ‏Verified account @ DonaldJTrumpJr Mar 5

Jim Jordan: No evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, but ‘all kinds’ showing Clinton campaign did

16,082 replies 27,637 retweets 78,544 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Rep. Jim Jordan

Weirdo Tom Steyer doesn’t have the “guts” or money to run for President. He’s all talk!

Donald J. Trump added,

Rep. Jim Jordan Verified account @ Jim_Jordan

The citizens of OH-04 appreciate that President Trump is fighting for them and does what he says. There is zero evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and…

16,329 replies 14,331 retweets 57,680 likes

Donald Trump Jr. ‏Verified account @ DonaldJTrumpJr Mar 5

Weird that all of a sudden the Fake Dossier author (paid for by Hillary and the DNC etc) no longe wants to show up and testify!?! Spooked? Christopher Steele Cancels Appearance After Cohen Testimony Destroys Dossier Allegation | Zero Hedge

9,855 replies 16,269 retweets 48,490 likes

Laura Ingraham ‏Verified account @ IngrahamAngle Mar 5

Laura Ingraham Retweeted Donald Trump Jr.

Tune in tonight for blockbuster analysis of the Dems’ colossally stupid decision to overreach with overbroad subpoenas…my sit-down with @ Jim_Jordan too. @ FoxNews # IngrahamAngle

Laura Ingraham added,

Donald Trump Jr. Verified account @ DonaldJTrumpJr

Jim Jordan: No evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, but ‘all kinds’ showing Clinton campaign did https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jim-jordan-no-evidence-of-trump-colluding-with-russia-but-all-kinds-showing-clinton-campaign-did

4,924 replies 7,826 retweets 32,197 likes

Hans Von Spakovsky, “I haven’t seen any evidence of actual violations of the law, which is usually a basis before you start an investigation. Adam Schiff seems to be copying Joseph McCarthy in wanting to open up investigations when they don’t have any evidence of wrongdoing.”

19,847 replies 26,080 retweets 95,608 likes

Jim Hanson ‏Verified account @ Uncle_Jimbo Mar 5

. @ JerryNadler admits on # CNN they have no proof of Obstruction by @ realDonaldTrump it’s just his “personal opinion” Meet the new # WitchHunt Same as the old # WitchHunt cc @ DonaldJTrumpJr

6,166 replies 16,664 retweets 41,967 likes

Ronna McDaniel ‏Verified account @ GOPChairwoman Mar 5

While @ realDonaldTrump was successful in the private sector, career politicians enrich themselves by spending decades in DC. Now they’re attacking his success through a fishing expedition. They know there was no Russia collusion. These are investigations in search of a crime.

7,207 replies 12,834 retweets 44,784 likes

Sarah Sanders ‏Verified account @ PressSec Mar 5

Statement on Chairman Nadler’s fishing expedition.

0:42

3,378 replies 8,204 retweets 27,920 likes

. @ RepMikeTurner “The only time that Michael Cohen told the truth is when he pled that he is guilty.” Also when he said no collusion and I did not tell him to lie!”

9,980 replies 8,682 retweets 34,529 likes

MSNBC ‏Verified account @ MSNBC 8h8 hours ago

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump view memorial crosses for the 23 people killed in the Alabama tornadoes.

NBC News

2,262 replies 4,708 retweets 18,332 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted WVTM 13

Unimaginable loss - Such great people!

Donald J. Trump added,

0:25

WVTM 13 Verified account @ WVTM13

WATCH: President Trump hugs tornado victims in Alabama @ realDonaldTrump @ POTUS # BeauregardStrong

Show this thread

4,605 replies 13,098 retweets 49,683 likes

Ivanka Trump ‏Verified account @ IvankaTrump 6h6 hours ago

Ivanka Trump Retweeted Dr. Heather Wilson

Thank you for your exemplary service to our nation Secretary Wilson!

Ivanka Trump added,

Dr. Heather Wilson Verified account @ SecAFOfficial

Today I informed the President I will resign as Secretary of the Air Force to be President of the University of Texas at El Paso. It has been a privilege to serve with our # Airmen —I am proud of the progress we have made to restore the readiness & lethality of # USAF .

1,153 replies 3,525 retweets 17,288 likes

Melania Trump ‏Verified account @ FLOTUS 14h14 hours ago

Happy # InternationalWomensDay2019

International Women’s Day 2019

2,529 replies 7,654 retweets 34,685 likes

Ivanka Trump ‏Verified account @ IvankaTrump 14h14 hours ago

Happy International Women’s Day! # IWD2019 # WGDP @ USAID @ WhiteHouse

1,926 replies 3,613 retweets 16,995 likes

Mark R. Levin ‏Verified account @ marklevinshow Mar 6

Victor Davis Hanson is on next. His new book, the Case for Trump, is out now!

1,672 replies 3,891 retweets 14,329 likes

Mark R. Levin ‏Verified account @ marklevinshow 6h6 hours ago

Ron DeSantis, America’s governor

1,223 replies 5,946 retweets 20,749 likes

Charles V Payne ‏Verified account @ cvpayne 11h11 hours ago

Jobs Report: Most Important Highlight Non-Supervisory Wages continue to surge and outpace overall wage increases This is amazing news for all Americans # Winning

1,074 replies 4,437 retweets 13,525 likes

Lou Dobbs ‏Verified account @ LouDobbs 14h14 hours ago

Radical Dimms embarrass themselves: Debate over anti-Semitism charges exposes divide in Democratic Party. http://news.trust.org/item/20190307212317-7g2o3/ … # MAGA # AmericaFirst # Dobbs

1,432 replies 4,134 retweets 13,093 likes

Lou Dobbs ‏Verified account @ LouDobbs Mar 7

# AmericaFirst @ marc_lotter : Democrats couldn’t condemn anti-semitism. That’s because the radical, left-wing socialists have taken over. Nancy Pelosi is having a hard time keeping Dems together. It is a shameful display of how our democracy works. # MAGA # TrumpTrain # Dobbs

1,869 replies 4,791 retweets 14,675 likes

Tom Fitton ‏Verified account @ TomFitton 7h7 hours ago

Tom Fitton Retweeted Sean Davis

. @ JudicialWatch exposed that Clinton operation and FBI paying Steele at the same time here: https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-fbi-records-show-dossier-author-deemed-not-suitable-for-use-as-source-show-several-fbi-payments-in-2016/ …

Tom Fitton added,

Sean Davis Verified account @ seanmdav

Bruce Ohr testified to the House last August that Christopher Steele was being simultaneously paid by both the FBI and Fusion GPS. We know Steele was also working for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who was using…

1,199 replies 7,772 retweets 18,695 likes

Tom Fitton ‏Verified account @ TomFitton Mar 1

NEW: Cohen Testimony is Abuse of @ RealDonaldTrump : Deep State Abuse and Leaks Targets Trump Family/WH On Security Clearances; and Clinton email scandal witnesses set to testify to @ JudicialWatch attorneys. Big Judicial Watch Update! https://youtu.be/c2RkB6vbvY0

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch

:mag_right:

1,214 replies 4,754 retweets 13,785 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Paul Sperry

Sessions didn’t have a clue!

Donald J. Trump added,

Paul Sperry @ paulsperry_

BREAKING: McCabe Investigated Not Just Trump but Sessions Too Ordering the Sessions probe was “another unprecedented, partisan action that has been forgotten,” said former federal prosecutor Solomon L. Wisenber…

4,715 replies 9,127 retweets 28,679 likes

Aluminum prices are down 12% since I instituted Tariffs on Aluminum Dumping - and the U.S. will be taking in Billions, plus jobs. Nice!

5,729 replies 12,119 retweets 51,235 likes

Paul Sperry ‏ @ paulsperry_ Mar 6

Cohen claimed his shady father-in-law’s “in the clothing business” when in fact he’s loan shark in same taxicab medallion biz as Cohen. More, his father-in-law’s a convicted fraudster who was named, along with Cohen’s wife, in investigation. Cohen chose to sing on Trump instead

1,566 replies 5,727 retweets 16,676 likes

Paul Sperry ‏ @ paulsperry_ Mar 4

BREAKING: Democratic Rep. Jerry “Joe McCarthy” Nadler, who just yesterday declared that Trump obstructed justice, just now on CNN admitted he doesn’t have the facts to prove obstruction of justice but just personally knows it to be true and will investigate. # DemFishingExpedition

2,148 replies 10,652 retweets 24,984 likes

Paul Sperry ‏ @ paulsperry_ Mar 5

Despite running informants/stings on Trump camp, electronically spying for yr,unmasking NSA intercepts, rummaging thru Trump fixer’s files, recordings, garbage, exploiting British intel & probing by CIA, FBI/DOJ, DOS, SSCI/HPSCI, MSM & SCO, Deep State still cannot prove collusion

912 replies 5,771 retweets 16,042 likes

Paul Sperry ‏ @ paulsperry_ 10h10 hours ago

Glenn Simpson & Christopher Steele r 2 of biggest villains in Russia collusion hoax, yet neither has faced serious scrutiny. They manufactured & seeded the dossier lies & disinformation. Yet Simpson still hasnt been subpoenaed to testify publicly before Senate. Ur move Sen Graham

868 replies 5,141 retweets 13,999 likes

Paul Sperry ‏ @ paulsperry_ Mar 7

Now that even some MSM acknowledging there never was a “collusion” scandal, when will MSM start investigating the real scandal of Obama DOJ/FBI & Clinton campaign making it look like there was? Oh that’s right, the MSM were accomplices in that scandal. Never mind. # MediaCollusion

1,167 replies 6,289 retweets 17,950 likes

Ivanka Trump ‏Verified account @ IvankaTrump Mar 6

We have reached 6,577,623 pledged new career opportunities, apprenticeships, continuing education and on-the-job training for American students and workers from 205 companies and trade associations!

3,919 replies 9,657 retweets 44,020 likes

…as Secretary of the Air Force, and I know she will be equally great in the very important world of higher education. A strong thank you to Heather for her service.

2,146 replies 7,697 retweets 44,958 likes

Congratulations to Heather Wilson, who is the sole finalist to become the next President of University of Texas at El Paso effective September 1, 2019. Heather has done an absolutely fantastic job…

1,976 replies 9,269 retweets 52,139 likes

Bad lawyer and fraudster Michael Cohen said under sworn testimony that he never asked for a Pardon. His lawyers totally contradicted him. He lied! Additionally, he directly asked me for a pardon. I said NO. He lied again! He also badly wanted to work at the White House. He lied!

24,685 replies 16,345 retweets 62,488 likes

Heading now to the Great State of Alabama!

9,229 replies 10,203 retweets 62,808 likes

On International Women’s Day, we honor women worldwide for their vital role in shaping and strengthening our communities, families, governments, and businesses…

12,871 replies 11,203 retweets 45,654 likes

Women’s unemployment rate is down to 3.6% - was 7.9% in January, 2011. Things are looking good!

8,847 replies 13,640 retweets 63,750 likes

We are apprehending record numbers of illegal immigrants - but we need the Wall to help our great Border Patrol Agents!

7,205 replies 15,015 retweets 67,585 likes

“This is as good a time as I can remember to be an American Worker. We have the strongest economy in the world.” Stuart Varney @ foxandfriends So true!

7,756 replies 11,701 retweets 55,152 likes

Both the Judge and the lawyer in the Paul Manafort case stated loudly and for the world to hear that there was NO COLLUSION with Russia. But the Witch Hunt Hoax continues as you now add these statements to House & Senate Intelligence & Senator Burr. So bad for our Country!

15,576 replies 14,601 retweets 58,242 likes

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

21,121 replies 16,733 retweets 72,475 likes

I cannot believe the level of dishonesty in the media. It is totally out of control, but we are winning!

17,758 replies 23,307 retweets 114,880 likes

Thank you @ foxandfriends . Great show!

5,553 replies 7,008 retweets 43,731 likes

The Wall is being built and is well under construction. Big impact will be made. Many additional contracts are close to being signed. Far ahead of schedule despite all of the Democrat Obstruction and Fake News!

19,614 replies 23,114 retweets 93,526 likes

Breaking News @ MSNBC : “Cohen’s lawyer contradicts Cohen’s testimony about never seeking a Presidential Pardon.”

15,275 replies 19,206 retweets 77,460 likes

We are on track to APPREHEND more than one million people coming across the Southern Border this year. Great job by Border Patrol (and others) who are working in a Broken System. Can be fixed by Congress so easily and quickly if only the Democrats would get on board!

24,926 replies 29,609 retweets 121,450 likes

It was not a campaign contribution, and there were no violations of the campaign finance laws by me. Fake News!

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Mike Pence ‏Verified account @ mike_pence Mar 8

Great to be in Kentucky! I’m proud to stand with @ MattBevin who is working tirelessly for the great people of the Bluegrass State! Matt stands with @ RealDonaldTrump ’s pro-growth, pro-life, pro-2nd Amendment agenda!

358 replies 1,016 retweets 5,653 likes

“Donald Trump’s Approval Rating is at or near his highest level ever. The media is not being honest about what is happening in this Country.” Jesse Watters

1,583 replies 1,747 retweets 6,366 likes

Tom Fitton ‏Verified account @ TomFitton 17h17 hours ago

. @ JudicialWatch uncovers major Ohr-Steele-Fusion GPS collusion docs PLUS did Schiff conspire with Cohen to smear @ RealDonaldTrump ? Joining @ FoxandFriends on @ FoxNews to discuss.

533 replies 2,329 retweets 6,010 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse 7h7 hours ago

Economic security is national security. That’s the principle at work as President @ realDonaldTrump helps our veterans transition into great jobs at great wages in our Merchant Marine. More from Peter Navarro:

477 replies 1,886 retweets 6,354 likes

Ronna McDaniel ‏Verified account @ GOPChairwoman 4h4 hours ago

Since the mainstream media doesn’t cover the booming @ realDonaldTrump economy enough: -Wage growth just hit 3.4% – the best in 10 years -Hispanic unemployment just hit a new record low -Unemployment has been 4% or lower for a full year – the longest streak in 50 years!

697 replies 3,267 retweets 7,847 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Ronna McDaniel

Will soon be 145 Judges!

Donald J. Trump added,

Ronna McDaniel Verified account @ GOPChairwoman

Under @ realDonaldTrump , we have added NINETY conservative judges to the federal courts, including: 54 district court judges, 34 circuit court judges, and 2 Supreme Court…

1,551 replies 2,594 retweets 9,462 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Official Team Trump

This is just the beginning!

Donald J. Trump added,

0:30

Official Team Trump Verified account @ TeamTrump

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS! # MAGA

9,142 replies 13,229 retweets 47,355 likes

Tim Young ‏Verified account @ TimRunsHisMouth Mar 7

Democrats so far in 2019: ✅Won’t condemn anti-semitism in the House of Reps. ✅Do nothing against a racist Governor who wore black face/klan robe. ✅Do nothing against a Lt. Gov accused of sexual assault. ✅Investigate political opponents with no evidence. ✅Pro-Infanticide

3,762 replies 13,505 retweets 34,350 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Tim Young

The Witch Hunt continues!

Donald J. Trump added,

Tim Young Verified account @ TimRunsHisMouth

House Democrats are now “investigating” 80 people/orgs associated with Trump… What’s next after that? Every one of the 62,980,160 people who voted…

8,920 replies 10,393 retweets 35,300 likes

…and renovated, with MUCH MORE to follow shortly. Tens of thousands of illegals are being apprehended (captured) at the Border and NOT allowed into our Country. With another President, millions would be pouring in. I am stopping an invasion as the Wall gets built. # MAGA

9,070 replies 14,292 retweets 58,058 likes

Wacky Nut Job @ AnnCoulter , who still hasn’t figured out that, despite all odds and an entire Democrat Party of Far Left Radicals against me (not to mention certain Republicans who are sadly unwilling to fight), I am winning on the Border. Major sections of Wall are being built…

15,173 replies 15,720 retweets 61,011 likes

I hope the grandstanding Governor of California is able to spend his very highly taxed citizens money on asylum holds more efficiently than money has been spent on the so-called Fast Train, which is $Billions over budget & in total disarray. Time to reduce taxes in California!

9,483 replies 15,845 retweets 65,214 likes

Dan Bongino ‏Verified account @ dbongino Mar 7

Is there anything that the Democrats stand for that aligns with American values anymore? Now that they’ve gone all-in on anti-Semitism, infanticide, socialism, open borders, & police-state spying, what’s left of this shell of a party?

7,622 replies 18,752 retweets 55,560 likes

Mark Meadows ‏Verified account @ RepMarkMeadows Mar 8

Before Michael Cohen’s testimony last week, he and Adam Schiff met for TEN hours. But last Sunday, Schiff told CBS his only contact with Cohen was to “invite him to testify” and “allay concerns.” Really? That took 10 hours? We need answers. Did Democrats lead the witness?

10,742 replies 23,006 retweets 58,309 likes

Rep. Dan Crenshaw ‏Verified account @ RepDanCrenshaw Mar 8

Today I offered a motion to recommit # HR1 reaffirming that only US citizens should have the right to vote. Dems rejected it. Next time you go to the ballot box, keep that in mind. The future of their party is in cities like San Fran, where illegals can vote. Let that sink in.

9,778 replies 34,233 retweets 82,987 likes

Border Patrol and Law Enforcement has apprehended (captured) large numbers of illegal immigrants at the Border. They won’t be coming into the U.S. The Wall is being built and will greatly help us in the future, and now!

21,473 replies 24,325 retweets 109,642 likes

8,045 replies 19,531 retweets 73,572 likes

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

Republican Senators have a very easy vote this week. It is about Border Security and the Wall (stopping Crime, Drugs etc.), not Constitutionality and Precedent. It is an 80% positive issue. The Dems are 100% United, as usual, on a 20% issue, Open Borders and Crime. Get tough R’s!

17,729 replies 21,813 retweets 81,979 likes

Rep Andy Biggs ‏Verified account @ RepAndyBiggsAZ 29 Jun 2017

Kate Steinle. Sarah Root. Grant Ronnebeck. We willl no longer be bystanders to these crimes committed by illegal aliens. # SaveAmericanLives

3,339 replies 6,842 retweets 20,258 likes

Ronna McDaniel ‏Verified account @ GOPChairwoman 11h11 hours ago

. @ realDonaldTrump made history by including a national paid family leave proposal in a presidential budget. This investment in affordable childcare that @ IvankaTrump has led on builds on successes like doubling the child tax credit. More results for working families!

3,817 replies 8,970 retweets 31,853 likes

Making Daylight Saving Time permanent is O.K. with me!

17,445 replies 24,761 retweets 137,377 likes

At a recent round table meeting of business executives, & long after formally introducing Tim Cook of Apple, I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!

51,147 replies 16,475 retweets 77,312 likes

Chuck Ross ‏ @ ChuckRossDC Mar 10

NEW: Dark money group gave $2 Million DEMOCRACY INTEGRITY PROJECT, the org that hired Fusion GPS and Chris Steele to bolster the dossier and Trump-Russia narrative. https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/10/dark-money-fusion-steele-soros/ … @ dailycaller

4,044 replies 12,832 retweets 29,724 likes

Tom Fitton ‏Verified account @ TomFitton Mar 8

BIG: @ JudicialWatch Uncovers DOJ Docs Showing Numerous Bruce Ohr Communications with Clinton/DNC’s Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele & Glenn Simpson; House Dems Harass @ RealDonaldTrump ; and @ JudicialWatch sues to expose FISA abuse cover-up. Our latest Update! https://youtu.be/MxtjXdRvtjQ

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch

:mag_right:

2,101 replies 8,991 retweets 24,931 likes

David M. Friedman ‏Verified account @ USAmbIsrael Mar 10

With @ LindseyGrahamSC today touring a Gaza terror tunnel. Cost of tunnel = cost of 2 new schools = cost of 30 new homes. # Hamas consistently makes the wrong choices for the people of # Gaza . Heartbreaking.

2,283 replies 8,649 retweets 25,628 likes

Lindsey Graham ‏Verified account @ LindseyGrahamSC Mar 7

Executive Business meeting this morning on judicial nominees in the @ senjudiciary committee. WATCH:

1,344 replies 4,358 retweets 17,156 likes

Leader McConnell ‏Verified account @ senatemajldr Feb 26

H.R.1 is a blatant power grab to give Washington bureaucrats control over what American citizens can say about politics, how we can say it, and how we cast our ballots.

H.R.1 Explainer

8,023 replies 11,392 retweets 23,260 likes

Paul Sperry ‏ @ paulsperry_ Mar 9

BREAKING: US Border Patrol says that after physical barriers were erected in San Diego and El Paso sectors, as well as Yuma and Tucson, they saw reductions in illegal border crossings of 95-99%, but that those barriers need to be expanded and extended to really secure the border

2,240 replies 12,672 retweets 41,999 likes

BREAKING: Even Mueller’s case against Russia itself, for interfering in the 2016 election, is breaking down

2,167 replies 7,899 retweets 30,399 likes

Tom Fitton ‏Verified account @ TomFitton Mar 10

The real collusion scandal… why haven’t Hillary Clinton and her lawyers been questioned about their collusion with Fusion GPS/Russia/DOJ/FBI to get @ realDonaldTrump . Great interview with @ MariaBartiromo this am. https://youtu.be/Wct0CZ8vKPI

Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch

:mag_right:, Maria Bartiromo and Fox News

3,169 replies 10,331 retweets 31,342 likes

Top House Dem says Cohen likely to face DOJ perjury probe https://fxn.ws/2JdehZU # FoxNews

1,217 replies 6,539 retweets 22,443 likes

. @ RepAdamSchiff has another ethics scandal as a result of his and his staff colluding with Cohen on his testimony, which was littered with lies, about @ RealDonaldTrump . https://youtu.be/Wct0CZ8vKPI

1,659 replies 8,702 retweets 25,619 likes

“There’s not one shred of evidence that President Trump has done anything wrong.” @ GrahamLedger One America News. So true, a total Witch Hunt - All started illegally by Crooked Hillary Clinton, the DNC and others!

21,674 replies 22,921 retweets 92,499 likes

If Schiff wasn’t coaching Cohen on how to go after Trump before his testimony and was just going over procedural issues, why didn’t he invite GOP staff to sit in on these secret meetings? Schiff must be recused from future hearings while Ethics investigates his witness tampering

3,986 replies 15,409 retweets 46,540 likes

More people are working today in the United States, 158,000,000, than at any time in our Country’s history. That is a Big Deal!

20,016 replies 25,177 retweets 117,021 likes

Despite the most hostile and corrupt media in the history of American politics, the Trump Administration has accomplished more in its first two years than any other Administration. Judges, biggest Tax & Regulation Cuts, V.A. Choice, Best Economy, Lowest Unemployment & much more!

30,036 replies 29,348 retweets 128,479 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse Mar 9

“Public optimism in their personal economy has hit a 16-year high under President Trump." “The job market doesn’t get much better than this." What Americans have to say about the soaring Trump Economy:

6,490 replies 12,351 retweets 46,615 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse 11h11 hours ago

January 16, 2019: 247 illegal migrants rush the border in New Mexico. This is a national emergency.

0:14

5,568 replies 9,178 retweets 23,088 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Senator Rand Paul

I agree with Rand Paul. This is a total disgrace and should NEVER happen to another President!

Donald J. Trump added,

Senator Rand Paul Verified account @ RandPaul

This deserves more attention! FBI Mistress, Lisa Page, confirmed to House Judiciary, there was an anti-Trump Insurance Policy and it’s the fake Russian investigation! She admits there was almost no evidence on collusion, yet they continued with WITCH HUNT! https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lisa-page-transcripts-reveal-details-of-anti-trump-insurance-policy-concerns-over-full-blown-probe

8,789 replies 16,058 retweets 54,364 likes

“The Lisa Page (FBI) transcript also confirms earlier reporting that Page testified Russian Collusion was still unproven when Special Counsel Robert Mueller was appointed.” Catherine Herridge, @ FoxNews In other words they appointed someone when there was (and is) no crime. Bad!

8,095 replies 14,298 retweets 47,344 likes

“Double Standard - Former FBI lawyer (Lisa Page) admits being told to go easy on Clinton.” Very unfair! @ FoxNews

7,854 replies 16,583 retweets 60,031 likes

5,846 replies 10,729 retweets 37,246 likes

Republican Senators are overthinking tomorrow’s vote on National Emergency. It is very simply Border Security/No Crime - Should not be thought of any other way. We have a MAJOR NATIONAL EMERGENCY at our Border and the People of our Country know it very well!

20,581 replies 24,646 retweets 88,572 likes

Democrats will have a unanimous vote on a 20% issue in opposing Republican Senators tomorrow. The Dems are for Open Borders and Crime!

10,536 replies 14,521 retweets 54,165 likes

Geraldo Rivera ‏Verified account @ GeraldoRivera 15h15 hours ago

@ SpeakerPelosi statements vs # Impeachment are refreshing & conciliatory. Her conclusion that attempting to remove @ realDonaldTrump early would be ‘divisive’ is self-evident. Once # RobertMueller exonerates @ POTUS of allegations he’s a Russian spy, let’s move on.

4,780 replies 5,422 retweets 21,959 likes

Geraldo Rivera ‏Verified account @ GeraldoRivera 15h15 hours ago

As # RobertMueller approaches the end, interesting how little anti-Trumpers are invoking infamous # SteeleDossier the tabloid essay that slandered @ RealDonaldTrump , launched a 1000 investigators, & formed the shaky legal basis for # FISAgate ? # CollusionIllusion # CollusionDelusion

3,435 replies 8,465 retweets 32,087 likes

Diamond and Silk® ‏Verified account @ DiamondandSilk 24h24 hours ago

Diamond and Silk® Retweeted

AG Letitia James of New York is abusing her power by targeting the POTUS. Using the Attorney General office as a weapon to deliberately target the President because of Political Bias should be against the Law and a violation of the Hatch Act! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1105679188428767232 …

Diamond and Silk® added,

This Tweet is unavailable.

3,401 replies 7,198 retweets 23,975 likes

Comey testified (under oath) that it was a “unanimous” decision on Crooked Hillary. Lisa Page transcripts show he LIED. @ jasoninthehouse

8,824 replies 20,248 retweets 66,602 likes

The Fake News photoshopped pictures of Melania, then propelled conspiracy theories that it’s actually not her by my side in Alabama and other places. They are only getting more deranged with time!

14,774 replies 20,122 retweets 81,743 likes

The just revealed FBI Agent Lisa Page transcripts make the Obama Justice Department look exactly like it was, a broken and corrupt machine. Hopefully, justice will finally be served. Much more to come!

16,687 replies 31,945 retweets 104,411 likes

Defying voters, the Governor of California will halt all death penalty executions of 737 stone cold killers. Friends and families of the always forgotten VICTIMS are not thrilled, and neither am I!

12,200 replies 18,690 retweets 70,536 likes

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

10,364 replies 18,346 retweets 82,588 likes

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

11,242 replies 20,346 retweets 89,563 likes

“Jay Leno points out that comedy (on the very boring late night shows) is totally one-sided. It’s tough when there’s only one topic.” @ foxandfriends Actually, the one-sided hatred on these shows is incredible and for me, unwatchable. But remember, WE are number one - President!

14,094 replies 16,227 retweets 80,529 likes

…a man who is considered by many to be the President with the most successful first two years in history, especially when he has done nothing wrong and impeachment is for “high crimes and misdemeanors”?

16,580 replies 20,226 retweets 109,352 likes

I greatly appreciate Nancy Pelosi’s statement against impeachment, but everyone must remember the minor fact that I never did anything wrong, the Economy and Unemployment are the best ever, Military and Vets are great - and many other successes! How do you impeach…

15,517 replies 26,522 retweets 133,818 likes

So many records being set with respect to our Economy. Unemployment numbers among BEST EVER. A beautiful thing to watch!

11,243 replies 16,945 retweets 79,587 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted GOP

All part of the Witch Hunt Hoax. Started by little Eric Schneiderman & Cuomo. So many leaving New York!

Donald J. Trump added,

GOP Verified account @ GOP

The NY Attorney General called President Trump an “illegitimate president.” She has proven to have a vendetta against @ realDonaldTrump & is using her position of power to baselessly smear the President & the work he’s done for the American people. …

7,067 replies 13,716 retweets 49,635 likes

Linda Suhler, PhD ‏ @ LindaSuhler 9 Nov 2016

Dear God, Thank you for answering our prayers. A grateful Nation # GodBlessAmerica 🇺🇸 # PresidentTrump # ElectionDay

10,132 replies 56,767 retweets 84,756 likes

Rep. Jim Jordan ‏Verified account @ Jim_Jordan Mar 12

Why did @ AdamSchiff try to block Congress from learning that the Clinton campaign paid for the Dossier?

8,409 replies 25,114 retweets 68,354 likes

Why did @ AdamSchiff say that his talks with Michael Cohen were limited to inviting him and allaying any concerns about threats to his family—but NOT mention the 14 hours his staff spent prepping Cohen BEFORE the hearing?

4,583 replies 17,836 retweets 50,696 likes

Donald Trump Jr. ‏Verified account @ DonaldJTrumpJr Mar 12

Donald Trump Jr. Retweeted Steve Daines

Well done @ SteveDaines ! As we spoke about on the campaign trail and in hunting camp # publiclands is a big issue for us and all Americans, and @ realDonaldTrump will preserve that heritage for future generations. A great step forward and another promise made & kept. # keepitpublic

Donald Trump Jr. added,

Steve Daines Verified account @ SteveDaines

Great news for Montana! Catching a ride back to Capitol Hill after watching ⁦ @ realDonaldTrump ⁩ sign The Lands Package in the Oval Office. He gave me one of the signing pens. # LWCF

1,206 replies 5,817 retweets 23,710 likes

Why did @ AdamSchiff fail to disclose that he met with Glenn Simpson (whose Dossier oppo research was funded by the Clinton campaign) in Aspen?

4,774 replies 18,724 retweets 53,854 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse Mar 11

All across America, hardworking taxpayers balance their household budgets, find ways to do more with less, and still manage to save for the future. Washington should treat their tax dollars the same way. President Trump’s 2020 Budget will do just that.

4,735 replies 8,892 retweets 32,951 likes

Ivanka Trump ‏Verified account @ IvankaTrump Mar 12

• Labor force participation of prime-age females reached 76% in January, matching the highest rate since ‘03 - Wages are ⬆️ for ALL & especially for women age 25-34, who’s wages grew 5.4% YOY in Q4 2018

1,920 replies 5,804 retweets 27,466 likes

Ivanka Trump ‏Verified account @ IvankaTrump Mar 12

America’s economy is stronger than ever & women in the workforce are thriving: - Female unemployment reached its LOWEST rate in 65 years this past September - 62.7% of job growth this past year came from women

2,863 replies 8,014 retweets 39,151 likes

CEA ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouseCEA Mar 12

Real average hourly earnings rose 1.9% during the past 12 months, well exceeding the 0.4% pace during the year-earlier period. Real wages for American families are soaring. # CPI # BLSdata

1,036 replies 5,679 retweets 21,002 likes

Vice President Mike Pence ‏Verified account @ VP Mar 12

Thank you @ CUNA for hosting me today! As I told their members: we’re asking every member of the US Senate: A vote against the President’s emergency declaration is a vote against border security. Stand up for border security. Stand with this @ POTUS !

1,544 replies 5,067 retweets 22,886 likes

Washington Examiner ‏Verified account @ dcexaminer Mar 12

For the first time in his presidency, @ realDonaldTrump flipped an appeals court to now have a majority of Republican-appointed judges

1,888 replies 9,627 retweets 37,715 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse Mar 12

Today, President @ realDonaldTrump signed the John D. Dingell, Jr. Conservation, Management, and Recreation Act, which protects millions of acres of federal lands and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water Conservation Fund.

1,098 replies 7,401 retweets 30,197 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse Mar 12

More good news today: “Real wages for American families are soaring,” says @ WhiteHouseCEA . And along with those rising wages is a drop in prices, from gasoline to prescription drugs. Tonight’s 1600 Daily: http://45.wh.gov/5yKBD8

1,957 replies 5,618 retweets 21,676 likes

New York State and its Governor, Andrew Cuomo, are now proud members of the group of PRESIDENTIAL HARASSERS. No wonder people are fleeing the State in record numbers. The Witch Hunt continues!

24,126 replies 21,233 retweets 89,906 likes

Melania Trump ‏Verified account @ FLOTUS Mar 12

While you may never personally become addicted, the chances of knowing someone who struggles with it are high. If you, or someone you know needs help, please be brave enough to ask, or strong enough to stand with them as they fight through the disease.

8,420 replies 17,018 retweets 73,951 likes

…needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!

24,453 replies 16,972 retweets 78,397 likes

Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are…

38,469 replies 23,781 retweets 110,763 likes

Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.” @ foxandfriends Wow!

32,299 replies 32,847 retweets 102,009 likes

“Jewish people are leaving the Democratic Party. We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse. There is anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party. They don’t care about Israel or the Jewish people.” Elizabeth Pipko, Jexodus.

27,646 replies 27,605 retweets 101,876 likes

Republican Senators have a very easy vote this week. It is about Border Security and the Wall (stopping Crime, Drugs etc.), not Constitutionality and Precedent. It is an 80% positive issue. The Dems are 100% United, as usual, on a 20% issue, Open Borders and Crime. Get tough R’s!

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump Mar 15

I’d like to thank all of the Great Republican Senators who bravely voted for Strong Border Security and the WALL. This will help stop Crime, Human Trafficking, and Drugs entering our Country. Watch, when you get back to your State, they will LOVE you more than ever before!

17,725 replies 25,220 retweets 111,434 likes

…THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO A PRESIDENT AGAIN!

47,579 replies 26,306 retweets 128,741 likes

…should never have been appointed and there should be no Mueller Report. This was an illegal & conflicted investigation in search of a crime. Russian Collusion was nothing more than an excuse by the Democrats for losing an Election that they thought they were going to win…

18,858 replies 24,129 retweets 96,422 likes

So, if there was knowingly & acknowledged to be “zero” crime when the Special Counsel was appointed, and if the appointment was made based on the Fake Dossier (paid for by Crooked Hillary) and now disgraced Andrew McCabe (he & all stated no crime), then the Special Counsel…

11,577 replies 20,260 retweets 77,128 likes

“New evidence that the Obama era team of the FBI, DOJ & CIA were working together to Spy on (and take out) President Trump, all the way back in 2015.” A transcript of Peter Strzok’s testimony is devastating. Hopefully the Mueller Report will be covering this. @ OANN @ foxandfriends

21,445 replies 29,904 retweets 97,186 likes

How is the Paris Environmental Accord working out for France? After 18 weeks of rioting by the Yellow Vest Protesters, I guess not so well! In the meantime, the United States has gone to the top of all lists on the Environment.

9,784 replies 12,985 retweets 48,243 likes

Google is helping China and their military, but not the U.S. Terrible! The good news is that they helped Crooked Hillary Clinton, and not Trump…and how did that turn out?

8,474 replies 14,071 retweets 50,151 likes

Because the economy is so good, General Motors must get their Lordstown, Ohio, plant open, maybe in a different form or with a new owner, FAST! Toyota is investing 13.5 $Billion in U.S., others likewise. G.M. MUST ACT QUICKLY. Time is of the essence!

4,261 replies 8,357 retweets 33,213 likes

Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier “is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain.” Ken Starr, Former Independent Counsel. He had far worse “stains” than this, including thumbs down on repeal and replace after years of campaigning to repeal and replace!

15,858 replies 12,485 retweets 42,576 likes

This is a National Emergency…

The White House

14,114 replies 18,504 retweets 58,647 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse 6h6 hours ago

Sheriff Hodgson: “Mr. President, you have stood up and you’ve taken the action. And the American people are behind you and we’re behind you.”

4,168 replies 8,247 retweets 31,534 likes

Sheriff Louderback: “The sheriffs and men and women of law enforcement in this room and across this nation owe you a debt of gratitude for something that we’ve been waiting for—for decades.”

1,993 replies 6,869 retweets 25,063 likes

Attorney General Bill Barr: “The crisis that we’re dealing with today is right on our door step and it presents a real clear and present danger to the American people."

4,347 replies 8,573 retweets 27,425 likes

Mark Morgan, Former Border Patrol Chief with great experience in Law Enforcement, really understands the subjects of Immigration and the Border. Thank you Mark! @ foxandfriends

3,976 replies 9,625 retweets 42,220 likes

5,756 replies 10,311 retweets 29,361 likes

Veto Message to the House of Representatives for H.J. Res. 46: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/veto-message-house-representatives-h-j-res-46/ …

6,261 replies 11,238 retweets 39,726 likes

4,754 replies 9,298 retweets 29,736 likes

On the recent non-binding vote (420-0) in Congress about releasing the Mueller Report, I told leadership to let all Republicans vote for transparency. Makes us all look good and doesn’t matter. Play along with the game!

12,314 replies 12,219 retweets 51,935 likes

Lou Dobbs

5,834 replies 8,617 retweets 30,565 likes

Lou Dobbs

3,474 replies 9,050 retweets 29,407 likes

Just spoke w/ @ GovRicketts . The people of Nebraska & across the Midwest, especially the Farmers & Ranchers, are feeling the impacts from severe weather. The first responders & emergency response teams have done a great job dealing w/ record flooding, high winds, & road closures.

9,894 replies 14,824 retweets 68,967 likes

15,040 replies 19,177 retweets 69,796 likes

…that we stand in solidarity with New Zealand – and that any assistance the U.S.A. can give, we stand by ready to help. We love you New Zealand!

14,463 replies 15,992 retweets 103,839 likes

Just spoke with Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand, regarding the horrific events that have taken place over the past 24 hours. I informed the Prime Minister…

7,547 replies 15,824 retweets 95,423 likes

The ‘Jexodus’ movement encourages Jewish people to leave the Democrat Party. Total disrespect! Republicans are waiting with open arms. Remember Jerusalem (U.S. Embassy) and the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal! @ OANN @ foxandfriends

20,259 replies 20,177 retweets 77,035 likes

My warmest sympathy and best wishes goes out to the people of New Zealand after the horrible massacre in the Mosques. 49 innocent people have so senselessly died, with so many more seriously injured. The U.S. stands by New Zealand for anything we can do. God bless all!

40,491 replies 30,820 retweets 158,325 likes

5,004 replies 12,172 retweets 47,947 likes

I look forward to VETOING the just passed Democrat inspired Resolution which would OPEN BORDERS while increasing Crime, Drugs, and Trafficking in our Country. I thank all of the Strong Republicans who voted to support Border Security and our desperately needed WALL!

44,562 replies 41,471 retweets 171,753 likes

VETO!

54,216 replies 38,575 retweets 167,050 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Toyota USA

Congratulations @ Toyota ! BIG NEWS for U.S. Auto Workers! The USMCA is already fixing the broken NAFTA deal.

Donald J. Trump added,

Toyota USA Verified account @ Toyota

We’re revving up our U.S. investment to $13 billion over five years and adding nearly 600 new American jobs. Check out what’s happening at our plants across five states! https://toyota.us/2VQVghw

7,869 replies 17,776 retweets 71,204 likes

A vote for today’s resolution by Republican Senators is a vote for Nancy Pelosi, Crime, and the Open Border Democrats!

19,501 replies 23,129 retweets 90,391 likes

…If, at a later date, Congress wants to update the law, I will support those efforts, but today’s issue is BORDER SECURITY and Crime!!! Don’t vote with Pelosi!

8,391 replies 19,867 retweets 93,060 likes

Prominent legal scholars agree that our actions to address the National Emergency at the Southern Border and to protect the American people are both CONSTITUTIONAL and EXPRESSLY authorized by Congress…

14,191 replies 22,917 retweets 102,190 likes

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Sec. Sonny Perdue

Happy National Ag Day!

Donald J. Trump added,

Sec. Sonny Perdue Verified account @ SecretarySonny

On behalf of the entire @ USDA family, Happy National Ag Day, one and all! # NationalAgDay

5,193 replies 13,311 retweets 59,967 likes

The three very weak and untalented late night “hosts” are “fighting over table scraps. Carson did a great job, it wasn’t political. I don’t know what they’re going to do in 2024 when he’s no longer President? Will be wacky in the unemployment line.” Michael Loftus @ foxandfriends

12,920 replies 13,881 retweets 66,374 likes

The Democrats are “Border Deniers.” They refuse to see or acknowledge the Death, Crime, Drugs and Human Trafficking at our Southern Border!

14,041 replies 22,110 retweets 87,615 likes

My Administration looks forward to negotiating a large scale Trade Deal with the United Kingdom. The potential is unlimited!

10,436 replies 19,074 retweets 85,229 likes

A big National Emergency vote today by The United States Senate on Border Security & the Wall (which is already under major construction). I am prepared to veto, if necessary. The Southern Border is a National Security and Humanitarian Nightmare, but it can be easily fixed!

13,357 replies 20,446 retweets 85,783 likes

“Democrats are frantic to throw something else at the President. That’s why you saw those 81 subpoenas. It’s ridiculous. Just because your still upset over an election that happened 2 1/2 years ago, you should not be allowed to ruin people’s lives like this.” Lara Trump, @ FoxNews

20,445 replies 21,090 retweets 87,727 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse Mar 13

January 16, 2019: 247 illegal migrants rush the border in New Mexico. This is a national emergency.

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump Mar 17

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

45,454 replies 47,362 retweets 216,875 likes

What the Democrats have done in trying to steal a Presidential Election, first at the “ballot box” and then, after that failed, with the “Insurance Policy,” is the biggest Scandal in the history of our Country!

31,165 replies 35,757 retweets 125,778 likes

Just spoke to Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors about the Lordstown Ohio plant. I am not happy that it is closed when everything else in our Country is BOOMING. I asked her to sell it or do something quickly. She blamed the UAW Union — I don’t care, I just want it open!

24,482 replies 24,114 retweets 111,339 likes

William Craddick ‏ @ williamcraddick Mar 17

William Craddick Retweeted Tulsi Gabbard

Russiagate was designed in part to help the UK counter Russian influence by baiting the United States into taking a hard line against them. Leaves us all with a more dangerous world as a consequence. Just another episode of the Great Game.

William Craddick added,

Tulsi Gabbard Verified account @ TulsiGabbard

Short-sighted politicians & media pundits who’ve spent last 2 years accusing Trump as a Putin puppet have brought us the expensive new Cold War & arms race. How? Because Trump now does everything he can to prove he’s not Putin’s puppet—even if it brings us closer to nuclear war.

2,848 replies 8,867 retweets 28,650 likes

Jack Posobiec

:latin_cross: ‏Verified account @ JackPosobiec Mar 17

Why did CNN cut her off after she destroyed their Islamophobia hoax?

Qanta Ahmed

0:45

3,768 replies 18,857 retweets 52,658 likes

Jack Posobiec

:latin_cross: ‏Verified account @ JackPosobiec Mar 17

“Teen stabbed about 100 times and set on fire in MS-13 murder, police say”

3,809 replies 12,481 retweets 25,511 likes

Linda Suhler, PhD ‏ @ LindaSuhler Mar 17

Replying to @ realDonaldTrump @ FoxNews and

Absolutely true, President Trump. When those three show up, I turn @ FoxNews OFF!

2,563 replies 6,692 retweets 27,303 likes

Sara A. Carter ‏Verified account @ SaraCarterDC Mar 16

POWELL: Andrew Weissmann — The Kingpin Of Prosecutorial Misconduct — Leaves Mueller’s Squad | The Daily Caller

2,254 replies 11,848 retweets 33,755 likes

The White House ‏Verified account @ WhiteHouse Mar 17

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! ☘️

1,680 replies 7,098 retweets 35,900 likes

Brad Parscale ‏Verified account @ parscale Mar 17

David Urban: Trump’s PA popularity no accident | http://TribLIVE.com

1,749 replies 8,232 retweets 29,632 likes

Timothy Miller Retweeted by President DJT

:policeman: :rotating_light: :us: ‏ @ LonewolfnDuke Mar 17

Replying to @ Lrihendry

2,812 replies 8,157 retweets 29,213 likes

:star: :star: :star:VB :us:Nationalist ‏ @ vmbb12 Mar 17

We have to fight back. They have not let up on President Trump, nor his supporters since they lost. They are losers, we are winners! President Trump calls on Fox News to ‘bring back’ Jeanine Pirro

5,874 replies 15,231 retweets 49,037 likes

Chuck Callesto ‏Verified account @ ChuckCallesto Mar 15

REVEALED: Foreign Government Official Offered Hillary Campaign Dirt On Trump [Details]

1,857 replies 8,220 retweets 22,280 likes

Chuck Callesto ‏Verified account @ ChuckCallesto Mar 14

BREAKING: ==> Minnesota Democrats make move to REMOVE Ilhan Omar from Congress…

5,958 replies 17,298 retweets 52,576 likes

Chuck Callesto ‏Verified account @ ChuckCallesto Mar 17

Christopher Steele Admits Using Posts By ‘Random Individuals’ From CNN To Back Up Trump Dossier

1,357 replies 8,257 retweets 22,680 likes

Chuck Callesto ‏Verified account @ ChuckCallesto Mar 17

President Trump Defends Judge Jeanine After Fox Censors Her Show

2,564 replies 11,416 retweets 40,902 likes

:high_heel:IStandWithTrump :star: :star: :star:#KeepElectotalCollege ‏ @ superyayadize Mar 17

NPR Accidentally Admits Border Fences Are Effective - Over past several decades, migrants have turned to more rugged parts of the border to cross, driven there by a larger border patrol, and more miles of border fencing # NationalEmergency # BorderSecurity

1,390 replies 9,721 retweets 28,677 likes

Lori Hendry ‏ @ Lrihendry Mar 17

Meghan MCCain took a swipe at Trump suggesting “no one will ever love you like they loved my father” WRONG Meghan! Millions of Americans truly LOVE President Trump, not McCain. I’m one! We hated McCain for his ties to the Russian dossier & his vote against repealing Obamacare