Thank God The Comms Are Alive!

Wanted to formally welcome everyone back. Im happy the team at Infowars brought this back online. I was getting worried.
NPC%20meme%201

12 Likes

Heck yeah glad to be back…free square just wasnt the same!

6 Likes

Yes! I was worried it was never coming back!

6 Likes

:steam_locomotive::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Another victory for Alex, Owen and everyone at INFOWARS!!

8 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :us_outlying_islands: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

Sucks to lose everything, but we are back online

5 Likes

10 Likes

I’m REALLY glad it’s back up …had to start my account all over but I’m glad it back!

I have also contacted @OwenShroyer to volunteer with the infocomms…

11 Likes

My avatar is from the Planned Parenthood Protest last Saturday which was amazing AS ALWAYS!

Photo With @MAGA_TITAN

15 Likes

Yeah freesquare was like being put in digital timeout for a week…

4 Likes

Whoooooohoooooo.!!!

11 Likes

Having a frosted barley pop to celebrate!

9 Likes

I’m loving the comms being back up. Hopefully Sam will talk with Owen about having some of the trusted infowarsarmy members to assist with the comms.

8 Likes

I have a few concerns…

1. You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.

2.You will not post content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.

6 Likes

Are we seriously worried about Profanity? I thought the mission was to create a place for free speech… I understand banning lunatics, or spammers… but profanity??

4 Likes

And I think exposing fake conservatives like Ali Alexander could be considered harmful, or defamatory, but its the right thing to do!!

4 Likes

Yeah this has nothing to do with monitoring profanity it’s more to deal with trolls and Strife creators that kind of thing.

I think that was what the problem was before we didn’t have people assisting to help keep trolls from causing trouble or anything like that

4 Likes

There are ways to get your point across without being profane. If Alex and company can do it on air, then so can you. :wink:

I was a little concerned about the “hateful” thing because of how that has been twisted, but I would expect the moderators and admins would adhere to enforcing that according to the spirit of the wording, rather than using it to target those who have a different viewpoint.

Also, it isn’t defamatory if you have the evidence to back it up. Let’s see some support to the claims, and and you’re simply calling out that they defamed themselves.

4 Likes

It’s not about hate speech etc., by any means. If there was any Monitoring it would be more about causing Division, Trolling, and Doxing that would be the issue.

I do NOT believe in Censorship accept in situations like causing division and attacking others.

Constructive criticism is a TOTALLY different thing! I’m all for that and learning from others who have a difference of opinion than my own.

It would be nice that we didn’t need to have anyone to watch over the comms but I think it would be a good idea to have a few of us who are trusted oversee things and the group decide how to deal with various situations and NOT just one person moderating.

There’s safety in numbers and having a handful of moderaters wouldn’t be a bad idea, and that way it’s not just one person moderating.

3 Likes