The Great Sell-Out

1. Maimonides legislates that it is incumbent upon the Jewish people even to coerce the rest of the world if necessary to accept the Noahide laws (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Kings 8,10). We certainly must proselytize every human being to keep those seven laws.” That’s quote-unquote by Rabbi Riskin

2. Rabbi Riskin, chief rabbi of Efrat in the West Bank, met with the pope and briefed him on the work of the Center for Jewish-Christian Understanding and Cooperation (CJCUC) which receives extraordinary funding from ‘Christian’ Evangelicals which is used towards the religious Zionist project.
    January 30th of 2011.

3. Pope Francis who has sold the birthright in every Christian that embraces the ‘Noahide’ laws and lowers Yeshua down as to some little altar boy or some little minor prophet as they would like you to believe today. You sell your birthright to Jacob.

First time ever seeing or hearing of Jewish adherents Proselytizing.

3 Likes

Well, it’s ok when you are selling a LIE to goyim.

1 Like

The Jews have the ARK which was found by Ron Wyatt. You can watch the whole video at my Yehoshua is coming soon thread.
They will place the abomination that maketh desolation in the Holy Place.

1 Like

I thought when the Anti Christ sits in the seat in the temple and claims he is God is the Abomination Desolation.

Where the ARK is , is the Holy Place. They don’t need a temple. They could use the tent they used while in the desert.

2 Likes

IDK, the Jews are crazy for power.

2 Likes

Matthew 24:15
When YE therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken by Daniel the prophet, stand in the Holy place.

2 Likes

Never heard Jewish people talk about Goyim, funny thing is I’am not one either. Lol lolol

Okay was wondering what are they placing. They are going to place the Anti Christ in the Holy place?

“The Jews”? I thought you were intelligent for a minute… sorry, but such statements remind me of NAZI’S—And I DO NOT apologize for it… no, sorry, I do apologize. This was rude of me. @AtypiclRift is much cooler than I am. I will try to do better :slight_smile:

I thought they were rebuilding the
Temple for Jesus when he comes back and rules from Jerusalem for a thousand years.

It’s in their Talmud

1 Like

@Whisperatnight
Actually have heard more antisemitic people use derogatory term about Jewish people/Community than the inverse being expressed.
Lol lolol

1 Like

Yehoshua will return to Mount ZION. It is suposed to be a mountain just outside the city walls.

1 Like

Not all JEWS are deplorable. LOL :wink:

1 Like

Ya he does return on Mount Zion but then I think he will walk or ride his horse to the temple.
He comes back on a big white horse.

@Whisperatnight
All Anti-Semitics are deplorable, ha haha

If the Ark is between the Temple and Zion Jesus might pick it up on the way to the temple.

The Jews are waiting for a TEMPLE, but we know that WE are the temple. GOD in US. The Jews did not receive the body of Yehoshua.

2 Likes