She is alive... 🤔 Ruth Bader Ginsburg... And guess what!? Wait, is she or isn't she?

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Monday night made her first public appearance since undergoing cancer surgery in December, attending a celebration of her life presented in song.

The 85-year-old justice attended a production of “Notorious RBG in Song” at the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington. The program about Ginsburg’s life in the law was created and performed by Ginsburg’s daughter-in-law, the soprano Patrice Michaels, and presented for high school students by the National Constitution Center.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/courts_law/ruth-bader-ginsburg-makes-first-public-appearance-since-cancer-surgery/2019/02/04/251d59f4-28cf-11e9-b2fc-721718903bfc_story.html

Me Against The World

Glad she’s alive. My question, why did it take so long to be informed? Was there not a duty?

“Ginsburg did not speak, and many in the crowd did not know she was there. She sat in the back, and most saw her only as they left the performance. Michaels did not announce her presence.”

I don’t know why this is funny, but it is :rofl:

She had been working from home apparently

“The court has said that although Ginsburg missed oral arguments last month, she will vote in the cases based on briefs and transcripts, and that she has participated from home in deciding which cases the court has accepted or rejected for its docket, as well as in some emergency decisions.”

Why was the public not informed of what was going on as it was going on? Does the public not have a right to know if she’s going to be MIA? I mean if I didn’t show up for work for that long, I’m pretty sure my employer would assume I quit. We didn’t hear anything from RBG or the department.

Someone had a duty imhv, but meh I don’t know the laws.

She’s in a iron lung right now let’s be honest.

Sounds like a body double. I guarantee they wait until 2020 to announce her death, and then the left declares there cannot be another Supreme Court nominee because of what happened to Merrick Garland.

Me Against The World

Yeaaaaaa…and I guess Elvis was spotted there too.

She made an appearance…propped up by how many people?

Just saw this on Twitter, there was no corroborating evidence

There was an old lady in the back, so, this is fake news. She is too ill to make a public statement for confidence, I doubt she is out an about. Bigfoot sightings have more coroborating evidence at this point.

Bigfoot…lol…good one

BTW: she’s not attending the SOTU

LIVE! 2019 State of the Union Broadcast -- MEGATHREAD
Me Against The World

If the deep state feels the need to run press hoax stories to convince the public that RBG is still alive and well means they are up to no good. If it is ever publicly known she was completely incapacitated and her staff is pulling a “weekend at Bernie’s” hoax to stay in control of her vote, there will be heck to pay, another scandal, more unprocecuted crimes of the left and Justice Roberts doing his best Paul Ryan imitation.

She made her first public appearance by sitting in the “back” of the theater, unannounced at a performance devoted to her, with many not even knowing she was “there” with not one photo and it comes out of the Washington Post and I’m getting the sense that people are actually rolling with that story here in this thread? Is this actually Infowars still?

So what would be the prime reason to keep her spot tied up? Can they legally do that? shouldn’t she step down?

*ALERT* Ruth Bader Ginsberg Health Status is a Potential Fake News Ploy

The prime reason would be to keep Trump from getting another Supreme Court pick, they think if they can draw this out long enough then they can stall until they try and “win” the 2020 election and put in a communist judge instead of what would be another Constitutionalist pick from Trump.

The supreme court justice MUST constitutionally be nominated by the President and the Senate must consent to the appointment. Although Judges have staff, they are individuals, not an “office” or a brand name. If they are doing things via her staff in her name, this is unconstitutional.