The Future Of INFOCOMMS

Give it time.

4 Likes

If your still around, Don’t give up, Give In, As in Put your Items on the Table, We should not let what others contribute stop us from contributing something of our own, more so when it bares weight and is worth while.

“Remember That At The End Of The Day, We Are The Manifest Of A Words Meaning Unto Ourselves, For Words Are Empty, Hollow And Harmless”

All that we do makes a difference.

The Manifest of a thing

The Manifest of a thing.

• For Example.

There is a Bigger Picture Many can not See for the sake they remain unwilling and in most cases ignorantly.

Sorry if you choose to go, I say these things in General to the others whom may be thinking the same. Please consider the Following…

Cheers…

2 Likes
My last word here on hell being a school

Ok, I’m NOT giving into the enemy and leaving this site. LET’S ROLL, BITCHES (Sorry for the profanity but these days are SICK!)

5 Likes

A few days now, but am a “troll”, apparently…

2 Likes

I REVERE G**, LOVE our county and like our prez. If that makes me a troll, tg3n $o b it!

2 Likes

Let the Music say it for me…

First

Secondarily

I hope people Stay, but for the RIGHT reasons, beyond that my last contribution to this thread…
Summary

CHILL OUT, INFOCOMMS IS IN IT’S INFANCY.

com-gif-maker

INFOCOMMS is Growing…Kinda… :thinking:

3b674ef4677644c52f5028d86f5b214c149400f9

:bell: We Must Cut The Head Off Of The Serpent!
Make It Awkward, (Music Mix)

If your still around, Don’t give up, Give In, As in Put your Items on the Table, We should not let what others contribute stop us from contributing something of our own, more so when it bares weight and is worth while.

“Remember That At The End Of The Day, We Are The Manifest Of A Words Meaning Unto Ourselves, For Words Are Empty, Hollow And Harmless”

All that we do makes a difference.

The Manifest of a thing

The Manifest of a thing.

• For Example.

There is a Bigger Picture Many can not See for the sake they remain unwilling and in most cases ignorantly.

Sorry if you choose to go, I say these things in General to the others whom may be thinking the same. Please consider the Following…
@Alex Jones & Crew

Cheers…

Please Play Safe, Be Aware and NOT so easily entertained!
For The Future of INFOCOMMS :+1:

Can Start Here…

1 Like

“not available in my country” but I know the song. NICE!!!

3 Likes

“I REVERE G**, LOVE our county and like our prez. If that makes me a troll, tg3n $o b it!”

He says he loves our country and prez…
Mabey the video fucked up and said that perhaps?

2 Likes

Texas/Arizona bred, brother!

3 Likes

I’m a girly-girl, bro!

6 Likes

Damn… I assumed a gender again… I’m going straight to hell :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Sorry for using the improper pronoun for your gender… Please forgive me :blush:

3 Likes

“Future” is fairly optimistic, yes? At least you have that.

5 Likes

@Bingozee Thank You so much. Your encouragement means allot to me.

4 Likes

No one gave me shit. I can handle that quite well, thank you. Speaking of which: so you are saying that you are sorry that you’re not sorry? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shit, in Britain I would be in jail right now for that mis-gender mishap above :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Heck, I got thrown off a forum because one of those cucks thought the article about the Colorado shooter being a tranny was about him.

4 Likes

Okay (I want to say Babe, but I know the etymological meaning of that word), at what time points in your 3hr show? (btw what time points?) - sorry honey I can’t be a regular listener and I don’t have time for anything that’s not relevant. Get it? other email. Thx!

1 Like

I think if you spend all your time attacking others then maybe you hate yourself

1 Like

I wasn’t asking for help if you’re talking about the streamer/reporter equipment thread. The point is to have a discussion, share tips, whatever when it comes to the tools needed for such things.

1 Like