Robert Barnes is the man!

Just posting my respect and admiration for this patriot. To think I don’t like lawyers by and large.
This man is so concise in his articulations about this fight.
Fight the good fight Mr Barnes. This American stands with you! Much Respect Sir. :us:

9 Likes

Hes good. #dynamite awesome.

5 Likes

Totally agree!! Love this guy. Good job infowars crew on scooping him up!!

5 Likes

I came here to post the same thing. I am trying to get the video of the show today. That one is going in the personal offline archives…Plus I want to watch it again!!!

Please post the link back here to today’s show if you find it before I can post it…Thanks!

Still looking for a downloadable link…:wink:

4 Likes

He was on about a week ago too. Didn’t here today’s, I know he gave people so long to retract.

3 Likes

You should see today’s show…Robert Barnes was on fire!!!

4 Likes

I will listen to it tonight.

2 Likes

Getting my popcorn ready :popcorn:

1 Like
2 Likes

Barnes was saying today that Clinton was using government services like ZBI to “lock them* up.” Or lock up the opposition. This is more than just people who identify with a party like the Republican party. The people who she called to lock up were just ordinary people who want to live, not abort their kids, and think with their own brains. Barnes, what you are saying here resonates well with me.

Wear a Clinton “RAPE” shirt and they misuse your services to try to lock you up to shut you up. Happened to me and almost everyone I know that >>stands for something<< last year and now we get these false hearings and home arrests over and over.