Sorry INFOWARS comes to this

Why would Alex Jones sell what Facebook is already selling?

Look in the mirror! Any more brain busters @Bingozee?

@Troy @FlagDUDE08 immortality is an interesting thing, but I wonder how much value life would have if there was such thing and I doubt an immortal would have any sense for survival.

Personally, I can’t say I would want to live forever, and if I could, I would also surmise it would probably be one of the loneliest most unsatisfying existences on this planet.

Although your having a good little dico there, I was just thinking how much immortality would suck, it would almost seem as purgatory or a curse.

Also, I agree that survival is a baser instinct and has little to no regard when considering others, however on the other hand it has been known for others to sacrifice their life for another.

As for solution’s, the simple answer is Unity, and equality globally, and until we reach this point in human history we will always have some reason to take from, hurt, or kill each other. I believe this will come only once we have experienced grate losses and calamity, so in other words, until there is no other choice.

Religion, Race, are the two top dividers of humanity today just as they have been for centuries, Is there a way beyond that?

PS:@HandyRandy Not at the moment, still working on the first coffee, :slight_smile: Morning…

That’s a common misconception about immortality. Most who use the term immortality are really referring to longevity, not immortality.

Some have the same reaction to immortality that you do, that it would be boring or a purgatory, so that’s why I’ve included it in my FAQ page here. This will set the record straight.

I agree wholly, but I am still left asking what goal would there be, what purpose would we serve, It’s the inevitability of Death that causes us to live much as we do today. If we did not have this inevitability would we seek a thing? would we hope to achieve? would be procreate?, could we enjoy the taste, would we want to, would we eat or drink, and if so what for?

I guess in a way I am saying Death is what allows us to appreciate life. seems one can not be with out the other as are most things in this universe for as much as we understand.

So @Bingozee as to the GOAL!! Found that red-pilling the Los Lunas New Mexico Decalogue. WTF happened in 759 BC! New Mexico! My found rabbit hole answer.
Every Soul has its 50/50 chance to be born a Man with, GOD GIVEN FREEWILL’S 34/33/33 chance, to < Inheritance > or go back to Heaven’s SOULS VS stay in Realm of lost souls. Freewill born to the GOALS second objective. HUMAN’S inherit and trade with twelve worlds, with in all galaxy’s under the influence’s of lost Souls.
Then Inheritor’s time of creation and their banishing LOST SOULS TO THE HEAVENS. Then 7,000 Human generations to HIS First Court in HIS city.
Here now. Thank JESUS! It is now broken days for all, not MONK STRAIT DAYS as we don’t live 900 years like the FATHER and ADAM! 10,000 days of agreement is needed to, Every Man has his own Star of creation in the time of, HE WHO PROVES TO BE CREATOR OF SOULS COURT CITY at White Sands New Mexico, Where every 1’000 years the Inheritor’s ask, HE WHO PROVES TO BE CREATOR OF SOULS a grant of a inheritance of a SOUL, from their creation world to it’s court city.

Too in HIS court, sitting to HIS left is JESUS! your advocate from your days of agreement to, HELP persuade HIS JUDGEMENT in your favor.

PSST. to HIS right that day every 1,000 years, is the chosen whiteness HELPER to the TWO WHITENESS OF THE TWO GOALS in Creation. THE FATHER of JESUS! a Human standing his hand on HIS JEALOUS RIGHT HAND in HIS court, who’s day is made a 1,000 years long by HIM, Chosen as the BEST UPRIGHT MAN at the end of 7,000 Human generations of, THE INHERITOR’S COURT-LESS TIME.

So the best chance a SOUL’s got to WIN THE GOAL! is to be born, into a community of humans that, SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL AND NEVER SPEAK EVIL.

I will not say I disagree, as for much of put here is correct, however not making it true, or truth when considering that there are a history before that, and even the advent of religious belief.

However I will elaborate a bit once I am home, unable to do so now, I believe these things are interesting.

Lastly to understand, we have to know the truth about the beginning, so I will try to touch on that also, you may notice that’s the combination of many of my post are in fact form one thing. To understand my point of view, one might benefit be READING the following…

@Ian What About the connected extended families? Can we find will to look at each for merit. Then can we send the rest of the commies for their own protection to live in the ghost cities of China.

It’s been almost a week since you said goodbye. How many posts have you made since then? If you are so eager to make a difference, why are do you continue to waste your time here? You complain about infighting, but criticize and provoke other users with your contempt. It seems to me you are full of shit, projecting your inadequacy and laziness on others, just a kid seeking attention. Stop lecturing people like you are the World’s Greatest Activist and either participate in a positive way or gtfo.

I agree with the OP

IW is almost a PSYOP at this point.

To convert liberty minded individuals to the typical generic Fox News brand of conservatism.

Once they started pushing Rudy ‘nine eleven’ Guiliani as someone we should like I knew it was over. They were corrupted

www.google.com/search?q=rudy+giuliani+site:infowars.com

Post must be at least 20 characters

Exactly @Paladin?

Also expressing a opinion, point of view, idea, belief, and understanding is NOT a waste of time, even when it may fall upon deaf ears, and unseeing eyes, the dead. To say that these things are a “waste” it to very much be Hypocritical, also absolutely counterproductive to the argument a whole thus “counter intuitive”.

Also I find it VERY counter productive to Make such statements while not offering anything in return, this is call “Irrationality”, thus this Statement is Irrational. I am logical, and there for Rational, thus in my opinion is just as I have stated it here.

Lastly I am not here for popularity or seeking acceptance as I am very aware of what response will be typical and that I do not require others to agree, I am offering a consideration, and some examples of why we are folly not to, this is rationality.

1. the quality of being based on or in accordance with reason or logic.
    “like any phobia, rationality plays only a small role”
    the quality of being able to think sensibly or logically.
    “Scott wanted to play the character with a bit more dignity and rationality”
    the quality of being endowed with the capacity to reason.
    “we call rationality the distinction of man, when compared with other animals”

2. Mathematics the property of a number, quantity, or expression of being expressible, or containing quantities which are expressible, as a ratio of whole numbers.

@Paladin for got to add.

I didn’t claim people here are dumb, “dead” or wasting their time here. You did. You said goodbye almost a week ago, but continue to provoke, classic attention seeking behavior. I won’t offer you “anything in return” since it’s not productive to speak with someone who prefaces their arguments by calling others stupid. Claim to be logical all you want, but you come off as a complete prick. With that said, I know that responses like mine are probably exactly what you want, so you have a lovely argument to look forward to. Don’t get your hopes up, though. Maybe someone else will oblige you.

Nope… the truth is very often dry and hard to swallow when it’s “new”.

Also I do provide examples of what my meanings are, however in the end the evidence is what surrounds you, us.