The official pastor sam ama

ASK @PastorSam ANYTHING HERE

please be kind and ask questions about sam.

According to his latest actions and his videos he’s been under a lot of pressure.

He’ll answer when it’s time.

7 Likes
Troll Tagging On The Comms
National News! @Texas_T Shaken Down In El Paso By Jittery Cops On Day Of Presidential Visit
***InfoComms Bill Of Rights***: What should be included?
#AlexJones better not let this guy Zach anywhere near his servers!

@PastorSam Do you have anything to say about the allegations of stealing Hxtr’s case?
Your silence is speaking volumes man.

5 Likes

@PastorSam

Did you manufacture the El Paso news story to get yourself more viewers at the expense of INFOWARS

Asking for concerned citizens…

7 Likes

@PastorSam
On your donate page peoples hard earned money goes to a Dennis Tarpein.Who is this guy who is getting all your donations and why isn’t your name there instead?

7 Likes

@PastorSam

What happened with your father’s contracting buisness and why was is shut down by the BBB?

7 Likes

Your SubscribeStar account has 3 subscribers. If one is Thomas and one is Owen, who is the third?

7 Likes

@PastorSam

What were you really using $700+ dollars for down in Mexico before being exiled from the lanes of Kansas?

7 Likes

@PastorSam

Have you ever read this verse in the biblical text before?..

Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind

6 Likes

Also, not to pry and be nosey but what do you do for a living? I have watched alot of your videos. You’re constantly traveling to Mexico and criss-crossing the USA and what not and this has to be extremely expensive. I’m jealous on how you do it all without an apparent job if I’m being honest. Are you just independently wealthy? Inheritance? Online job or something? Your donations cover 1000’s a month?
If none of the above, who pay’s your expensive lifestyle?
Just never heard you talk about that is all.

7 Likes

@PastorSam Why do you call yourself a Pastor when you even said yourself that you are not a Pastor?

00:45 in…

26:00 in stolen valor…

6 Likes

@PastorSam was this you that called in as Joshua of New Jersey?

If so Sam why did you use a false alias to call a show dedicated for first time callers?

6 Likes

@PastorSam

Do you hate everybody on the comms?

Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

@PastorSam do you have something to do with the briefcase? If you’re able to pay for all your expenses how do you get around without a job? If you did steal the briefcase why would you need it if you already have money?

4 Likes

@PastorSam do you wear diapers Sam?

2 Likes

@PastorSam do you have bowel movement problems?

2 Likes

Rob this made my day!

Hes right on track with Brad Chadford…

4 Likes

@PastorSam what happened to everyones bullhorns?? Where did that money go Kansas was helping you with?

4 Likes

@PastorSam why do you need a clown horn? Are you a clown in disguise?

3 Likes

@PastorSam why did you create a thread called “pillow biters anonymous”? Do you plan on suffocating some people with pillows? And have you suffocated people with pillows?

@PastorSam Have you ever shot someone with a pillow on them to muffle the noise?

3 Likes

@PastorSam why would you make a thread called the non hacker and doxxed Kansas in a video knowing his friend has a past with it?

Was that a smart decision?

Full disclosure, I never hacked your account.

4 Likes