Read The King James Bible through this year!

Thanks. I have a Chuck Smith NKJV study bible. He is the original pastor for calvary chapel/ horizon churches. The King James has a little older type of language, but I guess you would used to it.

Love Chuck Smith. His Bible study tapes changed my life back in the 80s. Got interested in prophesy, baptised in the Holy Ghost & got serious about Jesus.

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/bible/nkjv.html
NKJV

I started out reading the King James, then I don’t know how I got a hold of the NKJV, I must have picked it up at church. So I was reading the NKJV, I was wondering why are some scriptures different, thought it was just me or something. any way I found out the NKJV was not the same as the KJV.

Here you go, @Pipeline. 13

No, it’s not. Thanks to this article, 13 we can all see exactly how it’s not.

Thanks for the info, @artsyneva.

Thanks for all the sharing & questions. KEEP READING Y’ALL!

I’m enjoying this bible study, I’m always learning something new.

Here’s my thought for the day: Genesis 14:14
Abram’s servants were ‘trained’ for battle. They weren’t just herdsmen they were prepared to defend the household. VWe, as God’s servants should also be trained.

I read the KJV Bible twice a year

Excellent! Thy word have I hidden in my heart. Please share what God tells you. I know I learn something new every time.

Shabbat shalom, everyone. Have a peaceful Sabbath. Gotta go, my goat is calling me.

Genesis 15:1
After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am Th y shield, and that exceeding great reward…
Reminds me of speaking out, activism that when we do what is good, the Lord is by our side.

And, especially, “fear not” I need to hear that.

Ya when I go out an stick stickers up and some posters, I feel better, because even though I’m not witnessing about Jesus, I’m still doing Gods work.

Love Chuck Smith
Grew up going to Costa Mesa Calvary
Since I was 10 years old.
Good people
Miss Chuck…
But he is in the Best place of all!
“Well done good and faithful servant”

:pray:

I finished reading Revelations today and will be reading Genesis tomorrow.

Revelations 22:21 “And may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.”

Awesome! Keep us posted!

Genesis 18:32
And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for tens sake.
Genesis 19:24
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
Genesis 19:25
And overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
Sounds like to me the 10 heterosexuals died because they were there, so that’s really great to know, I wonder when its going to happen again, thanks a lot LGBDQ.