The Hunt Movie Activism

I was reading this article from the hill which I still don’t know if its a hit piece on trump or just stating the facts, regardless, I will personally be getting as many people together to rock Infowars Gear and MAGA/TRUMP apparel and will be happy to see how this shit movie ends. It has been proven time and time again that usually the human hunters get theirs, but in this day and age of Hollywood who knows. I say we all do as I am going to do and be sure to show these fucks we are not scared to face evil face to face. Get as many people together and swarm the theatres en mass in full blown PATRIOTIC gear and let this scum know we are not the least bit scared to show our colors. RED,WHITE and BLUE.
:us:

2 Likes
Troll Tagging On The Comms

Maybe they heard my battlecry?

1 Like

How can you call it a “Sh** Movie”? It looked good, & it’s BS Universal pulled it.

1 Like

@4LoveOfTheRoad How is hunting deplorables " We The People" in any way shape or form a good basis of a movie? Personally anyone who watches movies nowadays is a brainwashed ninny lol, I was only going to go in spite of the story line.

You might be the only person on the comms defending this piece of shit garbage

1 Like

You never saw it, you base your judgement on some news articles. You don’t know what would happen. I’m sure the Deplorables would end up surviving & killing the Elite. Defend Free Speech, regardless if it offends you. It’s a F’ing movie, anyone that’s going to shoot up some people doesn’t need this as an excuse to do it. Blaming television, movies, & video games for violence is retarded.

2 Likes

& no one has shared that “Deplorables” line from the script except The Hollywood Reporter. Are they real news or tabloid journalism?

1 Like

Are you that upset because I called this a piece of shit? Are you with the promotion company? Am I not entitled to an opinion regardless? I respect your opinion even though you cant prove its a good movie?

1 Like

Yes, you didn’t see the movie. I don’t need you to quote yourself.

1 Like

It has a good cast & most likely would be worth the ticket price. Or rental price in the least.

1 Like

You must have a lot of time on your hand to bitch about such a minute thing? Am I not allowed to express that I will be making a statement by showing up to this PIECE OF SHIT CONCEPT of a movie in MAGA gear. These kinds of movies, humans hunting humans is sick in the first place…

2 Likes

It’s just cancelled due to the Shootings.

1 Like

I’m only sharing my opinion like you did yours. So we both have too much time apparently.

1 Like

No shit sherlock…Im done wasting my time arguing non sense lol

2 Likes

Worth the ticket price? LMAO. I don’t even watch cable TV because it isn’t worth the hours of my life.

2 Likes

Lots of good movies are based on the premise of Humans hunting Humans.

1 Like

Your a sick bastard if that’s where you get your enjoyment.

1 Like

I’m sorry you can’t enjoy a fictional movie. Do you prefer nonfiction in all your entertainment?

1 Like

Not a movie fan eh. Good for you, want a cookie?

1 Like

@xeno don’t waste your time on this shit troll. Movie is being pulled regarless lol

1 Like

Millions of people must be sick bastards to enjoy the Hunger Games.

1 Like