Save James - Doctor Mother Demands Jail If Dad Calls Son A Boy!?!

Jeff, you are not alone. There are many thousands of left behind parents that are on your team. We are all fighting for the same rights. Help as many others along your way as you can because you are dealing with this better than most.

savejames.com

A CHILD BEING PREPARED FOR SEX-CHANGE SURGERY AT AGE 6!

• James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
  • James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3 , his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
  • She has enrolled him in school as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
  • He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
  • James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
  • His mother has support and financial backing
  • Jeff needs both financial help with legal fees and help networking to find expert witnesses who will help him keep his son safe
  • The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
  • Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
  • He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

This infuriates me as a mother. This mom is pychologically damaging her son and should never be allowed to parent these twins. My sons thought they could fly with a superhero cape, I never put them on the roof to fly off! Or tell a bolemic child they are fat and keep puking. Government should not be instituting a child to experiments like Nazi did. God please intervene for this boy James and stop his mother and her Tran SJW crap on our babies and destroying this little boy!

This is wrong on so many levels.

What a prayer!
BOYS WILL BE BOYS!

My god we are fucked. My grand kids might as well kiss their asses goodbye.

I almost got laid at 12 years old. I was scared so I didn’t. I had no idea what was anything back then. How the fuck can a 6 year old be any different?

When parents do not work together and put their marriage first they tend to start thinking the child is their own possession to do with what they want. When two biological parents are working together with biological interest in the child, these types of things simply don’t happen.

It is not a mom thing or a dad thing… there are fathers that left their kids with Michael Jackson in hotel rooms when the mother did not know.

The point is that “your” sons are not really yours. They belong to you AND their other* parent who has the 14th constitutional right to make medical decisions in their child’s life.

This child is also abused with parental loss from his mother stealing from his father. This child is also abused with PA which leads to PAS while his mother says that his father is not allowed to call his own child what he is!

https://www.amyjlbaker.com/

Divorce is stressful Owen S. but I do not believe it will CAUSE mental defects. Best way is to look for ways to work through problems together.

divorcebusting.com

Weaponized feminism is ugly; those who employ this ideology are complicit in the destruction of so many souls. JUSTICE Lord…please; I’m begging you to intervene on behalf of this father.

We are not “fucked” if we do not allow this abuse to continue. Protect your children from the rampant paid psycho abuse. Psychology weaponized is abhorrent!

James’ father is one of the first heroes to lead the fight. I will be praying for him and his family.

NEVER GIVE UP…NEVER GIVE IN…NEVER QUIT FIGHTING FOR THE TRUTH!

PRESIDENT TRUMP: DE-FUND/SHUT DOWN CPS IMMEDIATELY & LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION INTO PSYCHOLOGICAL CHiLD ABUSE BY CPS.

The best way to protect your children is to work with their other parent and make decisions with them.

Amen… wow… sad to see things slip away like this.

I hate to say this but I must. The best way to protect your kids today is not to have any. I had my nut sack cut back in 1993 just after my daughter was born. My daughter is the only reason I am here today. She saved my life for real.

Forgive the feminazis in your heart and you will have TRUE FREEDOM to speak Truth in court.

Women like James’ mother are not likely to forgive and will remain bitter and cold hearted. Yet, if we forgive our enemies and love them like they will never love us, we gain the pure advantage over those who seek to steal, kill, and destroy.

@hxtr stop triggering me, you sound like AOC

Can you agree with this -

You will always be connected with your child’s mother because you share family together.

Sad thinking man! I understand your logic but it is still unfortunate and common among humanist belief systems. “Yer” core argument is used to justify abortion. Yet, it is not the children’s fault, therefore, do not deny them the chance at life.

The adults are completely to blame, not the child that is yet to be born. I know you understand this but I hope you change your heart to pro-child and not anti-future-child. The more children we have, the better. Children are the treasure of the world. They are truly the future and to self-restrict birth due to fear is so sad. If I could I would have 10 more. :] If God allowed of course.

LOVE TO SAY THIS: GOD MAKES BABIES NOT MAN!

Thank you fem.

Whaaaa… well, not just a man but a man and woman are naturally needed. Sex baiting.

I do not believe @hxtr was talking about abortion but I see how it may lend to this if an immoral lifestyle is lived.

Can you agree that it is great for kids to have the freedom to associate with both of their parents?

No I would never abort my child. I am just frustrated. I am blessed to have my wonderful daughter. I am scared for her kids. One on the way.

Abortion… never.

Contacting Trump is what I plan on doing. Somehow, this place must be shut down now. We can’t stop all the demented things from happening right now, but this should be a priority.

The agenda will still be pushed, but if we could stop the physical and some physiological abuse from happening, it would be a great start. I would think he could at least stall them somehow until it would go through the courts.

Decisions like those should never be made by a child, and most scientists would back up the mentality of a child at that age.

This is a link from the clinic where James is under care. This particular page shows the therapy used from infant up and the effects they cause. Other age groups are on the site as well. If we could get this info to Trump, maybe more children could be saved from this abuse.

I’m no Dr. Phil but since I was a child once, I like it when parents make an effort to say OUR* child.

mine mine mine.

Owen Gets It.

Most certainly! Natural design is shunned in our society but that is what you are essentially appealing to if I read you right. There is a standard and a model that is good and right and to deviate inevitably causes deep pain and relational isolation.

Not sure what “sex baiting” is but I did not intend on expressing any form of “baiting” in my comment.