President Trump recognizes Veritas Google Report, Vows to Take Action

Email from Project Veritas

Yesterday the President asked me to stand up in front of the entire White House Social Media Summit in recognition for our work exposing big tech.

I could not be more proud of our organization, our journalism team, and our brave whistleblowers at this moment. Veritas has come so far. Only ten years ago, I was making videos from my parents’ basement.

It was just me and my friends, fighting to change our country through the power of undercover video.

Now Project Veritas is the top media outlet for undercover journalism in the world and the President is citing our work. I can’t believe how far we’ve come and I could not be more grateful for having you, Chris, by my side.

Here’s what President Trump said in front of a massive press core and the talented attendees of the White House Social Media Summit:

"We have censorship like nobody has any understanding or nobody can believe. When you see the Google executives, together, and one of their executives decides to… there he is, stand up please! How good… what a great job. Somebody said he’s controversial. He’s not controversial, he’s truthful. He’s truthful. That was a great job. That was one of many. Thank you very much.

I’ve watched some of these scenes that have been taped and got through talented people by the way, that have gotten to the public where you see the hatred about our party about our people about our voice. And you see, that’s the collusion.

They were totally against me . . . We didn’t know how far it gets until we, until we had certain of our friends and geniuses that broke into board rooms, you know, got them right in the middle of a meeting. That was incredible, what a service you do, okay? You don’t get credit for it, you should get credit for it. "

You and I are making history every day. And we will keep doing so. I wish you could have been there to experience the energy and excitement in the room. It was the experience of a lifetime.

That’s why I’ve made a short video about this incredibly historic event. You can watch it here:

Watch the new video.

Without you by my side, this cannot happen. So I truly thank you and I can promise you, it will only get better from here.

More insiders are coming forward and Project Veritas isn’t slowing down – we’re putting fuel on the fire.

Be BRAVE!

James

James O’Keefe
President & CEO
Project Veritas

3 Likes

“The poorest man may in his cottage, bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail, its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England may not enter; all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement.”

~ William Pitt
(1708-1778) First Earl of Chatham, English statesman and orator
Speech in the House of Lords, in opposition to Excise Bill on perry and cider, 1763

american-sticker

Moderator, Please put back up Fema Region 3 so users can post a ‘Hello’ in the thread.

[FEMA Region III] serves Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.

It’s not a thread. It’s a tag. Any threads created specifically to do with FEMA Region 3 should be tagged as such.