Take The Gun Poll Here

Should government and others interfere with our God-given right to bear arms, to have firearms, to have guns, to have weapons, that shall not be infringed, for hunting, self-defense, for target practice as a hobby, and more importantly as a militia, the 4th branch of U.S. government; should American government do what Hitler and Nazi Germany did in the 1930’s and what the USSR and China and Venezuela and other countries did and have done?

Take the After-Trump Poll

You are and you want to

• Pro-2nd Amendment
  • Anti-2nd Amendment
  • Maximize Background Checks
  • Minimize Background Checks
  • Ban Certain Guns And Stuff
  • Ban Guns From the Mentally Ill, the Sick, etc…
  • Increase Gun Taxes
  • Increase Gun Regulations
  • Increase Gun Prohibition
  • Minimize the size of the Federal Government

0 voters

Gun debates and threads may include

Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile - Darwin Australia - First Time Gun Buyer - Former Parkland school deputy arrested on 11 charges tied to shooting - Good Advice - John Rambo Returns - Linda Collins-Smith - Arkansas State Senator - Shot Dead - MIlitia Status in your State? - Obama Said Gun Laws Don’t Make Sense - Possible option to use military to control mass migration - Powerful Video: Kurt Russell Defends The 2nd Amendment #2A #2ndAmendment #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder INFOWARSARMY =DARRIN MCBREEN-YEP - Sandy Hook Case Heads to Appeal Court - Self-Defense Debate - The Right to Bear Arms - What Constitutes “Arms”? - Virginia Beach Mass Shooting - Would you get behind a new 2nd Amendment? - You can’t stop American Patriots - 1776 Will Commence Again

Trump related

If Trump goes after the 2nd Amendment, I will stop supporting him. I won’t stop supporting Infowars - I’m Done With Trump. No support for him. He Crossed the Line

People

Steven Crowder

Make Infocomms Reddit Again MAGA Joke Upvoted Over Flags
Why did you join Infocomms - start here

2 Likes
After-Trump Poll