Scripture to prepare God’s war against evil

I am ready for whatever is needed to make this the reality we all know is coming.

Let our president know you’re with him as well. He has been briefed about their plans, and we have been given the chance… possibly the last chance in our lifetimes… to make this the reality. Evil will not win. It never has. It only maligns into decrepit blasphemy.

No honor at all. The hate the man is receiving is evident of his call to this duty.

sbdelusion

@well_well_well this made me laugh out loud…hee hee

christianity-beliefs

You’re a liar. You only practice to deceive.

Notice how they keep attempting to “bridge gaps” between Christian beliefs and the islamic cult? It’s sick.

:rofl: Because he’s so oblivious and happy. :rofl:

Absolutely! I don’t either and have never called myself “Christian” but I see what’s happening and I know where my beliefs are. The church has been tainted.

And a strange adherence to the muslim cult now. It is weird, but definitely perceivable.

Yup. Always attempting to sell it as “the next best thing” It’s all lies.

“There is none yet among you that can understand all this of which I speak. He who expounds to you the scriptures speaks to you in a dead tongue of dead men, through his diseased and mortal body. Him, therefore, can all men understand, for all men are diseased and all are in death. No one sees the light of life. Blind man leads blind on the dark paths of sins, diseases and sufferings; and at the last all fall into the pit of death.” - Jesus from The Essene Gospel Of Peace.

This describes all book/scripture based religions.

I wanted to ask you a question that is off-topic on this thread:

So your “religion” is what? Not sure we need a new martyr. We have plenty.

BTW Did you know the word “martyr” is Greek for “witness”–that it only became synonymous with “dying for one’s faith” on account of Christians who died on account of their “witness” for Christ?

Sorry if those Truth bombs hurt!

Actually, not sorry! :+1::rofl:

G’nite!

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Time to go boom, jihadi? Going to martyr yourself for your false god, muhammad, damned be his name?

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.